Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this!

This 'dissolving' issue has kicked around on this thread for awhile and at a certain level it seems like its a viable possibility. Its been hard as up until recently we didn't have a great timeline to work with. Now we do have something of a timeline where it might be possible to better evaluate different methods of body disposal. I wish we knew the MT/FD schedule for the 25th. I wonder if the 24th was all about murder and surface clean up of the remnants of clean up and 25th was when body disposal really occurred? IDK.

The dissolving process where heat is involved to me would have required alot more prep than simply placing the body in a barrel and waiting IMO. But leaving the body anyplace involves risk and so the no heat dissolving process is clearly riskier I think from a timing standpoint.

We also have no visibility from AW2 as to what if anything was recovered from 80 MS. We also don't have confirmation that FD actually spent much time at 80 MS as we simply have the eyewitness account of the time that EE saw FD at 80 MS. We have no eyewitness testimony YET from MT on what happened on the afternoon of the 24th/missing date OR the morning of the 25th before FD was at NCPD.

I'm trying to figure out how much of a risk taker FD is by nature. So far IMO he looks reckless and careless but I'm still trying to figure him out! Ideas would be MUCH appreciated as certain aspects of his behavior are clear as crystal but others...much, less so!

MOO MOO

We just don’t see this with any regularity in the United States. It takes time, experience, and seems to be impractical in this case.

It’s incredibly common in Mexico, with cartels employing people whose soul job is to dissolve bodies.

Even then though, it still leaves a trace.

Excellent! But the “conversation” between PG and FD’s phone were by text. Can’t be certain that FD was the correspondent.

I am very intrigued by MT’s wide range of possible times she claimed she and Dulos had a quick lunch - the vagueness of some times on AW1 as to when the phone left 4jx- no detail on what made PG look for keys in absence of the truck (although he could have been looking for a note, etc) - if PG saw Fotis’ phone when looking for keys - and what made PG go to 80 MS when he imagined Fotis forgot and went waterskiing - and when PG actually arrived at 80 MS.
This is a good catch. I had focused on the times and lost track that the communication at 2:31 was a text, not a phone call.

So although LE must know FDs whereabouts (from the driveway cam at 80MS (and 4JC)), based only on the AWs and timeline we know a lot about FDs phone and where it was, but nothing really more actually confirming FDs movements himself between 12:22pm-4:33pm. There isn't anything that we know based on the AWs that disproves that FD was out somewhere else with the red truck after 12:22pm and MT was the one who brought the phone to 80MS and moved it around that afternoon, up until they were both spotted with the red truck at 80MS at 4:30.
Since leaving the phone behind at 4JC the morning of the 24th was clearly part of FDs plan to mislead, it is possible that plan extended into the afternoon and included MT in moving the phone around. I do think that telling EE that they were “cleaning the house” at 80MS is suspicious though. And just a few hours later FD takes off to Albany Ave with his phone pinging away, so the “hide the phone” part of the plan clearly broke down somewhere didn’t it. I still tend to think that the phone started tracking FD in the afternoon and the phone alibi at 4JC was just for the morning.
I notice that besides the Albany Ave run, which was the major crux of AW1, the rest of AW1 is heavily based on FDs phone movements that afternoon. If now LE is thinking (or indeed MT has said) that FD was not with his phone in the afternoon either, AW2 covers some new ground that continues to connect FD to being directly involved in JDs disappearance beyond just dumping the bags (and not dependent on phone movements).
I am wondering about the careful use of evidence in AW2 that allows the conundrum that we are in - not being able to determine FDs movements exactly in the afternoon. Clearly there should be webcam evidence of the driveway of 80MS showing vehicle movements and times that LE has and could support these charges. Curious about when MT arrived at 4JC and how? What were her phone movements and times that afternoon?
Also, LE has 2 phones they took from FD, was one MTs on his plan, or was one a second or burner phone they found at 4JC? If a second phone of FDs maybe LE are still trying to crack that one since FD gave the passcode only for the phone from the NCPD.
MOO.

Last edited:
I agree: EE's Tacoma was supposed to have all the Jennifer evidence in the master plan. I watched Gray Hughes again (it took me 2 sittings for a 2 hour video which should have been edited down to 1 hour max but starting 20 minutes in might save you some frustration - the Google Earth visual derivation of the exact positioning of cars in relation to bus cam video is super interesting and starts at the 20 minute mark). Anyhoo, Hughes' theory is that Jennifer was left in NC sometime between 10:25 and 11:12, a 47 minute window ending at the shot on the Merritt New Canaan rest stop going north. According to Hughes, the red Tacoma was positioned strangely at Lapham Road, on the side of the road facing opposite to the traffic i.e. facing oncoming traffic, not the normal way someone would pull in to the side if one was having car trouble. See the youtube thumbnail of the red Tacoma facing towards oncoming traffic. FD might have been 100% certain that the red Tacoma parked on Lapham Road could not ever in a million years be caught on video. FD did not anticipate the school bus cams. So FD got sloppy and parked the red Tacoma in an odd facing direction. Why? So that FD would have to do a U-turn to get back on the Merritt going north? So why leave the red Tacoma, possibly sitting unattended from 7:05 am to 10:25 am facing the opposite direction of the road (suspicious for anyone driving by)? Maybe like an Olympic relay handoff, you have to face the direction that you will be pulling out of in a hurry because at 10:25 am when you have parked Jennifer's Chevy Suburban 100 feet ahead, you need to zip out in that direction and transfer the body in a few moments and then drive to the preplanned burial spot, that was located within a 13 minute drive, in that direction. The two partners in crime would have full viewing range of traffic going in either direction if the 2 cars were nose to nose. FD had a lookout, I think the timing is too tight not to have an accomplice create a diversion in case the nanny or the housekeeper or the UPS guy decides to come early. FD would have enough time to swap out one or two contractor bags left at Sturbridge for identical looking contractor bags. Check out his look in the mirror upstairs too. MOO.
I do not think anyone was with Dulos in New Canaan because he needed MT to be in Farmington for his alibi to be anchored. AW2 also never says MT was with him in NC that morning, something I believe would be included in that warrant. There has been no indication anyone else was with him from either warrant, even though AW1 specifically puts MT with Dulos on Albany Avenue. Why not say she was with him in New Canaan also - unless LE believes she wasn't there. I also suspect at least some of the captured images have established to LE how many people were in the Tacoma.

I also am skeptical that Jennifer's body was left in New Canaan. Dulos, a guy known to be a speed demon, stayed strictly within the speed limit all the way to Farmington, which leads me to think Jennifer's body was with him. He was very deliberate in that speed. Maybe it was because of the items he still had in the truck from the murder, but I cannot see why he would keep them with him all the way to Farmington if he had already disposed of Jennifer's body. He could have easily stopped along the way to dispose of stuff if he didn't have a body with him.

The thing that bothers me most about the theory that Jennifer was left in a grave in NC, though, is the garbage dump on Albany Avenue. If Dulos had a grave pre-dug in NC, there would be no reason to remove her shirt and bra. He would simply have travelled to the site and buried her body and have been done with it. He didn't do that, though. Instead, he ended up on Albany Avenue. It makes no sense that he would have at least partially removed her clothes, but not have left them in that grave. Why would he create more work for himself that way? That dump is important and leads me to think Jennifer was in that truck on the way back to Farmington.

When I read that LE was in the woods behind Dulos' house, I speculated that it was because of some specific information MT provided LE. Others here believed it may have been the result of repeated tips by people in the community. Of course, then there is Dulos allegedly being seen by a neighbor in the woods with a shovel, but perhaps that is just more of Dulos being Dulos. We don't know why those woods are still being searched, but it has to be in connection with finding Jennifer's body.

In the absence of any evidence to answer the question, I go back to the drains. The AW are silent on this evidence and that is understandable. We will know a lot more once that evidence is released (or we learn there is no such evidence). If Dulos altered her body post-mortem, I think there is a likelihood he intended it to be incinerated, never to be found.

Obviously this is all conjecture on my part. We will know when it is the right time, but that garbage dump is part of the answer.

Last edited:
I went to the reservoirs about 6:10 PM EST to look around. There was an MDC officer stopping people at the entrance but he did let me go in after explaining they would be closing in just about an hour.

I told the officer I had never been there before and asked if I could drive around the various reservoirs. He said cars were only permitted in the designated parking area. Aside from that it was walking, running, and bicycling, except where it's marked not to, and he got a brochure with a map for me from his vehicle. I find the water tanks north of 4JC and just below Kilkenney Rock interesting as I think there would have to be roads to get to them.

As I headed toward the parking area the first thing I came to was something called the Demonstration Forest.

There were several cameras around the parking area and at the trail beginnings.

All of the trails I saw off of the parking area were big enough to accommodate vehicles and they all had barricades to keep this from happening. The second barricade photo is of the trail you would need to take to get to reservoir 3, the one closest to 4JC, notice how thick and absolute pitch black it is in those woods?

Now for what scared the you know what out of me...when I left the reservoir property I decided to drive to the next surface street to see if I could tell where the reservoir property ended. The first road I came to was Old Mountain Road and I turned right. I followed it past a small residential area known as Oakland Acres and then saw the fence at the edge of the MDC property. As I drove along looking at this fence, I saw an opening that wasn't locked and was just sitting wide open. This peaked my curiosity because I was about a 1/4mile from where you would turn onto Ely Road to go to 4JC and I thought of FD using something like this. I mean, if this one is just sitting there open like that, how many others along the rest of the property edge are too? I then said to myself "I should take a picture of that to post" and I looked in my rear view mirror to see if anyone was behind me. There wasn't so I quickly put it into reverse and started backing up. The next time I looked I saw there was now a vehicle on the road behind me but it was a good distance back and I couldn't make out what type of vehicle it was. So I hurried up, pulled off the road in front of the open gate as best I could, and put my emergency flashers on. It was at this moment in my peripheral vision that I saw a very nice, newer, polished black truck pulling up slowly next to my car. I freaked out thinking it was you know who or that he had recognized my car from my other excursions around his stomping grounds. Thankfully it wasn't FD and the very nice gentleman left after asking if I was okay and/or if I needed help but boy oh boy did it scare me good!
Thank you YET AGAIN @thekirbyfamily for doing such a brilliant job of leading us around on a tour of the area!

I think I tracked back 5 news organization on this exact same topic over the past few days and nobody managed to do what you did which was, "telling a story" with the mindset of PI. Perhaps "Kirby Investigations" is in your future! Haha!

That "open cyclone fence door" was concerning though!

Seeing the width of the trails that had the 1/2 gates has me wondering about whether the best way to get in and out of the reservoir parkland would be to simply pose as a hiker or biker? I also wonder if its possible to use an ATV or motorbike and enter off hours? I also wonder about the poison ivy situation in the area? This year has been great for the poison ivy and its everywhere and hard to avoid in denser brush in particular.

It was so encourging to see the security around the perimeter areas along with the fences. I've visited most of the lower FFC reservoirs and a number of huge reservoirs in Westchester County and those Hartford operations look well fortified IMO vs what I have seen further south where there are few fences and some areas have just gotten motion sensing cameras.

MOO

many years back I lived near a couple and you were not allowed to swim in them, in fact you weren't even supposed to go near the water.
Ducks and geese did but no humans. I would guess it's the same since they're the drinking water source for most of the towns around them.

That makes super sense! In that case, less of a chance that a person would run into something possibly dumped in the water. Thanks!

I do not think anyone was with Dulos in New Canaan because he needed MT to be in Farmington for his alibi to be anchored. AW2 also never says MT was with him in NC that morning, something I believe would be included in that warrant. There has been no indication anyone else was with him from either warrant, even though AW1 specifically puts her with Duos on Albany Avenue. I suspect at least some of the captured images have established to LE how many people were in the Tacoma.

I also am skeptical that Jennifer's body was left in New Canaan. Dulos, a guy known to be a speed demon, stayed strictly within the speed limit all the way to Farmington, which leads me to think Jennifer's body was with him. He was very deliberate in that speed. Maybe it was because of the items he still had in the truck from the murder, but I cannot see why he would keep them with him all the way to Farmington if he had already disposed of Jennifer's body. He could have easily stopped along the way to dispose of stuff if he didn't have a body with him.

The thing that bothers me most about the theory that Jennifer was left in a grave in NC, though, is the garbage dump on Albany Avenue. If Dulos had a grave pre-dug in NC, there would be no reason to remove her shirt and bra. He would simply have travelled to the site and buried her body and have been done with it. He didn't do that, though. Instead, he ended up on Albany Avenue. It makes no sense that he would have at least partially removed her clothes, but not have left them in that grave. Why would he create more work for himself that way? That dump is important and leads me to think Jennifer was in that truck on the way back to Farmington.

When I read that LE was in the woods behind Dulos' house, I speculated that it was because of some specific information MT provided LE. Others here believed it may have been the result of repeated tips by people in the community. Of course, then there is Dulos allegedly being seen by a neighbor in the woods with a shovel, but perhaps that is just more of Dulos being Dulos. We don't know why those woods are still being searched, but it has to be in connection with finding Jennifer's body.

In the absence of any evidence to answer the question, I go back to the drains. The AW are silent on this evidence and that is understandable. We will know a lot more once that evidence is released (or we learn there is no such evidence). If Dulos altered her body post-mortem, I think there is a likelihood he intended it to be incinerated, never to be found.

Obviously this is all conjecture on my part. We will know when it is the right time, but that garbage dump is part of the answer.

That’s right! Thanks!

Excellent! But the “conversation” between PG and FD’s phone were by text. Can’t be certain that FD was the correspondent.

I am very intrigued by MT’s wide range of possible times she claimed she and Dulos had a quick lunch - the vagueness of some times on AW1 as to when the phone left 4jx- no detail on what made PG look for keys in absence of the truck (although he could have been looking for a note, etc) - if PG saw Fotis’ phone when looking for keys - and what made PG go to 80 MS when he imagined Fotis forgot and went waterskiing - and when PG actually arrived at 80 MS.
Is it possible that MT was already at 80MS waiting for FD to return from NC? And thus the wide range of times she gave for their lunch? And that the lunch didn’t happen at 4JC?

Someone had to have brought the phone to 80MS at 1:37 for it to ping there. We just don’t know who that was. It’s possible FD left 80MS to go back to 4JC and get the phone (and have lunch), but it could be that MT brought it over to 80MS as well at 1:37. There are several possibilities here.

It seems to me that if LE threw that level of manpower into following up on a tip (cadaver dogs, divers etc.) then they have stated indirectly that they did not find anything definitive at MIRA to say she was disposed of there.
Maybe.

The comment I belive we had from LE after MIRA searches were ended was that the time there was "very productive". This was a place LE spent 3 weeks working long shifts under horrific conditions. I have some hope!

We have had so few statements of substance on this case from LE that its hard to really read them well I think. Personally I have alot of faith that the incredible work of the LE folks on the ground at MIRA will pay off substantial dividends in this case.

Unfortunately we will have to wait for court presentation of evidence. Wouldn't it be amazing to see that something we all might have collectively written off as 'insignificant' resulted a piece to this 5,000 piece puzzle!

MOO

Maybe.

The comment I belive we had from LE after MIRA searches were ended was that the time there was "very productive". This was a place LE spent 3 weeks working long shifts under horrific conditions. I have some hope!

We have had so few statements of substance on this case from LE that its hard to really read them well I think. Personally I have alot of faith that the incredible work of the LE folks on the ground at MIRA will pay off substantial dividends in this case.

Unfortunately we will have to wait for court presentation of evidence. Wouldn't it be amazing to see that something we all might have collectively written off as 'insignificant' resulted a piece to this 5,000 piece puzzle!

MOO
If it hadn't been reported as cadaver dogs at this latest reservoir search,then I would have thought they were searching for a murder weapon or more clean up evidence. But, the presence of cadaver dogs means body to me.
She can't be at MIRA and the reservoir.

Thanks for this!

This 'dissolving' issue has kicked around on this thread for awhile and at a certain level it seems like its a viable possibility. Its been hard as up until recently we didn't have a great timeline to work with. Now we do have something of a timeline where it might be possible to better evaluate different methods of body disposal. I wish we knew the MT/FD schedule for the 25th. I wonder if the 24th was all about murder and surface clean up of the remnants of clean up and 25th was when body disposal really occurred? IDK.

The dissolving process where heat is involved to me would have required alot more prep than simply placing the body in a barrel and waiting IMO. But leaving the body anyplace involves risk and so the no heat dissolving process is clearly riskier I think from a timing standpoint.

We also have no visibility from AW2 as to what if anything was recovered from 80 MS. We also don't have confirmation that FD actually spent much time at 80 MS as we simply have the eyewitness account of the time that EE saw FD at 80 MS. We have no eyewitness testimony YET from MT on what happened on the afternoon of the 24th/missing date OR the morning of the 25th before FD was at NCPD.

I'm trying to figure out how much of a risk taker FD is by nature. So far IMO he looks reckless and careless but I'm still trying to figure him out! Ideas would be MUCH appreciated as certain aspects of his behavior are clear as crystal but others...much, less so!

MOO MOO

On risk, just MOO but this quick search found older research (2000) and no doubt I could find newer related that says some people esp. those who engage in criminal acts are hypersensitive to the rewards they can gain via risky acts and more indifferent to the possible problems that can occur due to risky acts. That seems like FD to me and maybe NP, too. MOO.

Risk Taking (SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY) - IResearchNet

See Lt. Brian Foley's twitter here and Fox News, his previous employer for the past year, says
"Explosive Revelations in the cases of missing mom, Jennifer Dulos as police say her estranged husband disposed her body in trash bags. Former Homicide Detective Foley breaks down the details.
So this confirms what the locals have said that
LE there still believe she was at MIRA and that they
undertook the reservoir searches because they
received several tips from Farmington area
locals.
Scroll down for the statement and video.
Brian Foley (@LtFoley) | Twitter
Thanks for posting this! Looks like his switch from private to public sector was recent!

Again I find it ironic that FD assumed that someone with an older and less nice vehicle would absolutely rather drive someone else’s nicer vehicle given the chance. I personally would far rather drive my older car than borrow another person’s vehicle just because that feels like owing them and I don’t have to worry if I scratch my own car or whatever. And EE probably knows how FD was about his possessions and that car wreck with that poor woman that time plus he probably was worried about what FD might do with the truck over the weekend like something else related to a crime. But FD couldn’t imagine anyone turning down a shinier object because he wouldn’t unless he had an ulterior motive. Just MOO.
I thought the Pattisville spin on the EE truck was interesting. Pattis attempted to paint the use of EE truck as something that was ill advised and foolish due to its age etc.

After hearing this statement from Pattisville I have been interviewing any person I can find in my travels about their usually "beloved" older model Toyota Tacomas.

So far, I have met 6 folks driving various models of the Tacoma from as far back as 1988-up to 2015.

The mileage on the older models of these trucks has ranged from 265,000 to 65,000. When I asked the person that had the older model with the 265,000 miles if he was on his second engine in the vehicle, he looked at me and was slightly annoyed and said this is a Toyota and I might think about replacing it at 300-325,000 or even 350,000 depending on how things go! Most of the trucks had bodies that looked in relatively good shape and all seemed to run like champs!

Perhaps No Case Norm might think about replacing his gas guzzling Volvo SUV with a very fuel efficent Toyota!

Based on the folks I've spoken with this little truck is a true workhorse and can take real beating!

PS. I am NOT a car person and so am simply reporting what I have heard about these trucks that were disparaged by No Case Norm.

I actually think the Toyota older model truck was a solid choice by FD. Not only did it belong to someone else and was reliable but it would perfectly blend into the daily parade of tradespeoples vehicles that happens every day in NC.

MOO

I follow this thread daily, and I appreciate reading everyone’s views. I don’t usually post because I find myself using the time to learn and sharpen my critical thinking skills from what the many brilliant sleuths’ postulate. That said, I thought I would share my musings this afternoon. As I started to do so, I found myself writing way too many paragraphs, so much that I wanted to scroll and roll on myself!! I decided to stop after my third paragraph and moved on to write this intro and post a TL;DR (too long; didn’t read) summary. All MOO.

TL;DR –

1. EE showing up at 80MS, was he invited or unannounced?
  2. Did FD want to keep the Tacoma specifically for both the Albany run and to clean up and dispose of the evidence?
  3. Were the altered plates used on the Raptor a much-needed plan B?
  4. Was it really a coincidence that the police showed up at the same time EE had the FD seats he was instructed to switch out?
  5. At what point did MT or FD rent the SUV that MT used to follow FD to the car wash, and had the Raptor been impounded yet?
  6. Is MT’s DNA on at least one of the bags the police have as evidence (FD handed a wet paper towel to her when he was cleaning out the Tacoma)?
  7. EE and family had their truck in their possession for several days before FD and MT took it to get detailed. I am curious if we will learn if, in hindsight, anything stuck them as off once they learned the truck was likely involved in a crime.
  8. We still don’t know if evidence was found in the Raptor – I don’t recall one mention of it in either A1 or A2…hmmmm.
Prayers to JD family and EE and his family. I do believe justice is coming.

The paragraphs below apply to the first part of my summary above, and I decided to keep them in the post since I had already written them before I decided to summarize.

@Jmoose I think you are correct about FD being furious about not being able to keep the EE Tacoma truck – he probably started spinning fast. I wonder though, did he want the Tacoma to stay so he could use it for the Albany journey, or just to clean up the evidence in the Tacoma.

Perhaps this is where the altered plates come in. Since FD’s plan A (keeping the Tacoma) didn’t come through, there was some urgency in creating a Plan B. Is this when he decided to use his Raptor for the Albany run and found a need to try to disguise his truck (Epic FAIL). I am curious why the Raptor was chosen, and not the Jeep – perhaps it is because they needed the truck bed for the disposal items. I don’t recall if the bags were in the truck cab or bed.

I think it was @enelram edit to @sleuth66 that mentioned a possible theory on the phone situation and EEs timing arriving at 4JC that afternoon. It makes sense that FD was trying not to be found at that time and hoping that when EE couldn’t locate FD at the “office” (and probably not by phone either at that time), EE would just go on home with the Raptor – after all, he thought FD might just be waterskiing. I wonder what prompted EE to head over to 80MS – did he get in touch with FD or MT and they told him to come on over, or did he show up unannounced. If I recall, he expected the Tacoma to be at 4JC; did he think it was odd that his Tacoma was over at 80MS? Because if I am EE, I might be wondering why my vehicle was over at 80MS when I left it at 4JC – especially given the fact that there are other vehicles that FD owns, such as the Jeep. If EE showed up unannounced, I could only imagine the panic FD, and MT found themselves in – hence, the weird shuffling of cars (that I still can’t figure out). That coupled with the fact that MT relocated herself with EE keys in an attempt to elude EE. I am also curious as to why EE was adamant this particular day about taking his truck home and didn’t just go with the flow as I thought I read that in the past he had intermittently kept Fore vehicles for periods, including weekends on occasion. It just struck me in the A2 that EE was adamant about taking his truck on this day. All MOO.
This is really an excellent, thoughtful post...MANY THANKS!

I can understand why EE employee would want his own vehicle on weekends. I would be paranoid about "borrowing" another's vehicle in case the worse case scenario happened. I had one of our cars "tagged" when parked in a downtown area. What if some sideswiped the truck, or if there was an accident? I wouldn't want to use another's vehicle for everyday activities. JMO

You really shed good light on the cars moving around and EE arriving at a Tacoma-less 4 Jefferson X. It sounds like EE was tired of FD telling him what to do and not being where he said he would be. Your scenario makes sense. And, I think it does account for the altered license plate--plan B.

Thought it was interesting that EE was met by FD and MT in the driveway. Obviously they didn't want him to come in the house??

Now, if we can figure out how FD left Jefferson X and arrived at JD's house, life would be much better. IMO FD moved the Tacoma somewhere the night or day before the 24th. He probably either ran or bicycled to the spot where he left the car. Again, MOO....

You certainly have given this good thought! Thanks again.

For the afternoon phone times, AW2 states that FD called EE at 2:31 pm to ask when EE would return to “the office”, so FD was with his phone at that time. (LE can see where he actually was when he made that call, ie, if he was at 80MS or somewhere else.)
Here’s what I piece together about phone and FD movements in the afternoon:
FD arrives in red truck 80MS 12:22p captured on camera. Presumed FD is coming direct from NC so his phone still at 4JC where he left it that morning.
AW1: FD phone moves from 4JC to 80MS arriving 80MS 1:37pm. He’s gone from 80MS to 4JC in this time (“lunch” with MT) Or, he’s at 80MS the whole time and MT brings his phone from 4JC to 80MS.
AW2: FD makes phonecall to EE and they speak, 2:31pm. FD must be placed at 80MS at this time point given that AW1 says FD phone stayed at 80MS the entire time between 1:37-3:38.
AW1: FD phone moves from 80MS to 4JC at 3:38pm, arriving at 4:17.
Suspicious time gap here. Did FD walk home to get another vehicle, so that there would be N+1 vehicles at 80MS when EE arrived, or did he detour somewhere else along the way? Driving should only take 5 mins. We know that EE and FD has to shuttle vehicles between 80MS and 4JC after 4:30pm (AW2). So somehow one too many vehicles (eg, 4 incl. red truck and Raptor) ended up at 80MS by 4:30 when EE arrived. Or had extra vehicle been there all along and FD was driving and went somewhere else in that extra 25 minutes?) also remote possibility that MT has and is doing something with FD phone in this time period.
FD (or MT) must once again leave FD phone at 4JC at 4:17, because FD and MT are both back at 80MS standing in the driveway at 4:30 (approx) when EE arrives there but FD phone doesn’t move back to 80MS until 5;21p (AW1). Maybe FD doesn’t want EE to be able to reach or find him since they were supposed to meet at 4JC and EE is surprised he is not there (“gone waterskiing” AW2). Maybe FD hopes EE will just go home in Raptor if he can’t reach FD. EE somehow knows to go to 80MS but it doesn’t involve FD phone since phone is still at 4JC between 4:17 and 5:21.
Sometime after 4:30 FD and EE go back to 4JC to shuttle cars (thus the 4 cars at 80MS scenario needed; if 3 cars then no shuttle needed and EE could have left then.)
At 5: 21 FD phone arrives back at 80MS. Is FD with EE then or has EE already left? Latter would require another round trip for FD between 80MS and 4JC. Latter unlikely as FD called MT to bring key back during this time (AW2).
5:34pm FD phone back at 4JC. Leaves again 19:10 to Albany. Bloody bag transfer into Raptor at 80MS must have occurred after 4:30 when EE arrives in Raptor and before 5:34 when FD phone goes back to 4JC.
MOO.
Thank you for this! So incredibly helpful.

I hadn't made it to the point of looking closely at FD and the FD phone (2 different things) in my timeline but looking at this issue I think might be critical to understanding what happened to the body of JD.

Because we cannot assume that the phones of MT and FD were with them at all times, the phone ping data has to be tracked and then we need to look for location data points for MT and FD in the arrest warrants to try to figure out if they were with their phones. Its a bit of a 2 track analysis and a pain to do but in this case your work makes it much easier to see when FD and his phone might have 'parted ways' and then thing of possible ideas for what might have been happening and where it might have been happening.

MOO

I agree: EE's Tacoma was supposed to have all the Jennifer evidence in the master plan. I watched Gray Hughes again (it took me 2 sittings for a 2 hour video which should have been edited down to 1 hour max but starting 20 minutes in might save you some frustration - the Google Earth visual derivation of the exact positioning of cars in relation to bus cam video is super interesting and starts at the 20 minute mark). Anyhoo, Hughes' theory is that Jennifer was left in NC sometime between 10:25 and 11:12, a 47 minute window ending at the shot on the Merritt New Canaan rest stop going north. According to Hughes, the red Tacoma was positioned strangely at Lapham Road, on the side of the road facing opposite to the traffic i.e. facing oncoming traffic, not the normal way someone would pull in to the side if one was having car trouble. See the youtube thumbnail of the red Tacoma facing towards oncoming traffic. FD might have been 100% certain that the red Tacoma parked on Lapham Road could not ever in a million years be caught on video. FD did not anticipate the school bus cams. So FD got sloppy and parked the red Tacoma in an odd facing direction. Why? So that FD would have to do a U-turn to get back on the Merritt going north? So why leave the red Tacoma, possibly sitting unattended from 7:05 am to 10:25 am facing the opposite direction of the road (suspicious for anyone driving by)? Maybe like an Olympic relay handoff, you have to face the direction that you will be pulling out of in a hurry because at 10:25 am when you have parked Jennifer's Chevy Suburban 100 feet ahead, you need to zip out in that direction and transfer the body in a few moments and then drive to the preplanned burial spot, that was located within a 13 minute drive, in that direction. The two partners in crime would have full viewing range of traffic going in either direction if the 2 cars were nose to nose. FD had a lookout, I think the timing is too tight not to have an accomplice create a diversion in case the nanny or the housekeeper or the UPS guy decides to come early. FD would have enough time to swap out one or two contractor bags left at Sturbridge for identical looking contractor bags. Check out his look in the mirror upstairs too. MOO.
Yes, this GH showing the Red Tacoma parked facing 'against' traffic was something that I have found puzzling.

Was this just FD not caring about traffic flow and general rules about how to park your car? IDK

Or, did he do it this was to faciliate the process of moving the body to the Tacoma from the Suburban? IDK

I've seen cars parked against traffic on Lapham before but its not a typical way to park as MOST people follow the rules.

Still thinking about this entire issue of the the direction that Red Truck was parked and I think its a super interesting point for consideration.

MOO

Last edited:
If it hadn't been reported as cadaver dogs at this latest reservoir search,then I would have thought they were searching for a murder weapon or more clean up evidence. But, the presence of cadaver dogs means body to me.
If she was in more than one piece she could IMO and I’m very sorry to type that @Rosiebones

Thanks - yes I know about the 2nd tampering w/evidence charge & his hearing. Don't post much - but reading along... and thought I might have missed something! :)
So glad! When I read your post I was horribly behind on the thread (still am!) and thought that AW3 had dropped and the velvet blazer had been traded for the orange jumpsuit! MOO

As far as I'm aware, the dogs were identified as cadaver dogs by MSM and then the next pictures shown were of divers hitting the water at the Hartford Reservoir. There was a gap so far as I could tell between the dog searches and the divers. It was unclear from the reporting if the divers were on sight from the beginning or if a call was made to bring them to the reservoir. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member