DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more than 1 safe according to the SW return.

I had questioned that previously to say only one. I did not recall two anywhere. Thanks for referring to SW return which corrects my strong, yet incorrect, conviction

May I politely ask for *link please*.... :biggrin: :seeya:

To compare the two issues of the pizza delivery vs package delivery by trusted employee is to compare apples and oranges and neither of them mean anything, in my opinion.

BUT, more importantly nobody has said the delivery guy/gal was negligent in any way.

I guess you didn't see the comments earlier when people were baffled by the $20 plus tip left in envelope for the pizza guy.

People were suggesting that more should have been acknowledge during the whole transaction .

<modsnip>

The fact the monsters knew the girls were away at boarding school makes me think it was an inside job.

But is it a fact that the perps knew the girls were away at boarding school, and, is it even a fact that the perps knew the girls existed?

I keep coming across opinions as to the voicemail and interpretations. Can folks please link when they do such to listen and see the OP's point of view?

I do know that many don't want to listen to.... and they can roll and scroll vs. others that want to take into consideration from a new point of view. I don't have the link to listen to it, did long ago and folks keep bringing up so would like to have an opportunity to listen to.

Here is a link. In all honesty, I cannot make out the background words of PS. But, the person on DCUM mentioned after they listened and they finally made out the words, they only hear PS.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mansion-fire-mysterious-voicemail-latest-clue-dc-blaze/story?id=31121535

To compare the two issues of the pizza delivery vs package delivery by trusted employee is to compare apples and oranges and neither of them mean anything, in my opinion.

BUT, more importantly nobody has said the delivery guy/gal was negligent in any way.

<modsnip>

Some people was speculating that Dominos should have been more weary about delivering a $20 pizza order.

I was just clearly stating that the Dominos employees did not have knowledge of being duped just like the employees of the S family did not have any knowledge of being duped; due to the savage over watching and monitoring every call that they had the victims make.

So we can't blame Dominos for being duped into delivering a $20 pizza order with no questions asked.

But be okay with Mr S company leaving 40 k in a car with no questions asked.

We simply can't question Dominos $20 delivery procedures without questioning the 40k delivering procedure that was agreed by multiple high influenced people that knew the family personally.

Jmo.

Thanks for the link. I do think, though, that most people use the term more generally to include coins as well, even if perhaps technically that's not the definition in the U.S.

Last thread discussed whether 'currency' includes coins.
If anyone hopes to avoid Currency Transaction Report filing by rolling a wheelbarrow w $10,000 of coins into bank, check IRS definitions for CTR:"Currency. The coin and paper money of the United States or any other country, which is circulated and customarily used and accepted as money.". [PDF]104 Currency Transaction Report - InternalRevenue…www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/fin104_ctr.pdf

Of course for non-CTR issues, currency may be defined differently.

Thank you for the addition of part #2. It appears that there are three parts as this end with "stay with us" as show is not done. Guess the next parts can be found later to share?

Yes there must be a third segment but it is not uploaded at that ABC site unfortunately.

You may discuss JW because he lied. You are not permitted to sleuth his family, or friends and bring info here about them.

Let's stop with the Pizza Guy. Thanks!

ETA: If you have a question for a mod, hit the alert button.

I hope it's okay that I BUMP THIS

What about the sister....AIW employee....that found him in "good spirits" on the 14th?

I had questioned that previously to say only one. I did not recall two anywhere. Thanks for referring to SW return which corrects my strong, yet incorrect, conviction

May I politely ask for *link please*.... :biggrin: :seeya:

:tyou: popsicle - but the posting that you responded to does not have any mention of TWO safes, which is what I was questioning. I saw a post on WS one time that a poster thought that they had two safes, but when I looked at the sources mentioned, it only said a safe downstairs/the photo of them in the garage was singular in mention of safe.

Guess I'm still wondering/looking for link for two safes as the link you offered just now in response makes no mention of safes at all, not to mention clearing up that there are TWO, which I still hold there was only one mentioned in the media.

Not to be disagreeable :blowkiss:.... just this fact/rumor want to hash out iykwim.

Last thread discussed whether 'currency' includes coins.
If anyone hopes to avoid Currency Transaction Report filing by rolling a wheelbarrow w $10,000 of coins into bank, check IRS definitions for CTR:"Currency. The coin and paper money of the United States or any other country, which is circulated and customarily used and accepted as money.". [PDF]104 Currency Transaction Report - InternalRevenue&#8230;www.irs.gov/pub/irs-tege/fin104_ctr.pdf

Of course for non-CTR issues, currency may be defined differently.

We were talking about a search warrant and the return affidavit.... it stated US currency

:tyou: popsicle - but the posting that you responded to does not have any mention of TWO safes, which is what I was questioning. I saw a post on WS one time that a poster thought that they had two safes, but when I looked at the sources mentioned, it only said a safe downstairs/the photo of them in the garage was singular in mention of safe.

Guess I'm still wondering/looking for link for two safes as the link you offered just now in response makes no mention of safes at all, not to mention clearing up that there are TWO, which I still hold there was only one mentioned in the media.

Not to be disagreeable :blowkiss:.... just this fact/rumor want to hash out iykwim.

:D

It's SO hard to read some of the handwriting, but I think on the 6th line down it says "fire _______, safes, all electrical devices..." Deciphering some of these is a puzzle in itself.

What is the second word after 'fire' ? Does anybody know?

Items recovered: safes... right before, all electronic devices

:D

It's SO hard to read some of the handwriting, but I think on the 6th line down it says "fire _______, safes, all electrical devices..." Deciphering some of these is a puzzle in itself.

What is the second word after 'fire' ? Does anybody know?
I think debris

Items recovered: safes... right before, all electronic devices

See it now! Popsicle, thank you so much for taking the time to get me up to speed on what I missed. Much appreciated as to your assistance.

... DW doesn't have a car ....
sbm

I've read this several times from various sources. IIRC, some of his multiple encounters w LE have bn citations or arrests for driving w no plates or wrong plates, expired plates or registration, etc.

So is it poss he has a car, but not officially titled or registered? Could he use cars belonging to others - whether using w or w/out permission?
Any thoughts?

What about the sister....AIW employee....that found him in "good spirits" on the 14th?
I just went through every article I could find linked to in google and all of them say his sister talked to him Thursday morning and found him in "good spirits." Some of us had thought maybe she meant Wednesday morning. We also wondered at perp/s letting SS take her call. JMO Mr. Savopoulos did an amazing job of acting like the situation was normal. To me, makes it all the more tragic that despite heroic effort to save his family and Mrs. Figeroa, and keeping that effort up 18 hours or more, fiend/s killed them and with such savagery.

(IMO) It wasn't just throw 40k into an unlocked car, it was put it into the red car in the garage. JW had been given access to the garage either with a remote or he had the remote combination programmed into his BMW. He placed the money in a manilla envelope and closed the garage door. The money was securely delivered by JW as instructed. This may also have been JW's motivation for lying because he was covering himself for how he delivered the money as he was being grilled by police.

Figure of speech "throw cash in the car." Yes, possible JW had no reason to have any qualms about delivering as per instructions. He assumed SS would retrieve the cash immediately since he phoned ahead and messaged after he carefully put the "package" in the driver's seat and locked the garage.
As you suggest, JW could have felt the need to protect himself from unfair accusations down the line or a complaint about how he had delivered the cash. He doesn't know if investigators are setting a trap for him, what they might be driving at, why these details seem significant to them.
I'm leaning now toward an innocent explanation for JW altering his account including the possibility that LE's grilling itself led him to be flustered or confused.
The more I learn about how this horrendous crime went down, the more I find surprising that anyone who knew DW would ever enter into collaboration with him, trust him to accomplish anything but senseless mayhem. I'm now leaning towards SS coming up with the 40 k "plan" in an effort to buy time, hoping a reward in sight would induce Wint to keep them alive longer until he got his hands on it, and in the meantime someone would realize business not as usual and raise he alarm.
Any accomplices could be as deranged, out of control, and maniacal as Wint. Deluded too to think they'd find untold riches stashed in a home safe or that SS could raise millions with an hour's notice.
And the getaway arrangement was a study in reckless stupidity.
There's buzz here and other places about a grand jury convening and Wint's relatives being called on.
Any one know? I missed the details and did not note a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1