GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest - to me it would be just for KM to get the harsher conviction and punishment in this case. I think between the first and second trip KM bullied SG into committing this crime.
I felt sympathy for SG as LR testified about SG's constant drinking/drugging on the trip and desperation over KM. Plus, that wiretap where she seemed to be trying to bully him into calling the bump phone number... JMO.

After listening to the testimony, arguments from both sides, I believe I have a firm grasp on the case. Having served on a jury before, it is my belief that the majority know the two are guilty. At this point, they may be trying to determine what exact charge to impose. Hoping they have a good leader who can explain and assist. If I was on this jury, I would say SG guilty of 1st degree murder. For KM, I’d say the same. She may as well have pulled the trigger herself. Without her involvement, Dan Markel would still be alive unless someone else was hired.

Ok this last question makes sense along the lines of treating SG as a NON-principal. It can't be KM they're asking this question for. There can be no question that she planned this with CA. So she's definitely a principal.

But of course this is all speculation. Who knows what the heck is going on in there!

Ok this last question makes sense along the lines of treating SG as a NON-principal. It can't be KM they're asking this question for. There can be no question that she planned this with CA. So she's definitely a principal.

But of course this is all speculation. Who knows what the heck is going on in there!

Maybe that's why she is crying

Yes, this may be good news for SG. They are trying to find a way to help him....JMO.

It is a huge burden for an independent person (juror) to impose guilty charge for murder. I’ve never had that burden nor do I want to. While I have sympathy for the general plight of SG and LR being born into a life where crime and killing is a norm, I have absolutely no sympathy when it comes to justice for Dan Markel and his family. The guilty need to be removed from society.

Wait...what? Now I'm confused. I have no idea where jury is going with this question. They may be trying to give KM a lesser conviction.

I think the jury thinks SG was out of his mind -- a pawn, not a principal. JMO.

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 16m16 minutes ago
Another question from the jury. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL

Julie Montanaro WCTV‏Verified account @JulieMontanaroW 5m5 minutes ago
Jurors have another question @WCTV

EGm49G2X0AArZ4r.jpg

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 8m8 minutes ago
Question 5: Are there any exemptions or exceptions to being a principal? #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 7m7 minutes ago
#MarkelMurder - Jurors appear to be struggling with the accomplice part of this this trial. Their FOURTH question still surrounds the idea of the "Principal". Are there any exceptions or exemptions to being a principal?

Julie Montanaro WCTV‏Verified account @JulieMontanaroW 5m5 minutes ago
State Attorney Jack Campbell is in the courtroom now too @WCTV

EGm5I8_XUAAPhOs.jpg

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 2m2 minutes ago
Just as Judge Hankinson sat down, jurors presented another question. Waiting to hear the answer to the first and what the second question is. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Blaise L Gainey‏ @BlaiseGainey 2m2 minutes ago
Most of the questions seem to be in reference to Katherine Magbanua.

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 3m3 minutes ago
"I'm not real sure how to respond to the question."- Judge Hankinson after reading it. He asks attorneys for their opinion. #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Jada E. Williams‏ @JadaEWilliams 1m1 minute ago
"I think its pretty that their hang up here is if a crime has to be the crime."- Saam Zangeneh #MarkelMurderTrialWTXL @abc27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie