George Anthony Demanding Justice After Violent Confrontation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
but.......if there were NO obnoxious "protester's" throwing things at their home/beating on their garage door/trespassing on their property in a neighborhood at 130am----there would be NO confrontation!!

I disagree..thats when they come out and do their gardening, fix their "caution" tape and position thier bodyguards in the drive way. From the outside looking in, it seems like they are always looking for a confrontation of some sort.....

I don't believe that. Her mother has stated that she's lied for many years and stole money. I don't think or one minute they believe her at all. It's their stance that they take.

For one, I wouldn't be waiting on Noway Jose to give me permission to speak to my daughter. They were told by him that they couldn't question her, so they do just that. I'd be on top of her every day with questions. I wouldn't ignore, pamper or "walk large circles around her" as it's been stated they do.

I'm not for violence but that seems to be the atmosphere inside their home and has been for a very long time.

They can't beat the truth out of her but they certainly can stop enabling her.

No, but they surely can revoke her bond. I wonder why I am so clever and they aren't???

Yes she did, she was telling the 911 operator that Channel 2 was taping the altercation. She also said things got violent when the media arrived.

Right...because George and Cindy with her bat didn't go outside until the media arrived.

Calling 911 to report the mob at the door is one thing..going outside with hoses and bats is kinda nuts...just sayin.....
throwing things at someone's home and beating on someone's garage door and disrespecting neighbors at 130am is kinda' nuts IMO!!!

Those protestors were wrong, period. They should not be throwing anything, or gathering on the sidewalk disturbing the peace. There are other people living on that street.

Stupidity is not illegal. Vandalizing someone's house is, as is disturbing the peace. I just can't see how anyone could side against the Anthony's in this incident. :waitasec:

And many of us don't see how anyone CAN. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Right...because George and Cindy with her bat didn't go outside until the media arrived.

They went outside after people started throwing things at there house and denting their garage door, which started when the media arrived.

How many times has LE been summoned to the this house in the recent past? I don't recall exactly but certainly an excessive amount. If KC were elsewhere (at an undisclosed location or in jail) this would not be happening. It is not up to LE to provide round the clock security for this family. And I agree, KC has incredible nerve DEMANDING help when she is not cooperating with LE in finding her baby. IMO.

Stupidity is not illegal. Vandalizing someone's house is, as is disturbing the peace. I just can't see how anyone could side against the Anthony's in this incident. :waitasec:

Personally I wont & will not side with anyone about this, not near as much as I am reacting to the Anthonys reaction: in which they need to handle this differently. They need to stop coming out of their home with hoses, hammers & baseball bats and stop yelling & screaming profanities at everyone and take responsibility for their own actions. Stay in the house, wait for the police, show their evidence, call their insurance company if need be.....but STHU and stop playing the victims here. And also stop exaggerating it to the point of playing up for the cameras. Know what, if they keep trying to go out and handle it themselves before the LE gets there, maybe one of them will either be injured, shot, or have a heart attack, is that what they want???

Calling 911 to report the mob at the door is one thing..going outside with hoses and bats is kinda nuts...just sayin.....

Yep, and what if one of them would have taken that bat from her and used it on them? What she brought out to protect herself with could have been used to cause great bodily harm against her if they had wanted to do so. They are both stupid for even coming out of that house! Shame on them and shame on the people who threw pennies at their house! Now there we are even, all of you go sit in your corners and think about it! :bang: lol

It would carry much more weight if it were the neighbor's calling 911 and making reports instead of the A's calling after an altercation and confrontation has happened.

They went outside after people started throwing things at there house and denting their garage door, which started when the media arrived.

Why did they go outside after people started throwing things at their house? Wouldn't it make sense, especially then, to stay inside the house?

ETA: I think we are saying the same thing?

Please, watch this footage posted on youtube of the incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmCkuWYLhGA

Now keep in mind that NOBODY in that house had called 911 until after George and Cindy went outside to exact a little "Anthony justice". George comes out looking like he's going to claw someone's face off with his bare hands and Cindy is wielding a metal baseball bat right behind him. George is taunting them to do something about it on his property, and the girl pulls on his shirt to try to get him off the property.

They should have called the police and waited inside. Instead, before any law enforcement is contacted they rush out to continue to provoke protesters. I feel bad they have to go through this, but even the people that feel sorry for them have to see how that was the wrong way to approach it.

Please, watch this footage posted on youtube of the incident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmCkuWYLhGA

Now keep in mind that NOBODY in that house had called 911 until after George and Cindy went outside to exact a little "Anthony justice". George comes out looking like he's going to claw someone's face off with his bare hands and Cindy is wielding a metal baseball bat right behind him. George is taunting them to do something about it on his property, and the girl pulls on his shirt to try to get him off the property.

They should have called the police and waited inside. Instead, before any law enforcement is contacted they rush out to continue to provoke protesters. I feel bad they have to go through this, but even the people that feel sorry for them have to see how that was the wrong way to approach it.

Cindy called before they went outside.

Personally I wont & will not side with anyone about this, not near as much as I am reacting to the Anthonys reaction: in which they need to handle this differently. They need to stop coming out of their home with hoses, hammers & baseball bats and stop yelling & screaming profanities at everyone and take responsibility for their own actions. Stay in the house, wait for the police, show their evidence, call their insurance company if need be.....but STHU and stop playing the victims here. And also stop exaggerating it to the point of playing up for the cameras. Know what, if they keep trying to go out and handle it themselves before the LE gets there, maybe one of them will either be injured, shot, or have a heart attack, is that what they want???

Excellent post. :clap::clap::clap:

I am not siding against the A's, but I DO THINK IT IS THEIR FAULT, and in my opinon, so what if a penny was thrown at their garage door? Sorry, what they are doing to the community is much much worse.

People are angry. Aren't you angry with KC? Don't you really want Caylee to be found? Are you not at all angry with the As for harboring her and causing this mess?

I do not see how anybody could support them at all.

Remember, she wants YOU (all of us) to get off our azzes. Maybe she needs to follow her own advice.

I do not agree with the "protesters" stupid behavior. they should be peaceful about their protests. They have every single right to be there as long as they are peaceful. If they are not and cross the line they should be cited. Just as George should be for pushing the elderly woman.

I also do not agree with the Anthony's constantly wielding garden tools, baseball bats, and hammers at people. They have never conducted them selves in any manner other than unsavory from day one which is why they are suffering the ire of the public instead of receiving it's sympathy.

George and Cindy should have stayed inside instead of inflaming the situation......they should let LE do their jobs which is something they seem to absolutely refuse to do.

imho, The Anthony's love drama. Every single one of them.

throwing things at someone's home and beating on someone's garage door and disrespecting neighbors at 130am is kinda' nuts IMO!!!

Absoloutly..NUTS!
I think it would be interesting to remove all the media and the cameras and see what happens......Dont film it, dont have the live reports etc..Dont film the supposed protesters..and see what happens.
of course we could all still discuss it here.....

Would it just die down or would the A's start calling the media...just posing a question...
Would Kc suffer from withdrawl from the attention and do something?
Lets face it, nothing so far has made her talk so while we want to keep the spotlight on the case so someone finds this precious little girl..maybe we need reverse psychology..IGNORE THEM..

Interesting video. Three young punks ready to take on George. Real tough dudes there.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back