Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just wow!!!! This is a must read article. The reason why GM no doubt stayed in the US.

Last week, DailyMailTV revealed that GM had been staying in Manchester-by-the-Sea and was in a relationship with Scott Borgerson, 43.

A source familiar with GM’s new life said, 'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein'.

It seems that SB had left his wife Rebecca and two young children to be with GM, with a source saying, 'Scott left his wife for Ghislaine around five years ago. It's just egregious what's happened to Rebecca. Rebecca and Scott seemed like a really nice couple. But as time went on, he was very preoccupied and would be on his cell phone a lot, presumably on business calls. He was away a lot for work.'

SB is believed to have met GM five years ago through speaking engagements connected to ocean preservation, a subject on which they share a passion. They were pictured speaking at the Arctic Circle Assembly in Reykjavik in 2014.

When SB's marriage crumbled in 2014, divorce records paint a disturbing picture of him, with accusations of physical violence, abuse, 'extremely controlling' and alcohol abuse. He married Rebecca in 2001 and once allegedly threatened her, saying, 'Don't make me beat you in front of the children.'

SB was seen by DailyMail.com in July running errands in the affluent community of Manchester-by-the-Sea, a half-hour drive from Boston. Later, he was seen walking GM's dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the week while running his company, Cargometrics, an investment management firm that specializes in analyzing data on global shipping.

GM has an older sister, Christine, 68, who is believed to live with her husband in Dallas, Texas. Christine was spotted loading up bags into a car near the oceanfront hideaway that the GM had been living with her tech CEO boyfriend.

Christine packed up bags with the help of a friend outside of her hotel in Beverly, Massachusetts on Saturday. The hotel is about 15 minutes away from the $3 million home of GM's boyfriend in Manchester-by-the-Sea, which DailyMailTV revealed her to have been staying in last week.

Ghislaine Maxwell's sister packs up bags nearby her oceanfront hideaway outside of Boston | Daily Mail Online

GM’s obviously not at all fussy about the men in her life but they do have one thing in common – they’re all scumbags.

I’ll bet the FBI have been aware of her whereabouts for quite some time and were just waiting for a time that suited them before arresting her.

Last edited:
Elon Musk is speaking out after a photo of him with Ghislaine Maxwell went viral.

Following reports that GM had been arrested and charged with multiple counts of child sex trafficking, a photo of her with Musk taken at a 2014 Vanity Fair party began to circulate on Twitter.

Responding to writer Leigh Alexander who tweeted the photo at him with the question, "Who's your friend? You look like you're having fun."

Musk hit back and denied ever knowing GM and said he attended the party with his then wife TR. "I was at that Vanity Fair party with @TalulahRiley. Don't know Ghislaine. Real question is why did VF invite her?" he tweeted.

Elon Musk explains viral photo with Ghislaine Maxwell

Isn’t it a wee bit strange for two strangers to have their photo taken together.

Wow, just wow!!!! This is a must read article. The reason why GM no doubt stayed in the US.

Last week, DailyMailTV revealed that GM had been staying in Manchester-by-the-Sea and was in a relationship with Scott Borgerson, 43.

A source familiar with GM’s new life said, 'She's become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She's the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein'.

It seems that SB had left his wife Rebecca and two young children to be with GM, with a source saying, 'Scott left his wife for Ghislaine around five years ago. It's just egregious what's happened to Rebecca. Rebecca and Scott seemed like a really nice couple. But as time went on, he was very preoccupied and would be on his cell phone a lot, presumably on business calls. He was away a lot for work.'

SB is believed to have met GM five years ago through speaking engagements connected to ocean preservation, a subject on which they share a passion. They were pictured speaking at the Arctic Circle Assembly in Reykjavik in 2014.

When SB's marriage crumbled in 2014, divorce records paint a disturbing picture of him, with accusations of physical violence, abuse, 'extremely controlling' and alcohol abuse. He married Rebecca in 2001 and once allegedly threatened her, saying, 'Don't make me beat you in front of the children.'

SB was seen by DailyMail.com in July running errands in the affluent community of Manchester-by-the-Sea, a half-hour drive from Boston. Later, he was seen walking GM's dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the week while running his company, Cargometrics, an investment management firm that specializes in analyzing data on global shipping.

GM has an older sister, Christine, 68, who is believed to live with her husband in Dallas, Texas. Christine was spotted loading up bags into a car near the oceanfront hideaway that the GM had been living with her tech CEO boyfriend.

Christine packed up bags with the help of a friend outside of her hotel in Beverly, Massachusetts on Saturday. The hotel is about 15 minutes away from the $3 million home of GM's boyfriend in Manchester-by-the-Sea, which DailyMailTV revealed her to have been staying in last week.

Ghislaine Maxwell's sister packs up bags nearby her oceanfront hideaway outside of Boston | Daily Mail Online

GM’s obviously not at all fussy about the men in her life but they do have one thing in common – they’re all scumbags.

I’ll bet the FBI have been aware of her whereabouts for quite some time and were just waiting for a time that suited them before arresting her.

Yeah, that was last summer. You're probably right about the requirement, but don't forget the wealth they need to have! I'm in agreement with you on LE surveillance too, just they had to wait to pounce until they had a tight case against her. I'm assuming that's also with JE's plea deal that gave immunity to his co-conspirators.

Elon Musk is speaking out after a photo of him with Ghislaine Maxwell went viral.

Following reports that GM had been arrested and charged with multiple counts of child sex trafficking, a photo of her with Musk taken at a 2014 Vanity Fair party began to circulate on Twitter.

Responding to writer Leigh Alexander who tweeted the photo at him with the question, "Who's your friend? You look like you're having fun."

Musk hit back and denied ever knowing GM and said he attended the party with his then wife TR. "I was at that Vanity Fair party with @TalulahRiley. Don't know Ghislaine. Real question is why did VF invite her?" he tweeted.

Elon Musk explains viral photo with Ghislaine Maxwell

Isn’t it a wee bit strange for two strangers to have their photo taken together.

MSM needs to ask his ex, TR, unless she's signed an NDA, of course.

Ghislaine Maxwell, who is accused of grooming underage victims for sexual abuse by the disgraced US financier Jeffrey Epstein, is scheduled to appear in a New York court this week as fresh details emerge of her arrest in an FBI raid.

More than 20 armed agents and police are reported to have taken part in the early morning operation on Thursday that led to her being handcuffed at her secluded, rural retreat in New Hampshire and taken into custody.

Officers were said to have broken down the front door at the 156-acre property, which is called Tucked Away.

[...]

US prosecutors are understood to have sent the UK Home Office a formal request for mutual legal assistance over the case, which could lead to Prince Andrew being summoned to attend court to answer questions about his knowledge of the claims.

On Sunday, the Home Office again declined to confirm whether there had been a formal approach. A spokesperson said: “As a matter of long-standing policy and practice, we neither confirm nor deny the existence of mutual legal assistance requests.”

Ghislaine Maxwell to appear in court as fresh details of arrest emerge

A spokesman for the US attorney’s office in Manhattan said GM is expected to be transferred to NY for a court appearance this week, where she will be charged. Prosecutors could have brought her to NY to be formally charged by federal prosecutors last Friday. The delay, even accounting for the Fourth of July holiday, means she will not be in court until Tuesday, 7 July at the earliest.

The delay comes as pressure intensified on Andrew to cooperate with FBI investigators after Vera Baird QC, the victims’ commissioner for England and Wales, urged him to be “more forthcoming” and help the survivors of JE find justice. Baird said he needed to be guided by sympathy for the victims and start assisting US prosecutors investigating JE. She said, “It’s a shame there isn’t something a little more forthcoming [from Andrew], not in terms of accepting any responsibility but that he appreciates what his former friend [JE] was doing”. “It’s important that everybody involved in the case makes it clear that victims are the most important people and that they need justice and merit empathy.”

Former investment banker Laura Goldman said GM regarded Andrew as a friend and was “never going to say anything” about him to prosecutors. But that pressure comes as signs in the US point toward the investigation moving swiftly beyond GM to other figures implicated in the JE scandal.

The southern district of NY ran the investigation into JE through its public corruption unit, as it had with its case against JE. The charges against GM, involving three alleged but unnamed victims, overlap with the charges brought against JE who killed himself while in custody days after being formally charged.

Both are signals, overt and covert, that neither case was ever truly about JE or GM’s alleged sexual misconduct. The southern district is primarily the federal government’s prosecuting arm for Wall Street securities fraud, organised crime and political corruption; prosecutors do not make their careers busting sex crimes, whatever the level of moral public outrage.

It was understood by GM's friends that her relationship with JE, after their romantic involvement had fizzled, was predicated on a social exchange. She wanted to become a helicopter pilot and he had two. Years later it emerged in reports that he bought her a $4m Sikorsky S-76C – nicknamed Air Ghislaine 2.

With GM in jail, pressure on Andrew will intensify to agree to a sit-down with US investigators.

Her circle included socialites and VIPs such as Clinton, Elon Musk [in #1071 above he denied knowing her] and Andrew, who accompanied her to the 2000 Ralph Lauren fashion show. That year Andrew also infamously threw her a “straightforward shooting weekend” at Sandringham to celebrate her birthday.

High society to hideaway arrest: Ghislaine Maxwell's dramatic fall

A spokesman for the US attorney’s office in Manhattan said GM is expected to be transferred to NY for a court appearance this week, where she will be charged. Prosecutors could have brought her to NY to be formally charged by federal prosecutors last Friday. The delay, even accounting for the Fourth of July holiday, means she will not be in court until Tuesday, 7 July at the earliest.

The delay comes as pressure intensified on Andrew to cooperate with FBI investigators after Vera Baird QC, the victims’ commissioner for England and Wales, urged him to be “more forthcoming” and help the survivors of JE find justice. Baird said he needed to be guided by sympathy for the victims and start assisting US prosecutors investigating JE. She said, “It’s a shame there isn’t something a little more forthcoming [from Andrew], not in terms of accepting any responsibility but that he appreciates what his former friend [JE] was doing”. “It’s important that everybody involved in the case makes it clear that victims are the most important people and that they need justice and merit empathy.”

Former investment banker Laura Goldman said GM regarded Andrew as a friend and was “never going to say anything” about him to prosecutors. But that pressure comes as signs in the US point toward the investigation moving swiftly beyond GM to other figures implicated in the JE scandal.

The southern district of NY ran the investigation into JE through its public corruption unit, as it had with its case against JE. The charges against GM, involving three alleged but unnamed victims, overlap with the charges brought against JE who killed himself while in custody days after being formally charged.

Both are signals, overt and covert, that neither case was ever truly about JE or GM’s alleged sexual misconduct. The southern district is primarily the federal government’s prosecuting arm for Wall Street securities fraud, organised crime and political corruption; prosecutors do not make their careers busting sex crimes, whatever the level of moral public outrage.

It was understood by GM's friends that her relationship with JE, after their romantic involvement had fizzled, was predicated on a social exchange. She wanted to become a helicopter pilot and he had two. Years later it emerged in reports that he bought her a $4m Sikorsky S-76C – nicknamed Air Ghislaine 2.

With GM in jail, pressure on Andrew will intensify to agree to a sit-down with US investigators.

Her circle included socialites and VIPs such as Clinton, Elon Musk [in #1071 above he denied knowing her] and Andrew, who accompanied her to the 2000 Ralph Lauren fashion show. That year Andrew also infamously threw her a “straightforward shooting weekend” at Sandringham to celebrate her birthday.

High society to hideaway arrest: Ghislaine Maxwell's dramatic fall

Expecting Randy Andy to show empathy for commoner victims is just absurd. LE need to apply whatever legal tools they have to get an interview out of him.

Alan Dershowitz
@AlanDersh

I hope Epstein made videos There have been suggestions that Epstein made secret videos of all the men who had sex in his houses and planes. I hope he did and they are all revealed, because they will prove I am not among them. I hereby waive any right of privacy in Epstein videos.

*I guess he knows his tape was destroyed. Moo

#60MinutesAustralia July 5, 2020:

At 2:45 video time, Virginia Roberts Giuffre answers how she felt at hearing of G.M.'s arrest.

At 5:01 video time, Maria Farmer speaks.

Beginning at 14:50 video time, Epstein's "deal" to serve less than one year in jail is discussed: (co-conspirators, including G.M., given immunity in Florida but only for crimes committed between 2001 and 2007)

G.M.'s charges are for dates outside of her immunity time period.

At 18:57 video time, the Attorney General for the Virgin Islands speaks about the island Epstein owned .

Last edited:
TRIVIA:
.... as a helicopter pilot I took interest in the fact that Ghislaine Maxwell had always wanted to fly a helicopter so she took the training and became one.

There is a Sikorsky S76 named "Ghislaine 2" which I believe belonged to Epstein (he owned two of them) .... I expect she has flown it ..... quite an accomplishment in my opinion .

Last edited:
There is a Sikorsky S76 named "Ghislaine 2" which I believe belonged to Epstein (he owned two of them) .... I expect she has flown it ..... quite an accomplishment in my opinion .

GM told Christina Oxenberg, a member of the Serbian Royal Family and a cousin to the British Royals, that when she got her helicopter pilot's licence, as a gift to reward her, JE bought her a helicopter. CO said, "It's so dangerous. Why would you want to do that?" GM said, "Well, because this way we have total control on privacy of who's doing - who's with us".

GM also told CO in that meeting that the Lolita Express was wired for audio and video.

When JE was arrested for trafficking last year, CO rang the FBI and told them them all the above.

Last edited:
JE used secret surveillance cameras to spy on his powerful pals "to blackmail them", victims have told a Netflix docuseries.

Women have shared how he used covert CCTV coverage to get dirt on visitors to his properties.

Virginia Guiffre, told the Netflix crime series that "When Epstein told me ‘people owe me favours and I'll never get caught and I can get away with it,’ he meant it”.

Maria Farmer, was the first victim to report JE and GM to the FBI. She said that guests were secretly filmed in every bedroom and toilet of his New York City home and that the home was under constant TV surveillance. Security men were "monitoring everything" including guests' bathrooms. She saw how scores of covert cameras enabled them to see what was going on.

"Police searched his Palm Beach mansion and discovered photos of naked, young-looking females. Hidden cameras were found in the garage area, and inside a clock on JE’ss desk, alongside a girl's high school transcript".

Jeffrey Epstein 'had CCTV hidden in his homes to blackmail powerful friends'

GM has been detained without bail after agreeing to be moved to New York.

Prosecutors have labelled her an “extreme risk of flight” and said they want her jailed until trial.

In a letter to a judge on Sunday, prosecutors said they have communicated with her defence lawyer, Christian Everdell, who would like a Friday bail hearing after written arguments are submitted by both sides Thursday and Friday. She will also be arraigned at the hearing.

Acting US attorney, Audrey Strauss, told a news conference on Thursday that the investigation is continuing as the government seeks to hold anyone it finds aided Epstein accountable.

Ghislaine Maxwell: prosecutors ask for Friday court appearance in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member