GUILTY IL - Kristine Gilford, 35, pregnant, murdered, Villa Park, 26 May 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Updated information at Erics America's Most Wanted page.

from the AMW page:

According to cops, Gilford typically uses medication to treat depression and other psychotic disorders -- but may not be taking them while on the run. They say he could display violent tendencies when he's off of his medications.

AMW link

Updated information at Erics America's Most Wanted page.

from the AMW page:

According to cops, Gilford typically uses medication to treat depression and other psychotic disorders -- but may not be taking them while on the run. They say he could display violent tendencies when he's off of his medications.

AMW link

Freaking lovely... it's a psychotic on the loose and he's gone poof. I doubt he had any sort of real psychosis.. they would have put medically.

Apparently they don't think he's suicidal... just homicidal.

I agree crystalgenie. I think what LE put out was similiar to a statement a pharmecutical company would put out with the dispersment of any kind of psyciatric med's - in other words some symptoms which could arise from stopping the med's cold turkey and not weining off or following a doctors orders with stopping a prescription.

There is no way Eric is a 'cookoo' so to speak. If he was he wouldn't be active military holding down a position as a recruitor but would have been locked up in a psychiatric ward. Of course that doesn't mean he isn't dangerous, just that I do not believe he is a 'certified nut'.

I sure hope he is caught soon!

Wow, I was just popping in to post that AMW thing about Gilford being on psychotic meds!
Just asked my husband about how a service member could be on psychotic meds. He said they were probably processing a medical discharge, but that takes a long time and a lot of paperwork, and he could petition to stay in. In the meantime, they would naturally treat him for his illness.
Maybe if he was facing a medical discharge he didn't feel like he was throwing away too much when he killed Kristine and her baby and ran.
Can you imagine the fear his ex-wife must still be in??

it depends on what sort of psych meds... They are not going to discharge him for zoloft or prozac. If he was on anything else he wouldn't be at a recruiting station he would be considered transitional personnel and he would be at a TPD or Naval Hospital if they were medically discharging him.

He's just your standard douche wife murderer.

it depends on what sort of psych meds... They are not going to discharge him for zoloft or prozac. If he was on anything else he wouldn't be at a recruiting station he would be considered transitional personnel and he would be at a TPD or Naval Hospital if they were medically discharging him.

He's just your standard douche wife murderer.

I read the AMW article wrong. For some reason, I thought it said he was off his "psychotic meds." You're right, depression medicine wouldn't affect his military career.

Douche wife murderer is right! How can that giant-mouse-looking freak hide???

"giant-mouse-looking" :floorlaugh:
Such a good description. I agree.

Imo, he is either in a remote area where the locals haven't seen the news, or he took his life after getting a little bit further than Fargo and his remains haven't been found yet. EITHER WAY - I don't want to give up the search until we have confirmation he's been found "dead or alive". (and I do not mean to suggest or imply in any way anyone should take him out if they see him, by deceased I mean by Erics own hand).

JMO

'Wanted' posters find new life on FaceBook'

Images of a victim’s family waiting patiently and helplessly by the phone for information might make for good television, but they’re not reality. Family members often have become involved in the search for clues that will bring perpetrators to justice, and new technologies have expanded their options.

The relatives of a woman murdered a few weeks ago have committed themselves to tracking down the top suspect

<snip>

Snover said he was motivated to create the Facebook page because of a helpless feeling he and his relatives have experienced as police search for Gilford. They knew many people would be able to access Facebook information about Gilford and report any potential sightings.

Full article at link:

http://www.gridleyherald.com/opinio...oore-Wanted-posters-find-new-life-on-Facebook

Kristines family and friends are really hoping Facebook members will join the group and pass this page along to other friends willing to join and keep getting the word out.

Praying for 'viral' exposure so this man is caught and Kristines family can move forward with the next stage of justice.

bumping to remind people Eric Gilford is still being sought by police.

Keep an eye out and if you see him call 911!

Known area's where Eric Gilford has 'ties':
(sources media or public search engines checked and cross checked)

-NE Illinois - Chicago/Burbs of Chicago

-Arizona - Phoenix area and burbs of Phoenix

-Gulfport MS - via Navy

-Frederick MD - via Navy

-Kirkland WA. - public search engine with the correct possible relatives listed.

What do we know about Kirkland WA? Is there a Naval base there? If there was, why would Erics family also be listed to that address? :waitasec:

PLEASE keep passing along his FB wanted page along.
He could be anywhere, but the above area's he has ties to. If you have FB friends in any of the above area's please be sure to let them know about Erics FB wanted page. If they don't have FB, please consider sending them an email.

Eric - WE ARE STILL LOOKING and will continue to look until you are captured!

Let's not forget Eric has served overseas and has friends and acquantainces all over the world.

It is speculation, but possible he is receiving help from family, or even those he knows in the military.

The more who know he is wanted and recognize his face, the better the chance this will be captured soon.

Every day he remains on the lam, is a day too long for me.

Police: No new leads in search for murder suspect Eric Gilford

Downers Grove, IL &#8212; Two months have passed and the search continues for Eric Gilford, a Downers Grove man charged with the May murder of his pregnant wife and unborn child.

The federal marshal leading the U.S. Marshals Service&#8217;s investigation declined to comment on the progress of the nationwide manhunt or whether they have picked up Eric Gilford&#8217;s trail from his abandoned car in Fargo. The search process is too sensitive, the marshal said.

http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/bartl...ads-in-search-for-murder-suspect-Eric-Gilford

The comment in the article from the US Marshals indicates to me that Eric Gilford is still alive, somewhere.

I can't believe this guy is still on the run.

From the above article:
Kristine Gilford was taken to Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, where she later died. Officials said she was a possible victim of domestic abuse.

The above quote must be from Good Sam' and maybe based on hippa because I don't see any way this can be viewed as a 'possible' victim of domestic abuse. Being murdered by ones husband is no doubt domestic abuse.

He'll eventually be caught. Can't stay on the run for long. People need money for food, clothing..... even if he is hiding out in an abandoned building he STILL needs money. We just need to keep his mug in front of as many people as possible so when someone does see him they recognize him and call LE.

Ugh! FB group is updated but AMW is not......

Still looking for an official link.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/browse-by-last-name.cfm?letter=G

Link! CAPTURED!

Now to extradite him back to Illinois.

Oh it's a good thing I likely won't be called for Jury Duty.... not that I wouldn't love to but think I was removed from the Jury Pool based on my sons medical needs when he was an infant. I didn't now getting pulled was likely permanent.

FB info regarding the capture has been removed for some reason.

From AMW:

captures.png
Accused Wife Killer Picked Up In Wyoming

Eric A. Gilford, the man accused of stabbing his pregnant wife to death May 26, 2010, successfully evaded law enforcement's net for months. The day after his wife's brutal murder, cops recovered Gilford's abandoned car in Fargo, N.D. -- but after that, his trail went cold. That is, until authorities caught up to him on a steamy August night, halfway across the nation in Jackson, Wyo.

http://www.amw.com/captures/brief.cfm?id=73037&refresh=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back