Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM I don't think either of them had pubic hair. Travis manscaped (a friend of his said on her blog he did not like body hair and the crime scene photos show he had none) and from the pics I have seen, JA certainly did not have any. (Wish I could unsee that...I should not have looked.)

I am confused.....a female friend of TA said on her blog??? (the friend or JA's) Travis didn't like body hair....what friend would post that???

What is/was/will be so STRANGE to me is that during mowing season, i take my gas cans to filling stations. I ALWAYS open the cans prior to filling my gas tank. And do all/both within one "pump" . Why why why did she do 3 separarte ones........one pump to gas, one pump to Daryl's gas cans, and one pump to the purchased ones.

THE ONLY ONLY reason I can think of is that she did NOT want to be witnessed having them all out for a long period of time. Otherwise..........WTF was the reason.........even for a psychopath!? She must be much smarter than me as I cannot figure out even why as a cover up!!!!!!

Any ideas out there?

one for the car, (shut off happened) she did do two of the 5 gallon gas cans together $40.00. Third receipt for 3rd gas can. Maybe she didn't want to fill 3rd gas can all the way up? I don't know...but lucky for the State :smile:

LOL. Then she would have had 4 gas cans. JM will have a Walmart executive testify that there were no returns of gas can to that Walmart on the day she claims to have purchased it. There was an inventory number on it and they would have scanned it back into inventory. jmo

Thanks for your reply. I think I didn't phrase my question in a clear way, so I'll try again...

Can Jodi now claim that some of the fog has lifted and she will assert she didn't return that gas can to Walmart and did buy that extra gas in SLC? She can blame Martinez for being such a big ole meany to her on cross-exam.

Also was curious as to whether Nurmi could recall her to the stand before he finishes up.

Thanks to anyone out there who may know.

Do you mean the grey thing? If so, I have no idea. Recognizable items include a mirror, toothpaste, a box, a glass jar with (possibly) cotton balls, TA's shave brush and shaver. I cannot for the life of me figure out that grey object.

moo

Yes, that's the item I was referring to. I couldn't figure out what it was either and what it looked like to me :blushing: didn't make sense. Another poster was kind enough to identify it as the Bodybugg (fitness device) that we've heard about before.

The knife first scenario must put TA in a standing position. The ME report confirms the wounds to the chest came from a knife thrust that was horizontal and slightly upward. Thrusting a knife downward into the chest is NOT consistent with autopsy report. It is therefore unlikely that JA launched her assault while TA was in a sitting position – unlike the case that she shot him first.

A much larger and more physically able TA standing toe to toe with a knife bearing JA is problematic.

On its face TA in the standing position could have overwhelmed JA based on a mutual “fight or flight” reaction – especially since her initial onslaught depleted the element of surprise. Most of the TA chest wounds were shallow. Only one thrust entered the thorax and managed to cut the superior vena cava. It would take minutes and minutes before this sort of wound would have an effect on TA’s ability to maneuver and fight back. All the back wounds were superficial and non-life threatening.

Finally I personally cannot entirely understand why JA – after having butchered him, after his near lifeless body has yielded some 4 liters of blood that spilled out on the bathroom and bedroom floor, after taking note of her bloody and wounded hands and her bloody clothes – would think:

“OH GOSH!!!! Here I brought this little gun with me!! What should I do now?
Hmmmm. . . .let’s see; I will take this gun out of my ?pocket, *advertiser censored* it and put a round into TA’s head. That sounds like a neat thing to do!! “

"After all I don't want a loaded gun that I carried all the way from Yreka to Mesa to go to waste!!!"

[NOTE- One explanation that I heard that sort of makes sense to me is that JA deliberately wanted to confuse the crime scene. She evidently thought to herself - if I use 2 different weapons in this murder it will appear that TA murder was a group effort. This appearance and deduction would further throw the "scent" away from JA. This theory was bolstered by one of JA initial questions to Flores 6/2008 via telephone. She asked "were multiple people involved in the crime?". The Ninja Story suggests her belief that police thought the murder was a community effort also adds credibility to JA motive in using 2 different weapons]

I imagine her shooting him the face out of spite. With that nasty little sneer she wears for JM. As a very last FU to Travis.

If he saw her with the knife or gun and tried to get up and out, and she stabbed him on the way out of the shower door (both on their feet, because in no scenario can I see her stabbing him while he's seated.....no way. He'd have cuts on the outsides of his arms because I'm sure he would have seen it coming and tried to block it). I do it believe she shot him first. He wouldn't have made it down the hall, key alone been able to fight as hard as it appears he did. JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

May I just add, I already had plans to see a member of Travis' family this weekend before this came so I can pass it off to them personally without having to bring it to court. Timing is everything. I'm just blown away over here. Good vibes all around...

I will also add because of this timing I can pass it off as it was wrapped all up in the box. I felt like I was unwrapping a baby in swaddling cloth. I'm saying it's THAT precious. Ok I gotta really run out now......
Where is the "kcl" thread?

Do you mean the grey thing? If so, I have no idea. Recognizable items include a mirror, toothpaste, a box, a glass jar with (possibly) cotton balls, TA's shave brush and shaver. I cannot for the life of me figure out that grey object.

moo
The Body Bug.
At first glance I guessed a dildo. You can tell this trial has made my mind go in the gutter.

What is/was/will be so STRANGE to me is that during mowing season, i take my gas cans to filling stations. I ALWAYS open the cans prior to filling my gas tank. And do all/both within one "pump" . Why why why did she do 3 separarte ones........one pump to gas, one pump to Daryl's gas cans, and one pump to the purchased ones.

THE ONLY ONLY reason I can think of is that she did NOT want to be witnessed having them all out for a long period of time. Otherwise..........WTF was the reason.........even for a psychopath!? She must be much smarter than me as I cannot figure out even why as a cover up!!!!!!

Any ideas out there?

It's kind of weird for the first two purchases, but that's just the way she does things. The third purchase was separate for a reason though, and that was to conceal it. Hence no receipt was kept.

:floorlaugh:
Her feet look filthy, and why is she bare footed during a police interrogation?

I thought I was the only one that noticed those big feet!
Is she an ancestor of the legendary big foot.
No but seriously big feet and big hands and big you know what!
You know like the part of the chicken that went over the fence last!

Any ideas out there?

I still can't figure out the upside down license plate. It's obvious her story about the prankster, skater dudes is a lie, but why flip the plates upside down and remove the front one?

All just my speculation ...

More than likely, after JA was stopped by UT LE due to the flipped rear license plate, RyanB or the officer likely had a small tool kit in their car and used a screwdriver to flip the rear plate using the screws that were holding it in place.

Re the front plate, JA may not have replaced that one until later on her trip. And, despite the wacky Pasadena skaters story, JA would have most certainly kept the screws that affixed the front plate. I haven't heard her accounting of when and with what screws she re-affixed the front license plate. Maybe that info is yet to come or not so important on the priority list of the many incriminating bits of evidence against JA. JMO

Don't believe the front plate was ever off! Just her story.....

Getting caught up this morning, and knowing the EXCELLENT sleuthers here...yall have probably noticed this!

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/01/03/jodi-arias-evidence-photos-nancy-grace-mysteries-day-4

Sorry, adding the slide numbers: 166-168.

The blood smears and drips in the shower are 62 and 64 inches from the bottom of the shower? This does NOT line up with JAs version of events, eh?
HER versions says he wasn't in the shower when she shot him, and I seriously doubt he could have been that far upright when in her "fog" she stuffed him back in there.

Snow...thx for the post. What are those yellowish drops in the top left corner?
SHOWER ECU.png

It might not be a genius catch, maybe I missed her explain that part away *eye roll* but seriously, who picks up a plate off the ground and doesn't check to see if it matches their back plate? Had this been a real scenario she would immediately look at her front plate and noticed that it was off. Then like a human you would walk around to the back and check that out, especially if you thought the skaters did something to your car.

I believe she flipped that plate and removed the front one when she got to Utah. She couldn't go through the checkpoint without someone noticing her front plate was off and the back was flipped. This did not happen.

hoover dam check point - YouTube

Here's a video of the checkpoint. Cars have to slow down and stop before getting through. There are guards on both side conducting these stops.

She needed to be stopped anywhere far from Utah to go with her original story I WAS NOT THERE!

I am curious from someone who has not been to that part of our beautiful country, what is the purpose of that stop point?

I still can't figure out the upside down license plate. It's obvious her story about the prankster, skater dudes is a lie, but why flip the plates upside down and remove the front one?

The front plate was removed so it would not appear on any surveillance videos at intersections/ gas stations, etc. The back plate could have also been removed and she replaced it at some time in haste and did not know it was upside down. Or intentionally put on upside down so it would be more difficult for someone to capture the plate number.

Hoping she'd get pulled over in Utah to establish her alibi.

I am curious from someone who has not been to that part of our beautiful country, what is the purpose of that stop point?

Primarily to stop someone from blowing up the Hoover Dam would be my guess.

The front plate was removed so it would not appear on any surveillance videos at intersections/ gas stations, etc. The back one was turned upside down to make it more difficult for someone to record the plate number????

She turned the back one upside down so she would be stopped in Utah and
that would be evidence that she was in Utah. The front one being off was
her fabricated story to go along with why the rear plate was upside down.

:floorlaugh:

I thought I was the only one that noticed those big feet!
Is she an ancestor of the legendary big foot.
No but seriously big feet and big hands and big you know what!
You know like the part of the chicken that went over the fence last!

All the photos of her hoo ha I was not trying to look at.....but someone on the FB page posted it and I thought they had photoshopped it. It just looked VERY weird and not......right. There was some THING hanging out which I have no idea what it could be. It's super gross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All just my speculation ...

More than likely, after JA was stopped by UT LE due to the flipped rear license plate, RyanB or the officer likely had a small tool kit in their car and used a screwdriver to flip the rear plate using the screws that were holding it in place.

Re the front plate, JA may not have replaced that one until later on her trip. And, despite the wacky Pasadena skaters story, JA would have most certainly kept the screws that affixed the front plate. I haven't heard her accounting of when and with what screws she re-affixed the front license plate. Maybe that info is yet to come or not so important on the priority list of the many incriminating bits of evidence against JA. JMO

How did she cross the dam checkpoint with the plates messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member