Jose Baez News Briefing of today 9/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm just thinking back to Casey saying that the reason she took LE to Universal was to "maybe show them a picture of Caylee". MAYBE? Where's the pic? Did she show security the pic of Caylee? And what was she thinking - that security who sees 1000's of people/children everyday would remember Caylee. Caylee looks so much like many of the little girls in our country.:bang:

And don't forget she took LE through the Employee entrance and not through the main entrance.

Too bad....no way, Jose.....LE isn't going to charge the princess til their good and ready. In the mean time, you and the Anthony clan just keep on keeping on. Troll websites....do yard work.....hammer signs.....eat brownies....you know, all of that stuff you guys are doing to find Caylee. Oh! And please continue to bash Tim Miller. That little stunt is causing people like me to despise your client and her defenders tenfold!!

spit

My intentions are never to accuse or bash anyone for anything ever. There are only two points that I take a strong stance on. 1. When I see that people who are not persons of interest and victims in this case are bashed. I feel like they dont get fair support. I KNOW they have said things that are completely out there. I feel for them..... they are hurting. 2. LE being portrayed as "knights for justice" in this case. I think they did a fair job of interviewing and investigating from what is shown. But a LOT is left out. They are using their power to create a public one sided opinion of this case.

I will say again (a little more PC for those who were offended) my OPINION is that Jose has valid points and LE is playing games. "TACTICAL GAMES" if it pleases you. Tell me why they would need to use tactics to aggravate someone on a case that they had sufficient evidence for? Either way I guess IMO it does not appear to be working. Maybe they can find a better use for their time.

I thought cops are supposed to be our "Knights of Justice". Isn't that their job? To help bring justice to victims?

2. LE being portrayed as "knights for justice" in this case. I think they did a fair job of interviewing and investigating from what is shown. But a LOT is left out. They are using their power to create a public one sided opinion of this case.

I will say again (a little more PC for those who were offended) my OPINION is that Jose has valid points and LE is playing games. "TACTICAL GAMES" if it pleases you. Tell me why they would need to use tactics to aggravate someone on a case that they had sufficient evidence for? Either way I guess IMO it does not appear to be working. Maybe they can find a better use for their time.

Absolutely the cops are playing games and absolutely cops lie. I'll be the first one to agree with ya there. I used to blame them too when I didn't want to be held responsible for my criminal actions. Cops lie, criminals (and sometimes even their parents) lie and defense attorneys lie. In dealing with people who break the law it has to be done this way. Of course while I was the one breaking the law I didn't feel this way.

JB was lying when he said he spoke with the Body farm and the tests arent back yet. They wouldn't release that information to him!

The cops games are getting to Casey and JB if they weren't JB wouldn't keep getting pissed off having these half incoherent press releases demanding the media and citizens do something about LE's treatment of Casey. He is the lawyer if the is going down as he claims he would be able to do something about it!

MO

Absolutely the cops are playing games and absolutely cops lie. I'll be the first one to agree with ya there. I used to blame them too when I didn't want to be held responsible for my criminal actions. Cops lie, criminals (and sometimes even their parents) lie and defense attorneys lie. In dealing with people who break the law it has to be done this way. Of course while I was the one breaking the law I didn't feel this way.

JB was lying when he said he spoke with the Body farm and the tests arent back yet. They wouldn't release that information to him!

The cops games are getting to Casey and JB if they weren't JB wouldn't keep getting pissed off having these half incoherent press releases demanding the media and citizens do something about LE's treatment of Casey. He is the lawyer if the is going down as he claims he would be able to do something about it!

MO

I did not know that!! That the results were back. Why will they not release it?

I promised myself I wasn't going to respond to this, but oh well....

Is this what you think his opening statement will be? I hope not cause he will be laughed right out of the court room. "Various means throughout the 31 days".....which means was that? Cooking dinner for her bf, bumping and grinding on the girl at the club or playing it up on the pole at Fusian? Are we really supposed to believe that there was a 'script'? If so, where is that script at anyway...surely she would have turned that over to LE.

Anyone who had a missing child would want all the "attention" they could get. Whether it be LE, media or whichever means they could get.

THANK YOU! You took the words right out of my mouth... :clap:

I did not know that!! That the results were back. Why will they not release it?
The FBI and the LE have both made video and written statements to the press about the results, check the Media thread for videos/statements.

Just listened to the tape of jb talking and my blood pressure went up.:furious:

KC has taught him well when it comes to half truths.:liar:

God Bless Caylee

I have seen allot of posters say that all these "little" charges will be droped, or not prosecuted once (and if) murder charges are filed against Casey.

I disagree. Lets say they do bring murder charges against her.....they go to trial, she has the murder charges, the child neglect, fraud, obstruction of justice, etc All of these "little" charges you can serve from 1-5 years in jail for.

If we have another "OJ Trial"....and she gets off with being found not guilty of murder, the jury could still possible find her guilty on all these other small charges, leaving her to have to serve anywhere from 1-10 years in jail.

Or.....they never file murder charges, and just try her on all these other charges, in the hopes that little Caylee's body would be found.

Well, I just watched the press conference and must say Baez looked like a joke. IMO, you sure can tell he was only admitted into the Florida bar in 2005, maybe he could bring in another, more experienced Attorney to help him. After his statement about no immunity deal being discussed, and the subsequent release of the emails proving such, he's better than the Saturday Funnies!

Guilty of assuming; but she "did" cry and show emotion - which is what was said she doesn't do.

The only reason she cried is because her azz was going to jail.
I've yet to see her shed any tears for her missing child...

I don't think Jose lied about the Body Farm telling him the results weren't back yet.
I think he was misleading us into thinking the call was recent when the call was made weeks ago, before the results were back. Hope that makes sense. LOL
Hey look over here, not there.
IMO

I think Casey will be charged with all the charges. Neglect, abuse, lying to authorities and all the check cashing fraud, petty theft, stolen IDs and MURDER.

Poor poor Casey. LE is after her. Big bad LE.

My intentions are never to accuse or bash anyone for anything ever. There are only two points that I take a strong stance on. 1. When I see that people who are not persons of interest and victims in this case are bashed. I feel like they dont get fair support. I KNOW they have said things that are completely out there. I feel for them..... they are hurting. 2. LE being portrayed as "knights for justice" in this case. I think they did a fair job of interviewing and investigating from what is shown. But a LOT is left out. They are using their power to create a public one sided opinion of this case.

What is this a LOT that is left out? Do you have personal knowledge of what LE is and is not sharing with the public? As mentioned before they have no obligation to share anything that would jeopardize their investigation, which is ongoing. LE can't seem to win in some people's eyes. Either they are sharing too much or not enough. I don't believe they will be intimidated by JB's grandstanding. JB made a fool out of himself IMO and made more enemies than friends. The reason LE has to use tactical games (your words) is that this person has given them nothing but proven lies in the search for her child. She is the one who made any games necessary IMO. Appealing to her conscious will get them nowhere.

The only reason she cried is because her azz was going to jail.
I've yet to see her shed any tears for her missing child...

I don't disagree, to me she seems very callous and self righteous; but hey, a lot of things happen when you're thrust in to the spotlight. The videos of her and Caylee she didn't seem like that -- so I dunno. Too much thinking involved with this case.

The reason LE has to use tactical games (your words) is that this person has given them nothing but proven lies in the search for her child. She is the one who made any games necessary IMO. Appealing to her conscious will get them nowhere.

You're right, but, I think there's a little twist to it. I think JB wants the ongoing investigation to be separate from the charges that KC is facing now. LE is weaving everything together, and he's trying to defend her against what she's facing now versus later down the road. Does that make sense?

No one else facing these check fraud things would have it done like this. 3 seperate arrests for things they knew at the time of the first? They are overstepping a little (though, warranted if you intertwine the investigations - not so much if you don't).

Is that less argumentative and more readable?

Well I hate that I even clicked on that link and watched Jose's little "news conference".
Now why did he have to go and stand there giving a big lecture?
It would have been much more professional for him to say" No comment".
Ah, he loves the media attention as much as some of the others!

He's "guiding" his client, huh? I hope while he's guiding , he will guide her to tell where she dumped her little girl.

LE may not have worn KC down yet, but I sure think they've worn Baez down.:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back