Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WPD morning police briefing:

There are no planned searches for Lucas;

Items found at the park by searchers have been deemed unrelated to the disappearance of Lucas;

The public is asked to continue to share information...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that is disheartening!

I wish LE would let Texas Equsearch come in. They have a great reputation for finding people alive or deceased. This has gone on long enough. Those "tips" didn't pan out, and I am at a loss as to why no other possible avenues have been explored- unless they are quietly searching other areas without the public knowing.

They keep begging the public for tips. Why? Are they truly this stumped that they have to rely on tips that aren't panning out?

So there's no more searches?

There must be someone that seen her out and about the day before and the day Lucas went missing, or CCTV. I think if I was JH I would be pleading with EG at this point and buttering her up with false promises. I would say all kinds to get her to admit she knows where Lucas is. I'd even say " I know you would never purposely do anything to harm Lucas so if an accident happened tell me and I will stand by you and we can cope with this together.
I would say ANYTHING to find my baby and then scrub my mouth out with a wire brush afterwards.
How can a so called mum not tell where he is. I just will never understand the mind set of evil women.
MOO and if she knows where he is of course.

sorry in advance as i may have missed this - do we have confirmation the 1 yr old is not with her father (and if so, why?).

i remember too it was reported she was placed in state care but i thought that was maybe temporary/an initial protocol because the dad was physically not back from work yet (the long drive) and/or they were clearing him as a POI, something along those lines.

He was back within several hours of Lucas being reported missing and posting on FB (KAKE News page and others) the entire time.

None scheduled.

We can’t let Lucas become a cold case :(

Welp, guess EG isn't talking! I wonder if there is any evidence of Lucas being deceased. If not, EG will probably bail out then take a sweet plea deal unless they have something more to charge her with.

Bleach doesn't get rid of 100% of blood. I am sure that luminol can still detect blood, even after a bleaching.... if there was bleaching. Plus, I think if bleaching was involved the house would stink. The drains could also be swabbed for blood. It's incredibly difficult to get rid of blood evidence. And, I think if she was muddy the driver's side floor would be all muddy, too. And if we think EG had a three hour time period... then the washer would still be running to clean the muddy clothes when LE arrived. A washer running would look suspicious.

I still think that Lucas was disappeared a couple days before the initial reporting. If EG bleached, she would need time to air out the house. And, EG would need time to clean her clothes or dispose of her clothes if needed. If the car floorboards were messy, she would need time to clean those, too. If EG didn't need time to clean up then the 3-hour window would fit.

It is almost funny that you pinged on bleach here. I had originally referenced scrubbing with bleach specifically, then took it out (had to double check though after your response! ha)

I know statement analysis is tricky turf around here. When I said I "worry about stuff I've read about washing/water" I was referring to what someone trained in statement analysis might be led to analyze further based on what appears to be the unnecessary addition of a shower to a (fabricated?) time line.

I also wonder why she wouldn't have found it more appropriate to say she checked on him between the "shower" and "nap". I obviously don't have her actual statement to revisit, but I am under the impression this shower and nap combo was presented as reasonable.

My mind is wild with theories on how much planning she did before and/or after whatever the critical event may have been.

Hi everyone. I have hesitated to post on this thread before now as I have nothing to add except for my grief, horror and utter frustration which you all have expressed so very well already. But I wanted to say how much it is gnawing at me that EG has chosen to screw herself into that 3 hour window between 3p and 6p. It makes her look bad, and she could have used ANY time frame. Of course she could just be dumb or drug addled enough to think people would see it as normal to shower and sleep without checking on a 5 year old child in that 3 hour time. Could be that simple?

This is driving me nuts and I feel as though it is a crucial window of time. For what? I have zero clue. It just bothers me so much.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I have hesitated to post on this thread before now as I have nothing to add except for my grief, horror and utter frustration which you all have expressed so very well already. But I wanted to say how much it is gnawing at me that EG has chosen to screw herself into that 3 hour window between 3p and 6p. It makes her look bad, and she could have used ANY time frame. Of course she could just be dumb or drug addled enough to think people would see it as normal to shower and sleep without checking on a 5 year old child in that 3 hour time. Could be that simple?

This is driving me nuts and I feel as though it is a crucial window of time. For what? I have zero clue. It just bothers me so much.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

IMO it is just a story she came up with over time. I believe Lucas was gone prior to this timeframe and or day. All just MOO

It is almost funny that you pinged on bleach here. I had originally referenced scrubbing with bleach specifically, then took it out (had to double check though after your response! ha)

I know statement analysis is tricky turf around here. When I said I "worry about stuff I've read about washing/water" I was referring to what someone trained in statement analysis might be led to analyze further based on what appears to be the unnecessary addition of a shower to a (fabricated?) time line.

I also wonder why she wouldn't have found it more appropriate to say she checked on him between the "shower" and "nap". I obviously don't have her actual statement to revisit, but I am under the impression this shower and nap combo was presented as reasonable.

My mind is wild with theories on how much planning she did before and/or after whatever the critical event may have been.
I'm way out of my depth here but could something have happened around 3pm then she did a clean up for the next 3 hours?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

To respond to a much earlier post in this thread. My interaction with LE is that the current issue EG is being held in may be one of several they have good evidence for and can be proven. If she bonded out on that one, they would likely be waiting to immediately arrest her on the others.

They use this to insure she stays put and is readily available for more serious charges when they have evidence. Most likely she is right where she is going to be for a very long time. And she probably should have taken the public defender, who ever gives her money at this point would be further ahead giving it to charity. LE has to feel pretty confident to have arrested her and is keeping her in custody.

At some point, if it hasn’t already occurred they will approach her for information IMO they know she has about what happened with Lucas. They do have to be cautious when doing so that she either has an attorney or is fully competent to waive her rights and competent to sign documents. It may be her reason for declining a P.D. AT THE MOMENT. AND HER MENTAL and physical status may well be a LE consideration. Substance withdrawal may or may not be a factor, but her medical/clinic treatment would be something IMO they have to address with kid gloves.

I wish LE would let Texas Equsearch come in. They have a great reputation for finding people alive or deceased. This has gone on long enough. Those "tips" didn't pan out, and I am at a loss as to why no other possible avenues have been explored- unless they are quietly searching other areas without the public knowing.

They keep begging the public for tips. Why? Are they truly this stumped that they have to rely on tips that aren't panning out?

LE doesn't have much information to go off of when it comes to searching and EG's previous whereabouts. They need those tips so they can figure out where to search. I think they should be checking all the parks within a 40-50 mile radius. I also think they should be looking in the river because its a common thing for a body to be put into a river.

They should be checking the parks that are close to previous addresses and past employment. People should be searching more than one area on the weekends, instead of spending all of their energy in an area that was searched a couple times. It is possible to gather up two large groups of people and be like, you guys go search here, while we are searching this area.

I agree that they should bring in Equsearch. Does anyone have an Ice Fishing Camera? People could use that to do sorta a search in the water for Lucas.

I don't think they're stumped...they just don't have enough solid evidence to charge her with anything. I'm sure LE is completely frustrated and infuriated at this point.

If they didn't ask for tips, their message would be "We aren't searching, and we don't need any tips." That wouldn't go over well with the public.

What is unsaid in this case is the worst part. They're not searching because they don't believe he is alive, and they've already said they don't believe he was abducted.

I originally thought they were probably searching the park due to phone pings, but then it was said it was because of a tip received. So maybe they haven't gotten the official phone ping info yet. Hopefully there *is* some to get and once they have it they can search again.

Our sweet, darling little Lucas (pictures from http://krqe.com/2018/02/22/albuquerque-woman-seeks-answers-after-nephews-disappearance/ & http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• lucas 3.PNG
    lucas 3.PNG
    379.3 KB · Views: 482
  • lucas 2.PNG
    lucas 2.PNG
    299 KB · Views: 481
  • lucas 1.PNG
    lucas 1.PNG
    520 KB · Views: 583
It seems the new technology way of tracking has some gaps. I think old school, going door to door, store to store, relatives to old classmates, etc is going to be necessary.

For those local to the area, are you confident the presence of Lucas missing is very apparent, or is there going to be a big chunk of folks who have no idea a little boy is missing and the step-mother-figure may be responsible?

I just wanted to point out that bleach doesn't get rid of blood evidence. If LE spray Luminol on the walls/ceiling, where blood had been bleached, it would still glow. And, I also mentioned it, because if she did bleach, EG would have needed time to air out the house. It also wouldn't have washed the blood out of the clothes and the washer drum could be swabbed. When I think of the term "scrubbing" I think about a perp. trying to clean up blood or other bodily fluids.

It is curious that she didn't mention checking on him between the shower and the nap. I think that neither one of those things had taken place on the day of the missing person's report. Makes me wonder if she "checked" on the 1-year-old, or where the baby was at that time. To my recollection, a 1-year old still kinda eats every couple of hours. People also don't usually fall asleep after a shower since they seem to get a second "burst" of energy after taking a shower. Unless they've been working unusually hard for several hours and are absolutely exhausted.

I believe there are far to many questions about the several days no one can verify visual contact with Lucas. She has plenty of time to do something, cover evidence and sanitize the scene without having to accomplish it in 3 hours. IMO she did whatever it was in the time he was out of school. It gave her time to think and scour everything she could remember to cover up what ever she needed to do. Some people are very competent at covering when they have committed heinous acts.

Law enforcement has her in custody, she isn’t going anywhere and they are taking their time to put together an ironclad case using good old fashioned police work. Thorough fact gathering and boots on the ground.

We see the public searches, but understand there are scores of investigators we don’t see tracking every movement of anyone who has contact with Lucas. EG may not be the only person involved. LE is now in a very methodical mode. They will find Lucas, and as sad as it may be, they will find the truth and those guilty will pay. Prayers to all.

If Lucas was transported by vehicle after death, they will be able to find that out. Are they doing the lab necessary to determine that?

If Lucas was not transported by vehicle after death, then that indicates he was killed near the home and is buried nearby, or at a 3rd site where his remains are likely still at. I can't wrap my mind around what type of evil person would do that, even though we've seen it before (Ara Andressian).

Is the home missing a wheelbarrow, or any other item that could have been used to transport?

If Lucas was transported by vehicle after death, they will be able to find that out. Are they doing the lab necessary to determine that?

If Lucas was not transported by vehicle after death, then that indicates he was killed at the site his remains are likely still at. I can't wrap my mind around what type of evil person would do that, even though we've seen it before (Ara Andressian).

I’ve read through all the threads but can’t remember if it has been posted that EG’s vehicle was confiscated. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member