LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
Her speech at the memorial service creeped me out. It was like a list of reasons she had written before the murder to justify her killing her son. Another poster on here said something that I found very interesting: if Mom and Dad were both so afraid of their child dying in a car, wouldn't they be even MORE alert to their child? Wouldn't they have a sort of system to try to preveng this from happening? Like for example leaving a toy in the front seat as a reminder or something along those lines.

I could kind of understand LH not wanting to see the body. I think I would need to see my kid to believe it, but others just can't handle seeing their child like that.

Like what? WE know the truth, but she had been told (by Ross) that the boy looked peaceful, with eyes and mouth closed. If I believed that, I would want to see him.

My guess is she was at work.

DaVita Kennestone At Home
200 Cobb Pkwy N #318, Marietta, GA
Call Directions Website
Hours:
Monday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed
Reviews by Google users
Map
My memory is that the PC hearing brought out the fact that she works from home... which is why i did not understand her leaving the house at 7:15.

I think anyone who has a spouse arrested for a serious crime should have a lawyer.

With that said, IMO she got a lawyer, because she is guilty. Neither one of them appear very smart to me.

I agree about the lawyer. She would be totally stupid not to get one at this point.

I am still on the fence about her being actively involved. I think it's clear she is one of those freaky (to me anyway) women that will tolerate anything from their man, as long as he stays with her. Women who put their men ahead of their children.

I don't get it, never will, but I am well aware of the type.

This.

Although I cannot imagine leaving my child, or pet, inside a hot car, IF it was my greatest fear, then I would most certainly take precautions. It's not Rocket Science and it doesn't require one cent be spent. When you get inside the vehicle immediately after you have strapped them in, take off your she and put in in the backseat.

You are not going to get out of your car and "forget" that one shoe is missing!

This relies upon you remembering to do the "shoe trick" every time. If you can forget to take your child out, you could also forget to put your shoe in.

This relies upon you remembering to do the "shoe trick" every time. If you can forget to take your child out, you could also forget to put your shoe in.

Not if as soon as you strap the child in, you take one shoe off. It's not rocket science, I think I could handle it.
However, I have never had a fear about it, or premonition or whatever other nonsense people come up with.
I often go places with my dogs in the car, I have never even come close to "forgetting" they are there, nor do I think I would a child.

I am of the opinion that all parents that do this should be prosecuted, although obviously the punishment should be much less severe for someone that does it unintentionally.

I just posted this in the GD thread and wanted to bring it over here. I didn't realize LH had her own area.

In a lot of religions women are expected to be submissive and unquestionably "obedient" to their husbands. I am not at all saying that that is what happened here but I think we would be remiss to totally disregard that some people take it to the extreme and really do live by this paradigm. I'm not sure what their church expected of them or how seriously they took or lived by these kind of rigid gender roles.

Sometimes these are heavily expected and it's women who are expected to be unquestioningly submissive not men, often putting them in situations without support, help, or able to see a way out, leaving them broken and taught to not question abuse. A sort of learned helplessness takes over.

Again, I'm not saying that this absolutely happened here. But I do wonder.

The dynamics of their relationship, their personalities, history, and paradigms they lived by will be very interesting in regards to the planning and particulars of this horrific premeditated murder.

Her unwavering loyalty toward him, in light of the circumstances, and constant accolades thrown at him at the funeral are certainly over the top and so bizarre to me. At this point, I feel she is complicit in the planning with RH. Just not sure what her motivations were. I think Ross' are more than obvious. But her? Life insurance maybe? Money?

Not if as soon as you strap the child in, you take one shoe off. It's not rocket science, I think I could handle it.
However, I have never had a fear about it, or premonition or whatever other nonsense people come up with.
I often go places with my dogs in the car, I have never even come close to "forgetting" they are there, nor do I think I would a child.

I am of the opinion that all parents that do this should be prosecuted, although obviously the punishment should be much less severe for someone that does it unintentionally.

I don't think someone who actually forgets a child by mistake should be punished, but let's agree to disagree on that. When it comes to reminders though, a simple daily alarm (you set it once and it goes off daily at the same time automatically) around a certain time would be enough of a reminder for a parent. Especially one soo concerned with car deaths.

I'm watching the hearing again.
LeAnna has the strangest affect I have EVER witnessed on a deceased child's mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, LH is definitely no dummy. According to her high school class announcement in the Tuscaloosa Paper, she was quite the academic and scholar. Here's the link:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=3CgoAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Y6YEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5595,9154256

if reading correctly, she was Miss Demopolis Academy as well as Class President. Did I read that right?

I think she was actually Beta Club president and A.L. was class president. Although she was Miss Demopolis Academy. Makes me wonder why she thought her HS years were so horrible since she seemed to excel in HS.

Wow, LH is definitely no dummy. According to her high school class announcement in the Tuscaloosa Paper, she was quite the academic and scholar. Here's the link:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=3CgoAAAAIBAJ&sjid=Y6YEAAAAIBAJ&pg=5595,9154256

if reading correctly, she was Miss Demopolis Academy as well as Class President. Did I read that right?
http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/article/20080204/NEWS/484309338?p=3&tc=pg

http://registrar.ua.edu/doc/uploads/200840-Winter-2008.pdf

She is way smarter than I was in college!
The only list I made it on was the demerit list. The RA caught my boyfriend leaving my room well after visiting hours were over...

My daughter has some mental health issues. As a result, she occasionally takes meds for anxiety. Is it possible that Leanna's affect was dulled by similar meds?

She was able to make her rah-rah speech for RH.

In reference to LH's total lack of emotion,as a mum myself I find it the strangest thing ever! I could cry tears when my son hurts himself,when he does something that makes me proud,when I know he's worried about something,when he was 2,I had to go away for 2 nights with work and I cried every time I looked at him before I left and on being reunited with him. He jokes that when he has a show at school and he's on stage he knows its me even from a distance because of the white tissue! If that precious life was snuffed out,I would be in a hole in the ground with him. Once when he was 4,he was out with his dad and fell off his motorised kiddie quad and bust his lip and scraped his face. His dad (my ex) had called to say he was hurt,the minute I seen him I bawled my eyes out,the minute my mum and sister seen him they bawled their eyes out too. And then when I seen he was ok,I bawled out his dad like you wouldn't believe so angry that a lapse in his attention caused my baby to hurt himself. I wouldn't say I'm an overly emotional person but my boy is my world,his joy is my joy and his pain is my pain. How that "woman" could remain emotionless at her babys funeral or when sat in court listening to the horrifying details of his death is beyond comprehension.

LH quite a go-getter in high school. Dean's List in College, a home-based career with DaVita, I don't think she was anyone's dumb bunny. My own opinion, but me thinks JRH led a double life to escape his wife's expectations. And while it was convenient to meet his hook-ups while Baby Connor was non-verbal, once he started to talking, JRH knew he couldn't count on Connor to keep his secrets any longer. Pathetic, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member