NC NC - Sara Graham, 18, Fairmont, 4 February 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me personally im not buying a lot of what being said( why because everything too perfect). I personally think she didn't make it that area or any were near it or that far something happened earlier ,before this occurred.

Let me (respectfully) ask you to clarify -- do you think the family has something to do with it?

I hope this doesn't turn out like The Lovely Bones - you know, where someone has her in an underground bunker in that corn field. And if they do, I hope she's still alive and gets out of this okay.

I was thinking more in terms that she was the last one to leave the house, and something could have happened to her then. That would make it more likely that she planned something -- having somebody pick her up, for instance.

“everything was fine” Wednesday morning before Graham left to go to work at the Walmart in Pembroke.

http://www.stpaulsreview.com/news/news/151689630/Search-on-for-teenager

Yeah, I know, and they all left at roughly the same time. I'm picturing them all at their cars heading out, Sara's the last one in line, and she maybe realizes she forgot something, or is accosted, or just stops (if she planned to meet somebody). Even if the car ahead of her noticed that she wasn't behind any more, they'd figure she was just driving slower.

While I've read all articles, I have missed some of the videos. Is it on video that states they all left at the same time and that's why I missed it?

Local paper asking for volunteers to help search tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have to work in the morning. http://www.robesonian.com/news/home...rs-sought-to-help-search-for-missing-teenager

I am having windows installed in the am or I would be there to help,I go to Lumberton area for the pow-wows,great area and great people.Hope she comes home safe and sound today to her papa and no more searches are needed.It will get bitter cold this weekend but I will come help on friday and sunday,I pray for her.I have no doubt the Lumbee community will come together and she will be found.

Let me (respectfully) ask you to clarify -- do you think the family has something to do with it?

I hope this doesn't turn out like The Lovely Bones - you know, where someone has her in an underground bunker in that corn field. And if they do, I hope she's still alive and gets out of this okay.

Please no sluething the family there are no indications of any issues and they are victims that may be reading here.

Cant sleuth the family member's on here or victim blame which was not my direction/intentions or what I was trying to say. All I'm saying is a lot of being said so far is not adding up, everything is too perfect.

Nothing found in the car? in the woods so far , young girl just vanish. Her phone/computer and anything in tech not working. Her friends were saying she is active somewhat with distant friends in social media everyday, then abosultey nothing in a social media way is found. Its just too , too clean for my taste.. I hope your right about the bunker and taking hostage. I think this young woman is gone. I go by the 72 hour rule in missing person case. If cant anything is 72 hours they are most likely dead. I'm not saying she is ok.

I don't think they left all together. I thinking either they left before her or after.. I'm thinking the later. I don't think they saw her leave but left in the same hour frame. I also thinking she didn't get very far. . Who did this? I Don't know or assume ,but we are going to find out.

This whole start is just too clean, it rubbing me the wrong way. When its too clean, it means it was intentional right or wrong.

As far as the leaving goes -- I'm thinking some sort of assumption might have been made. That everything seemed normal but there was something they didn't notice?

For instance, Mr. Carbuff went out for a snowshoe hike with friends this morning. He left through the side door with his pack, his water bottle, and a cup of coffee for the car while he was driving. I heard the door open. A few minutes later, I heard the garage door close and glanced out the window to see the car pulling out of the driveway.

In this case it wasn't a problem, but I did not know for a fact that he was driving. I just assumed that was him driving away and everything was okay.

It would take a pretty ballsy person to snatch her up in the yard while her family was inside, but if somebody was meeting her and she just waited for them to drive past, her family would never have noticed anything.

Yes, and she is reported to have talked to a friend from Texas that night who said she seemed fine. Her parents thought she was fine when they all left for work the next morning at roughly the same time.

This information came, I believe, from a video. I'll check and see if it can be verified.

Thanks, Han, but I can go back and just watch the videos. No need for you to go to the effort.

Thanks so much, Han!

If this were planned somehow and she was going to meet up with someone or take off or whatever, one would think some evidence of that would have been found already in her social media/texting/email activity.

Has anybody read if they have used search and rescue dogs? I'm a mom of two small ones so I can't keep up with all the news articles. Also, if they have used search and rescue dogs, could those dogs pick up the scent of a deceased individual? Or do they have to have special training to be recovery dogs?

Has anybody read if they have used search and rescue dogs? I'm a mom of two small ones so I can't keep up with all the news articles. Also, if they have used search and rescue dogs, could those dogs pick up the scent of a deceased individual? Or do they have to have special training to be recovery dogs?

I am in Raleigh and have not seen any reports of her being missing on our local news and I plan on sending them a e-mail.I can not understand why this is not covered all over the state.

If this were planned somehow and she was going to meet up with someone or take off or whatever, one would think some evidence of that would have been found already in her social media/texting/email activity.

I think, doing a free fall connecting things that may not be, there was planning and knowledge, especially of her involved; of the area; where when you could safely hide a car/s out there; routes out, on foot or by car; maybe her family's schedule, maybe the schedules of the people living in the area where she was found; not planning by her though, it seems to me, by somebody who knew how not to be tracked or leave evidence. Maybe people living there may have caught a glimpse of weird cars around? It seems that the area is between where she lives and where she works where the car was left, could it have been for practical reasons, not haphazard I think? It may be possible to suppose that this perp/s wanted not the car, but the person in it at that time of day, between 6:30 and 7:00, probably closer to 6:40 am (if her last ping is known) was able to abduct her somehow, switch cars and leave on foot or by car, with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1