GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family agreed to sketch of 12 year old. There will be no sketch of 6 year old.

Yet another one here who thought that sketch was supposed to be the perp. If anyone recognises FM based on that they deserve a hefty reward.

We will aggressively pursue this investigation as a worst-case scenario

First call came at 7 pm last night. Phone call made across the road at English neighbor after a quick look around.
BOLO went out immediately. Amber Alert was delayed because no plate number for car.

The only problem I have is when they come into the diner with their barn boots while I'm eating. lol I love the Amish.

BOLO had gone out immediately after report-Amber Alert delayed because of protocol

2800 square miles in County
phone call was made from across the road-English residence

No real new updates.
Continued searching and following up "leads" called in about suspicious white cars.
Sketch artist sketch of the 12 year old only. Family wouldn't agree to the six year old being sketched.

"Family wouldn't agree to the six year old being sketched"

Whyyyyy????

Edit to clarify I mean why is it ok to sketch one child but not the other? I understand they are against photos and likenesses

Whyyyyy????

Amish believe that photographs/drawings in which they can be recognized violate the Biblical commandment, "Thou shalt not make unto thyself a graven image."

I think I personally would break a commandment to help find my six year old.

Whyyyyy????

They didn't really want either sketch done. He made a point of saying LE was releasing the sketch... not the family.

"There's an ICE and FBI component to this investigation."

discussions with other counties around here-open roads leading to campsites etc-talk about grid search

Information obtained from witnesses that we are not prepared to release at this time

Amish believe that photographs/drawings in which they can be recognized violate the Biblical commandment, "Thou shalt not make unto thyself a graven image."

Uh yeah me too!

"No, no, divers in the water"

"English is not their first language": "Pennylvania Dutch" (investigators are using translators with them)

But why one child and not the other?

how many officers do you have that speak Pa. Dutch? None-but we have access to persons who speak it and there is no hindrance thus

"There will not be a sketch coming forth of the 6 year old...that is their decision (family's)"

Both of their hair is waist length (but imagine bonnet, etc)

"We need the public"

They also said the Amish community is communicating well among each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper