OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You do know that her dad's last name starts with a "F" not a "J", correct? "J" is not her maiden name, it is from a previous marraige.

You do know that her dad's last name starts with a "F" not a "J", correct? "J" is not her maiden name, it is from a previous marraige.

Yes, and when I do a search with her maiden name, I get nothing. She must have married at a very young age out of state. I did however, find RJ's dad CF and brother CSF...I was not surprised that they both have a criminal history, and I believe RJ's sister does as well ...nothing on mom (LF)though...If I am not mistaken, I think the family is from Arkansas and moved to Atoka, OK.

I saw that you have referenced Jan. 5th a few times...what occured on this day?

Has the family heard from BD lately? I know there was some conflict and she moved and changed her number...but I would think that if in fact a police officer and PI told her that Tony was alive and told her she needed to file for a divorce, she would atleast contact Tonys family to inform them of what she had been told...Hmm...

I really dont know how much of her story I buy at this point...but I am not going to completely rule it out either.

RJ's mother's name is SF. What do have for her sister? Part of RJ's family is from Arkansas.

Jan. 5th was a court date on the custody hearing.

No family has heard from BD since the day she moved. The only conflict was the, all of a sudden moving, that noone new about till her family and friends showed up with cars and trailers to move her. Well, I guess they, BD and Tony's mother, was not getting along very well becuase Tony's mother asked to see the kids, Tony's step-children that his mother treated as her own grandchildren, and BD refused to let her see them.

No, as far as I know, she has not contacted any family to tell anyone what she has been told about Tony. I so hope it is true, then that means he is alive, but no LE has told any of us anything like that.

RJ's mother's name is SF. What do have for her sister? Part of RJ's family is from Arkansas.

No family has heard from BD since the day she moved. The only conflict was the, all of a sudden moving, that noone new about till her family and friends showed up with cars and trailers to move her. Well, I guess they, BD and Tony's mother, was not getting along very well becuase Tony's mother asked to see the kids, Tony's step-children that his mother treated as her own grandchildren, and BD refused to let her see them.

No, as far as I know, she has not contacted any family to tell anyone what she has been told about Tony. I so hope it is true, then that means he is alive, but no LE has told any of us anything like that.

The Jan. 5th court date was the one that was postponed, correct?

Using SF, I cannot find anyone that could be RJ's mother...Using LF, I found a possible match. It might be possible that the mother goes by her middle name.

Per BD, RJ works for her fathers house moving company in Choctaw on 23rd...

Searching4U, I sent you an email with more info.

Yes her full name is LSF, but run an oscn search with SF and you will get more on her mother.

How long has it been since BD said RJ works for her father? Recently or a while back?

Yes her full name is LSF, but run an oscn search with SF and you will get more on her mother.

How long has it been since BD said RJ works for her father? Recently or a while back?

The PI had requested a timeline and information of all parties involved. BD made me a timeline dated back10 days prior to Tonys disappearance, listing all of Tonys events. BD gave me most of Tonys info, RJ's, LSF, CF, CSF, and any other info that could be helpful to the PI. BD gave me RJ's address, dads address, and RJ's moms address. BD said that RJ worked for her dads company in Choctaw...I want to say this was about two weeks after Tony went missing.

The PI had requested a timeline and information of all parties involved. BD made me a timeline dated back10 days prior to Tonys disappearance, listing all of Tonys events. BD gave me most of Tonys info, RJ's, LSF, CF, CSF, and any other info that could be helpful to the PI. BD gave me RJ's address, dads address, and RJ's moms address. BD said that RJ worked for her dads company in Choctaw...I want to say this was about two weeks after Tony went missing.

Can you post part of the timeline?
Not the addressess, names of course.

Maybe the events of his life at that time.

I understand if you cannot.

Can you post part of the timeline?
Not the addressess, names of course.

Maybe the events of his life at that time.

I understand if you cannot.

Are you wanting the time for the day of his disapperance and after or the few days before?

Searching4U ...

Thanks for posting..

I haven't been on here in awhile... but saw all of this today. I just want to let you know I'm still praying for Tony... and miss him.

Thanks for clearing some things up too... its good to have some first hand knowledge on here... let me know if I can do anything for you or any of the family...

For everyone else...

I have actually driven from where Tony's truck was found to the ex father-in-law's business, (someone at work knew which it was), and it was about 6 miles...

The truck was not found far from Choctaw, and was headed away from the normal route (towards okc) and veered towards Choctaw (RJ's old stomping grounds)..

We have searched riverbeds, (there are tons out that way), and abandoned lots in that area...

Still hoping for a miracle... an that perhaps he is alive...

Searching...

there is one question I have...

I spoke with L.E. and they told me that phone calls to Arkansas were not made (at all) according to records...they also told another co-worker who was questioned, the same thing, but I have been told by some family that they heard some were made prior to the disappearance...

Do you have any info on that?

If so, why did L.E. say that?

Thanks for any info at all... I am sure this is tough...

Blessings to you and your family...

Keep the Faith said
BD said that RJ worked for her dads company in Choctaw...I want to say this was about two weeks after Tony went missing.

From what I gathered from talking with Tony... RJ had always claimed to work for her dad's moving company in court for custody for years.. so that tony would be forced to pay for daycare ... but from what I could gather... (even if she did work for her dad), that she could never provide receipts for daycare, other than handwritten ones ...

Tony felt like he was getting jipped... but he paid it anyway...

Searching4U ...

Thanks for posting..

I haven't been on here in awhile... but saw all of this today. I just want to let you know I'm still praying for Tony... and miss him.

Thanks for clearing some things up too... its good to have some first hand knowledge on here... let me know if I can do anything for you or any of the family...

-------------------------------------------

Searching...

there is one question I have...

I spoke with L.E. and they told me that phone calls to Arkansas were not made (at all) according to records...they also told another co-worker who was questioned, the same thing, but I have been told by some family that they heard some were made prior to the disappearance...

Do you have any info on that?

If so, why did L.E. say that?

Thanks for any info at all... I am sure this is tough...

Blessings to you and your family...

Your welcome, and thank you for being there for his brother and the support you have given him.

When you spoke to L.E. about the phone calls to AR, was that back when you all was interviewed or are you speaking more recently? While I wait for your reply I will think back and look at my notes and see who told us that. I'm sorry I don't remember right off.

Keep the Faith said

From what I gathered from talking with Tony... RJ had always claimed to work for her dad's moving company in court for custody for years.. so that tony would be forced to pay for daycare ... but from what I could gather... (even if she did work for her dad), that she could never provide receipts for daycare, other than handwritten ones ...

Tony felt like he was getting jipped... but he paid it anyway...

You are correct.

Are you wanting the time for the day of his disapperance and after or the few days before?

I had a lot of timeline from newspaper articles on the day of his disappearance.
But, I would like the 4 days beforehand, the day of,
and 4 days afterward.
If you can.

I had a lot of timeline from newspaper articles on the day of his disappearance.
But, I would like the 4 days beforehand, the day of,
and 4 days afterward.
If you can.

I will fill in what I can for those days:

Sat Nov 28th - Washed work truck, watched football game and a movie

Sun Nov 29th - Had Thanksgiving with his in-laws at his, had family most of the day, watched tv

Mon Nov30th - Left for work at 5:30 am, got home around 5:20 pm, Tony met wife and step-son at hospital at 7:45 pm, child was admitted for appendicitis

Tues Dec 1st - Tony called in to work, child had surgery at 11:00 am, mid am took papers to his attoryney, got hair cut, and picked up games for child in hospital, returned to hopital around 6:30 pm

Wed Dec 2nd - Tony went home to get other children and them to school, come back home took a shower and went to eat breakfast before going into work at around 10:00 am, got home around 5:30 pm, asked wife to get breakfast stuff for Thur., watched tv

Thur Dec 3rd - Left for work at 5:30 am

This is the best I can put together right now for what I have from all of our family members and friends. Sorry I don't have more.

I ask that you guys, please don't stop tossing out your ideas and discussing this case. Yes I miss Tony, but I have read this thread since right after it started and I know there are some tuff and blunt things to say here. It is no more than I think, to myself, or dream about. I need to hear your thoughts and ideas, please.

When you spoke to L.E. about the phone calls to AR, was that back when you all was interviewed or are you speaking more recently?

That was when we were interviewed, about a week and a half, or two weeks after Tony disappeared when OSBI took the case over.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back