Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago  Chandler, AZ
Co worker says she's positive, customers loved her, never saw signs of manipulation. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 1m1 minute ago  Phoenix, AZ
Co-worker said it seems like #JodiArias was "brainwashed" by #TravisAlexander, says Geffner

There was one person that said Jodi would ignore some people and treat them like crap and others she'd be OK with. Ithink it was one of her co workers that told about Jodi keeping track of Travis all the time.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Matt says Jodi is emotional but can balance it with logic
For the most part Jodi was happy #jodiarias #3tvarias

"It makes me furious that Travis is taking Mimi instead of me to Cancun, so the logical thing is to murder him."

Is that what this 'expert' means?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago
Sizzling again. I must say, the swingline is getting a hella lotta use today. Constant staple noises throughout the morning #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago
I can't believe I actually thought I would get to hear Juan this morning. Who was I kiddularing? #JodiArias

Her friends are telling how wonderful she is, yet the doc is saying she's mentally disturbed. Sounds contradictory to me.

Wonder if they told the jury she met Travis THEN broke up with Daryl?

She was secretive because TA broke up with her and she was he!! bent on getting him back. When it didn't work, she stabbed him over and over and over and then shot him. She's not mentally disturbed per se, just Evil!!:devil:

JMHO
fran

OR, maybe she was being extra quiet around them, because they knew Brewer. Not Jodi's style to get rid of one BF, before she has her hooks in another. Sure she didn't want to lose the roof over her head by Darryl learning about Travis very early on.

From bk notes. MM wasn't the only one who thought she was bipolar. He actually looked up the definition and thought she needed therapy. JM cut that off.....

Too bad he didn't find some booklets about it at the mall to give her.

#JodiArias has been crafting again in her little black note book. Geff is saying something... dunno. tuned out.[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain, WAT.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 21s 22 seconds ago
another interview from a former coworker. Says #JodiArias was "incredible person to be around"

This may have already been asked & answered, but is this how they are getting in all their secret testimony from all the people who won't testily in front of the media?

Appears so. It's sad and disgusting that Juan does not get to cross all these people.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 2m 2 minutes ago
lunch recess. I'm starving... #JodiArias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Lunch recess. I'll be back at 1:25 p.m. MST for more #JodiArias trial updates.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
lunch recess. I'm starving... #JodiArias

Lunch recess. Back at 1:25 #JodiArias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN · 1m1 minute ago
#jodiarias trial is breaking for lunch. Dr. Geffner will continue after lunch.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 25m 25 minutes ago

This is the first time I haven't seen #JodiArias hold both hands together when Jury came in. Just one arm was up in the air.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23m 23 minutes ago

We are still going over past relationships of #JodiArias.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 19m 19 minutes ago

Jennifer pulls up the "Power and control' wheel chart again. Geff doesn't see any of these things going on in the relationships #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17m 17 minutes ago

Judge Stephens twirls her glasses around as the excitement of past #JodiArias relationship talk continues with Geff and Jennifer.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m 13 minutes ago

"I'm a pretty handsome guy and she never came on to me" said one co worker. He could add "or murder me" now. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m 13 minutes ago

Some statements from co-workers of #JodiArias at Ventanna Inn are up and Geff continues to point out how amazing she was.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7m 7 minutes ago

#JodiArias has been crafting again in her little black note book. Geff is saying something... dunno. tuned out.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

Sizzling again. I must say, the swingline is getting a hella lotta use today. Constant staple noises throughout the morning #JodiArias

I want Jodi to testify so bad. No one makes Jodi look bad better than Jodi herself.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 51s 51 seconds ago
Q for you all: If you'e a juror and you believe Geffner that #JodiArias had mental illness, would seeing autopsy pics again negate that?

I'd start with the grandma house and how she was back to living there, and the things happening in May, then the trip to Mesa and Travis dead. And play that message that Jodi left about sleeping in his big bed and such.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4m 4 minutes ago

I can't believe I actually thought I would get to hear Juan this morning. Who was I kiddularing? #JodiArias

Jury is gone. Everyone is laughing, not sure why. Counsel proached and is sizzling. Maria and #JodiArias are huddling.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 41s 42 seconds ago
Geffner eading another interview describing #JodiArias as nice, respectful, like a little sister. "brainwashed by #TravisAlexander "

Haven't quite caught up but how, HOW can somebody introduce a "paper witness" and it not be hearsay? Did G interview all these people or just rely on....affidavits, Jodi's recollections?

Isn't this testimony? Doesn't Juan have a right to cross examine?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Lunch recess. Back at 1:25 #JodiArias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Jury is gone.

Everyone is laughing, not sure why.

Counsel proached and is sizzling.

Maria and #JodiArias are huddling.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 1m 1 minute ago
Martinez objected before recess. Says Geffner is looking at papers, wants to know if it's been entered innto evidence. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 35s 35 seconds ago
Wilmott objects back, says Martinez implied hje was doing something wrong. Judge says figure it out after break. #JodiArias

Oh good Lord - Isn't this covered in Expert Testimony 101? Aren't they supposed to speak from memory unless they ask for and receive permission to check their notes? And aren't those notes part of discovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett