Russian plane vanishes from radar after take-off from Black Sea resort of Sochi

Rt

they are throwing out an "object in the engine" -- the machine is under water, why would that even get thrown into the pot?Diversion - cloud it all up. moo

Lets pretend some witnesses said that -- its nighttime over water - where could they even come up with this silliness

Flight recorders not yet - and they are not gonna be nearly as good as what we are used to these days. there old!

this is from same type of aircraft in an accident all fatal

[FONT=&quot]Author works in the areas of systems analysis and integration as well as software engineering[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Secondly, previous commission also hid the fact that recordings of flight parameter recorder (FDR) were longer than publicized in the final report. Moreover, flight parameters recorded on Polish quick access recorder differ from parameters recorded on Russian recorders despite fact that both devices use exactly the same input data. Flight parameters recorded on Russian recorder KBN-1-1 for the same flight were shorter and with several discontinuities compared with the parameters recorded on the Polish device.
[/FONT]Also said they found "large pieces" on seabed.

In a way, large pieces even if a bomb make sense , cause they were not very high
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]just do gonna snips how Russia does accident investigation:

[FONT=&quot]Russian side accepted
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]was known to Polish investigation
[/FONT][FONT=&quot] massive omission,
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Original device and tape are still kept in Moscow and were never returned to Poland for analysis.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]each copy differs from another in terms of length and content

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]earliest copy of CVR, made in April 2010 cannot be verified in terms of authenticity

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]announced that all previous copies are invalid anyway due to major errors

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]caused loss of information

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]the first case in history of airplane investigations where several copies of CVR

Bolding not me!

[/FONT]quality of sound was much worse compared with previous "invalid" copies[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]original tape itself was not in agreement with manufacturer specification

[FONT=&quot]Differences between versions of CVR

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]was found that Russians instead of QAR supplied different device

[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Russians delayed return of the Polish quick access recorder

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]report failed to mention

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]odd as both devices use the same input data.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"inconsistencies" raise the question whether record of flight parameters could have been manipulated

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Polish quick access recorder was kept for few days by Russians,

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]http://www.smolenskcrashnews.com/mystery-of-the-black-boxes.html

http://www.smolenskcrashnews.com/mystery-of-the-black-boxes.html

[h=1]Alexandrov choir sings 'God bless America' in tribute posted by Russian Embassy in US (VIDEO)[/h]
https://www.rt.com/news/371884-alexandrov-choir-performing-america/

The Alexandrov Ensemble, many members of which were on board the crashed Russian plane that was headed for Syria, is the official choir of the Russian Armed Forces, but its artists performed for peace in any country.

"The most peaceful people died – musicians, singers, who had nothing to do with war, but were just singing patriotic songs with their beautiful voices," Nina Shtuko, the mother of one of the choral singers killed in the crash, Aleksandr Shtuko, put it when speaking to RT.

I understood that the stop in Sochi was for refueling only, so it seems likely those on the plane had been flying on it for several hours before the crash. If there was a bomb on board it must have been loaded at the plane's original departure point, so why would it not have gone off earlier unless it was on a timer? I'm obviously not an aviation expert, but this does seem to me to support a non-terrorist event such as a bird strike or sudden catastrophic failure of some sort.

I wonder if there are any eye witness reports from local civilians.

Maybe a detonator was put on board at Sochi for a already on board terrorist to use.

Idk. But they did say 2 senior members briefly went on board. I think 1 was a customs agent. Idk

Maybe a detonator was put on board at Sochi for a already on board terrorist to use.

Idk. But they did say 2 senior members briefly went on board. I think 1 was a customs agent. Idk

thats interesting

OK saw this earlier on RT but thought I may be driving you guys nuts

It was a text from someone aboard - to wife or girlfriend some mushy stuff then he
says , (sounds like she had earlier asked him about when he would land)

he says something akin to

..About 5-6 hours if via Sochi?.If they
has been told the segment would be moscow [FONT=&amp]Mozdok, North [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Ossetia,for[/FONT][FONT=&amp] the refuel, on to Syria. [/FONT]

blew my mind. Why would he be mentioning Sochi with IF? If the diversion had been told to passenger, why would one not say having to refuel at Sochi so 5-6 hours.

Then I thought , maybe they already announced that they were diverting. But why would one use the word "if" if they had already been told they were going to divert to Sochi by that point?[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
Then this post by Dexter , with the possibility that something was done in Sochi. Cover it up (Sochi activity by saying it was refueling elsewhere intially?.)

I can't do it. Can someone try to check out the radar at [FONT=&amp]Mozdok, North [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Ossetia,,[/FONT][FONT=&amp] Know thy limitations!

[/FONT]
It require trying to figure out what time of radar loop we would be looking for. WIth time zones, date might change etc etc it would drive me bonkers and would probably be wrong!

I know the segment to Sochi
( from Moscow) was a bit over 2 hours.

i do not think they deplaned the passengers at Sochi, it was only a refuel, by the fact that only a very few people interacted with aircraft (the part with only three people boarded- you would need more staff to let the passengers off and reboard etc etc

Can someone see what the radar is at [FONT=&amp]Mozdok, North Ossetia, around the times involved?

[/FONT]
WIth all the time zones did it crash their dec 25 or ours.

cause when dexter said this in conjunction with the text , I thought wow what if the weather at [FONT=&amp]Mozdok, North Ossetia,[/FONT] was fine.

Then we are getting into a lot of BS, and think how complicated we could be getting?

What if one of the three did in fact have something on them and planted but there is a coverup by thinking no one could do anything in Sochi cause they were not supposed to be there according to what they have said?

Can a left brainer see the radar was back then that night? TIA, Houston we have a problem if the weather at other place was ok

Cause if the weather was ok all the diversion refuel was a lie.. It would mean they would know in Sochi that they were doing the refuel there and have access to the aircraft.- .

Crashes over water are harder to deal with than land. Plan Sochi from the onset (closer to Black Sea) then throw in all the diversion to hide what they were up to?

I have also tried to get the flight time from Sochi to the place to Syria but it kept offering me tickets - and the time zone drives me bonkers!

Hope the question makes sense - it came out convoluted!

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,UeoJCoP6RGr4ZVf5rY2oCsr9OKZXkXmLQZdIqUMYESbY9kuGHqcLnwKr49Hy9qcNTEEVqnPnWol6IyeqygC1AkJJsU4VDi3yxsOCEEfwlT47-6K1B823sFiWQLjlJMRndaFKSme7T72E4eNeZBG3DJY,JzVmh8SleycBt67F8__xhSO_YomqsoMCZ--16bOlWDMqCqZ14lkaKP2pnr2AJdzaoZPwJZdf9CiNuPxvoTdQFGZXm2eLE6r2ntBPrnIX8Gvk4L80tLznxj_I47qDiVHVubTbDCsw0xcxi0JcLa46OWudtDUDDNpg7LBNrYoKcMua8rWuIjJoD2n06TAttR5xOy4LfLSAmQJUYgvMRP0huPaYHz8Ayp8phmeeszZwcTVCgVJBemMCgpFQVHbuwzasdBSctpm_Ao084WPCR-jQT0bXJZYPTt7vc-59EEQcIwEEDtxr6tQpF2BkpLBGDR_snHwGp20E1OhS4ajHW2jHcZzYqxcfSSZ-_Yaz13im-m7A7_smC2Gc_VLfyS-VebxMJ34FY9QI0fc-bnFeSNHo17XyTidyUeR31Wjf3Jsj_0bLn0wZfY4iJg

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,w9AUXHxFo92vluDjADapcloGHEP-FVJ_p_Q22cwPhC4MOejGL3WEp-bI2aP-FV6jv_46cjN2EcKFwRX23HvNYXfOgb5Q-Mw8U-MyKjHMFnBDtH_6ttamTwUfFt9CzBbk4EVss-OLiUnskCUMFCIslms,pWT6OebNhdabjPl6kdpPuTIDmzuQPmHNimZOT9o_X01pGnOp0RtsyDXNasa0HQA418tvfrwQsObmA2PnLhGusVEGkNRvjMT6eK5kWaoVLP4rb-K3dEizV_4224rl4mJQtjeDWxWXAHIRCdO9P39wXiBs4Va_h3YnPCAE8FF0u6JII4NpHZjPYrgDprsIIInQl8NSsG3MicmR7dLqW_PUzkNVnDIZ6CJA83hewdzszfvdYtaex-uFrSSm0Whr0J1MLqzXof8zldZw3t-_Myv3IHfG_BV1crDtctL29Ymy8coa96fKOKJgBx26-hJc1Z000v5bxUsNbqps7bC1YdoOYEFDGfUXwztWHZKM1FWgj1YZaN6UWvNbtXKwE2jFvRkWQWtX7D_soTl8u1y9xvnThJNdnyFv6Znp

If Sochi is closer to final destination ( fue/l flight time/ money) why would one claim that initial refuel was further inland?

[FONT=&amp]TASS reports that weather conditions in the regions were [/FONT]“favorable”[FONT=&amp] to aviation.

[/FONT]Doing it (below) is more flight time and going away from final destination when Sochi was an option from the get go - that's not how it is done! Fuel money

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,yKyMpoL7WhYNFK3SK0f0cIG8EBVFCWRrBgcQGKGPEYghG4SjYX_Z8o4LQpXnrn1N-e2FUpbIdwR0bt7Bmc5EiEyxULvlEohx-qmA3RHNH7PRwU1rM1C452Log0FzFMvSNYhvpdL-oOaJGw6GR1bpDH4,zEV3BcUnVHXpuj0TplzUkJ0rlgKSH6oF7rNU0CDn3ju7w0cSXjxYHYItOrfLL9Ri9niRcl-uSvoUuK-45XCjw27xKLPeZlOXKGON3Aeqq9Q0OI3oA-PmehTZ_iFzgzfopclvgGgK_7XHieRiAot-2QN0zEpKj7PHZ9tZp5Ft-YkQeYbwVGQfy7jNfetnJXj_od13QS5I25dLjRnig88m4_5rejefh-WiYSsMdXZUpfd4MFx_9rQ92_bsUnuf7dL8GHHg1uNJrcK58ABQ9TDIemaKwX-7Ob_gRRtKzj5RAhYCXQFtb-eY1mc_RPxA94K1_U7iczFkJhZqlc7yBwZUgL2uARKVSVStX2vmdey4Jo8MxjBDLZa14qHy5VyES6oRiWki6f6M6RK1qKsxmvOh9AEGUW8u2ZqsMKOzLVdZ_1SwnebuDY9c

I tried to get flight time (and miles) from Mozdo k to syria airport and then from Sochi to syria air base but it came back with other stuff!

Same thing happened when I tried to see which was more direct from Moscow!

Its taking me a hour to post 1 sentence. Now I see why threads are moving slow.

Sky news U.K. Reporting one flight data recorder found and it is being sent to Moscow for analysis. All flights using TU-154 planes have been suspended until the cause of crash has been determined.

Its taking me a hour to post 1 sentence. Now I see why threads are moving slow.

Did my last one even make sense- simply put I cannot do the extrapolating out to nail down what time frame of radar in the area we would need to see if it was clear weather- I kept getting from today only!

Sky news U.K. Reporting one flight data recorder found and it is being sent to Moscow for analysis. All flights using TU-154 planes have been suspended under cause of crash has been determined.

Perfect smokescreen!

"We are so concerned it might be plane malfunction"

- they don't even use the planes all that much!!

VIP versions, a few of them are still in use. (a small number of./small a number/infrequent

Translation: We won't use 5-6 airplanes that we already don't use all that much anyhow- so the "world" can see how much we think this was a plane malfunction!! (after no recorders found or read, and the whole plane is underwater!)

Types dont need to be "grounded" if some bird went in one !!

Becoming stupider as we go!

Media manipulation moo
HA

This one (by flight hours) has been getting a sun tan far more than being in the wild blue yonder ha!

Russia says divers recovered 2 elements of plane control mechanism, serial numbers showed they were from crashed Tu-154 - RT

Flightradar24
✔@flightradar24

At this point, it appears we did not receive data from the Russian Tu-154 that crashed after departure from Sochi.

154 fragments raised in Tupolev Tu-154 crash site area in first 24 hours - Interfax

Putin advisor Elizaveta Glinka, well-known figure who ran aid effort for separatist side during Ukraine conflict, listed as passenger on downed military flight - Guardian

Would that be a good target?

Did my last one even make sense- simply put I cannot do the extrapolating out to nail down what time frame of radar in the area we would need to see if it was clear weather- I kept getting from today only!

Some posters said the weather was nice in Sochi. But if this was a terror attack; Then I would think isis would claim responsibility.

Unless a mad Ukraine citizen found a way to retaliate for the bombing of their plane by Russia.

Some posters said the weather was nice in Sochi. But if this was a terror attack; Then I would think isis would claim responsibility.

Unless a mad Ukraine citizen found a way to retaliate for the bombing of their plane by Russia.

I was thinking I wonder if the weather at the planned fuel refuel airport was really socked in with bad weather- was there a real reason to divert TO Sochi?

North Ossetia, Russia

Link to historical weather

After some rest I decided to do it like this!! I just dont know what date and time it would be over there like dec 24 25 26 cause of time zones and stuff

Not saying explosion, after Dex posted about someome in Sochi placing something aboard is what started this in my mind.

That being said

Here is historical link:

https://www.worldweatheronline.com/mozdok-weather-history/north-ossetia/ru.aspx

It goes in three hour increments. Getting all the times lined up what day 24 25 26 and what time would this have happened (in Moskiv)- I wanna see the weather in that three hour peroid - was it weather that would result in a needed diversion?

The base is on this time
Time Zone[FONT=&amp]Asia/Tbilisi (GMT +4:00)

https://www.world-airport-codes.com/russia/mozdok-air-base-75934.html

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

google images - gonna get some more but don't wanna deal with that too many images stuff!!

CqDB8-KXEAEh364.jpg
[/FONT]

EST, 27 December 2016

Rescuers open black box from Russian military jet

You dont do that. You do not have "rescuers" playing around with them. Would you want a navy seal doing open heart surgery! Jeezzz

You carefully place them in coolers, in salt water, put evidence stuff on outside and ship them to the lab. You carry them like they are bombs! Only experts in the lab open them.

google images

Correct way

a-cooler-filled-with-salt-water-to-maintain-its-condition-was-opened-grxt8w.jpg

-Totally moronic way - NTSB would prosecute if they got one like this!

Here is this flights after they opened to "look around"

3BAA9BAC00000578-4067702-image-a-17_1482849279890.jpg

versus!

24AF87F500000578-0-image-a-5_1421230040417.jpg

Flight data recorders were first introduced in the 1950s. Many first-generation FDRs used metal foil as the recording medium.

Not totally sure, but think this is what will be on this one:

The second-generation digital FDR (DFDR) uses tape similar to audio recording tape. The tape is 300 to 500 ft long and can record up to 25 hr of data.

Most of these DFDRs can process up to 18 input parameters (signals).

recent recorders utilise solid state technology. Solid state uses stacked arrays of memory chips, so they don't have moving parts. With no moving parts, there are fewer maintenance issues and a decreased chance of something breaking during a crash.

2-hour audio CVRs and DFDRs that can record up to 256 12-bit data words per second, or 4 times the capacity of magnetic tape DFDRs.

Comparisons:

Older

• (i) time,
  • (ii) altitude,
  • (iii) airspeed,
  • (iv) vertical acceleration,
  • (v) heading,
  • (vi) time of each radio transmission to or from air traffic control,
  • (vii) pitch attitude,
  • (viii) roll attitude,
  • (ix) longitudinal acceleration,
  • (x) control column or pitch control surface position, and
  • (xi) thrust of each engine;

A bit Newer

• (a) time;
  • (b) altitude;
  • (c) airspeed;
  • (d) vertical acceleration;
  • (e) heading;
  • (f) time of each radio transmission to or from air traffic control;
  • (g) pitch attitude;
  • (h) roll attitude;
  • (i) longitudinal acceleration;
  • (j) pitch trim position;
  • (k) control column or pitch control surface position;
  • (l) control wheel or lateral control surface position;
  • (m) rudder pedal or yaw control surface position;
  • (n) thrust of each engine;
  • (o) position of each thrust reverser;
  • (p) trailing edge flap or cockpit flap control position; and
  • (q) leading edge flap or cockpit flap control position.

Now--

tried to make it real small just for an idea!

(1) Time;
    (2) Pressure altitude;
    (3) Indicated airspeed;
    (4) Heading - primary flight crew reference (if selectable, record discrete, true or magnetic);
    (5) Normal acceleration (Vertical);
    (6) Pitch attitude;
    (7) Roll attitude;
    (8) Manual radio transmitter keying, or CVR/DFDR synchronization reference;
    (9) Thrust/power of each engine - primary flight crew reference;
    (10) Autopilot engagement status;
    (11) Longitudinal acceleration;
    (12) Pitch control input;
    (13) Lateral control input;
    (14) Rudder pedal input;
    (15) Primary pitch control surface position;
    (16) Primary lateral control surface position;
    (17) Primary yaw control surface position;
    (18) Lateral acceleration;
    (19) Pitch trim surface position or parameters of paragraph (a)(82) of this section if currently recorded;
    (20) Trailing edge flap or cockpit flap control selection (except when parameters of paragraph (a)(85) of this section apply);
    (21) Leading edge flap or cockpit flap control selection (except when parameters of paragraph (a)(86) of this section apply);
    (22) Each Thrust reverser position (or equivalent for propeller airplane);
    (23) Ground spoiler position or speed brake selection (except when parameters of paragraph (a)(87) of this section apply);
    (24) Outside or total air temperature;
    (25) Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS) modes and engagement status, including autothrottle;
    (26) Radio altitude (when an information source is installed);
    (27) Localizer deviation, MLS Azimuth;
    (28) Glideslope deviation, MLS Elevation;
    (29) Marker beacon passage;
    (30) Master warning;
    (31) Air/ground sensor (primary airplane system reference nose or main gear);
    (32) Angle of attack (when information source is installed);
    (33) Hydraulic pressure low (each system);
    (34) Ground speed (when an information source is installed);
    (35) Ground proximity warning system;
    (36) Landing gear position or landing gear cockpit control selection;
    (37) Drift angle (when an information source is installed);
    (38) Wind speed and direction (when an information source is installed);
    (39) Latitude and longitude (when an information source is installed);
    (40) Stick shaker/pusher (when an information source is installed);
    (41) Windshear (when an information source is installed);
    (42) Throttle/power lever position;
    (43) Additional engine parameters (as designated in Appendix M of this part);
    (44) Traffic alert and collision avoidance system;
    (45) DME 1 and 2 distances;
    (46) Nav 1 and 2 selected frequency;
    (47) Selected barometric setting (when an information source is installed);
    (48) Selected altitude (when an information source is installed);
    (49) Selected speed (when an information source is installed);
    (50) Selected mach (when an information source is installed);
    (51) Selected vertical speed (when an information source is installed);
    (52) Selected heading (when an information source is installed);
    (53) Selected flight path (when an information source is installed);
    (54) Selected decision height (when an information source is installed);
    (55) EFIS display format;
    (56) Multi-function/engine/alerts display format;
    (57) Thrust command (when an information source is installed);
    (58) Thrust target (when an information source is installed);
    (59) Fuel quantity in CG trim tank (when an information source is installed);
    (60) Primary Navigation System Reference;
    (61) Icing (when an information source is installed);
    (62) Engine warning each engine vibration (when an information source is installed);
    (63) Engine warning each engine over temp. (when an information source is installed);
    (64) Engine warning each engine oil pressure low (when an information source is installed);
    (65) Engine warning each engine over speed (when an information source is installed);
    (66) Yaw trim surface position;
    (67) Roll trim surface position;
    (68) Brake pressure (selected system);
    (69) Brake pedal application (left and right);
    (70) Yaw or sideslip angle (when an information source is installed);
    (71) Engine bleed valve position (when an information source is installed);
    (72) De-icing or anti-icing system selection (when an information source is installed);
    (73) Computed center of gravity (when an information source is installed);
    (74) AC electrical bus status;
    (75) DC electrical bus status;
    (76) APU bleed valve position (when an information source is installed);
    (77) Hydraulic pressure (each system);
    (78) Loss of cabin pressure;
    (79) Computer failure;
    (80) Heads-up display (when an information source is installed);
    (81) Para-visual display (when an information source is installed);
    (82) Cockpit trim control input position - pitch;
    (83) Cockpit trim control input position - roll;
    (84) Cockpit trim control input position - yaw;
    (85) Trailing edge flap and cockpit flap control position;
    (86) Leading edge flap and cockpit flap control position;
    (87) Ground spoiler position and speed brake selection;
    (88) All cockpit flight control input forces (control wheel, control column, rudder pedal);
    (89) Yaw damper status;
    (90) Yaw damper command; and
    (91) Standby rudder valve status.

http://www.skybrary.aero/index.php/Flight_Data_Recorder_(FDR)
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rder-Black-Sea-plane-crash.html#ixzz4U3Dm0ivQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/14/121.344

Annual New Year fireworks have been cancelled in Sochi,

Why would you do that if a bird flew into a jet and it crashed?

Come on..............................

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rder-Black-Sea-plane-crash.html#ixzz4U3NQEupT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OkOK at least they used a pot!! Good lord Almost comical

3BAA5FCB00000578-4067702-image-a-22_1482845501932.jpg

RBBM

The fireworks and other celebrations around the country were cancelled because Russia is in mourning. MOO

The ministry identified the pilot as Roman Volkov, describing him as a "class 1 pilot" -- were his hours in military or civilian airplanes?

good report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58BEsFbUw3U
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
3BA40CB400000578-4066108-image-a-4_1482751697719.jpg

TY feel better!

Are we sure the black box was opened before it arrived at their facility in Lyubertsy?

It was strange seeing it in a pot. Oh well, guess it holds water.

--Resume of Russia's transport minister Maxim Sokolov- the dude who knows it was not a terorist act within 4 hours!

economist and politician

student at the Dept. of Economy and in Faculty of Law in the Leningrad State University

Professor in Higher School- Economy in History of Economy and Macro Economics studies.

his doctoral thesis contains gross undocumented plagiarism from two other doctoral theses.

1999 and 2004 he was Chairman of "Corporation S", a company that builds elite homes

Strategic Projects of the Municipal
governmen

Director of Department for Industry and Infrastructures

Compare and then do some contrasting!

- the chair of the NTSB:

law degree from Harvard University and master's and bachelor's degrees in Aerospace Engineering from Princeton University.

member of the District of Columbia Bar and the Lawyer-Pilots Bar Association.

He served as a member of the NTSB from 1990 to 1993

Deputy Administrator of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, before moving to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in 1995.

Deputy Director for Air Traffic Safety Oversight at the FAA.

the FAA Assistant Administrator for System Safety.

designated by President Obama for a two-year term as Vice Chairman of the Board on August 18, 2009.

Obama nominated him for a second term as Board Member and after Senate confirmation of his nomination, the President, in October 2013, designated him for a third term as Vice Chairman

served as Acting NTSB Chairman since April 26, 2014 and in July 2014 was nominated by the President to serve as Chairman of the NTSB.

I have watched him in hearings. He is bright, articulate,sophisticated and dashing!!

ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_A._Hart#Career

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maksim_Sokolov

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjah