State rests rebuttal case- thread #166

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nova Scotia? Hey get us some crab legs why yer out.

....our lobster is right yummy too...I'll pick some of those up ....and bacon wrapped scallops on the BBQ are my specialty!:floorlaugh:

On another forum I'm on, there's a lady who has talked about an x close male friend (not a boyfriend) that 'sort of' stalked her. She had blocked him on IM but just now wrote 'I don't know how he keeps finding my new IM details and messages me each time I log on.'

I PMd her immediately and found out the guy works in IT. I am sure he has tracking and monitoring software on her computer. I am going around to her house on my lunch break to find out what the "£$£" is going on on her computer. There's no words to how sick that made me feel.

Gonna check out for a bit....doing laundry so stuff is done today and can watch the trial.

<yawn> Lost a full night sleep staying up here.....

Juan principals for Justice do this to me....

Be bck later....:jail:

my luck my daughter will go into labor on verdict day...NOOOOOOO this cannot happen!!
Morning all!
Tell her if she goes into labour on verdict day she has to name her child either after one of us or have websleuths as the baby's middle name. Gauntlet is unisex :floorlaugh:

Morning everyone! So excited to get today started. I tried to keep up over the long weekend but after a couple of dumb posts I made when I was running behind, I gave up and jumped up to speed here. I am saving my 1000th post for verdict day, so I have to ration....but I will be here with all of you as we see this through to the end. Love, hugs and prayers to Travis's family and friends and they wait for Justice!
Ration posts. What are these words you speak of?

Just. Couldn't. Do. It

Good luck though :floorlaugh:

Good Morning all!
When I went to bed last night, HLN was replaying DD and then NG. I almost got back up to post here about this but thought it would make me look a bit addicted :) Did I fall on my head, enter a fog or am I just not very attentive? Or did HLN make a mistake.
Why is it that last night is the very first time I've heard that HAIR DYE was on the Walmart receipt?
I watched the trial. I watched the testimony about the receipt. I remember posts here where people were getting clarification on JM comparing the time on the Walmart receipt to the time stamp on the pics of JA with brunette hair. I don't recall EVER hearing or seeing anything from here, from JM, from the talking heads that JA bought hair dye at Walmart and then later took the pic of her new 'do. I know people her e posted about why didn't the PT check salons in the immediate area so I know I'm not the only one who must have missed this. Where on earth would she have dyed her hair on the road?
I feel like an idiot here. I know I was wondering if JM simply counted on the jury to put the pieces together....
Okay, someone, anyone, straighten me out here. I have to head out for a few hours later and will be here today for the trial. I am totally confused here.

I believe the picture was taken before she went to Walmart and after she was at the salon. It never was hair dye. It was two bottles of sunblock which was checked out by a fellow poster, here. It appears she may have purchased the sunblock in case Travis changed his mind about taking her to Cancun. I can't believe HLN never verified what was on that slip.

I believe the picture was taken before she went to Walmart and after she was at the salon. It never was hair dye. It was two bottles of sunblock which was checked out by a fellow poster, here. It appears she may have purchased the sunblock in case Travis changed his mind about taking her to Cancun. I can't believe HLN never verified what was on that slip.

Im sure she had her passport with her.

I have exams today! Hopefully I'll make it back in time! Even though I won't really mind if I miss the DT part with Dr. Robert Geffner.

Veel geluk!! :seeya:

I was up all night also. I still havent slept. I was thinking about the verdict coming in. I get scared. In my heart I know it is murder 1 but I get scared, scared of the thought of possible manslaughter. The thought of Jodie ever being out of prison just frightens me so!! She should never walk the earth again. Jodie is one dangerous woman. I'm so glad it seems to be a decent jury.:please: :seeya:

....our lobster is right yummy too...I'll pick some of those up ....and bacon wrapped scallops on the BBQ are my specialty!:floorlaugh:

We need Mussels too!! :seeya:

On another forum I'm on, there's a lady who has talked about an x close male friend (not a boyfriend) that 'sort of' stalked her. She had blocked him on IM but just now wrote 'I don't know how he keeps finding my new IM details and messages me each time I log on.'

I PMd her immediately and found out the guy works in IT. I am sure he has tracking and monitoring software on her computer. I am going around to her house on my lunch break to find out what the "£$£" is going on on her computer. There's no words to how sick that made me feel.

My friend is in the middle of a divorce. She had to take all 3 computers to have them looked at . Sure enough, her husband was able to access her every move on the computers. Her phone also. Tell her to change phones. If hes doing one then hes doing the other.

Sign up for the sms alert so you don't miss it. They'll give us atleast a 30 minute warning before it is read out.

How do I do that?? E-mail me in case I miss your response. Already getting busy!
Thanks Rose!

Morning All, I was just reading here on and off the past few days. KCL was downtown AZ yesterday and ran into the Alexanders coming out of the closed hearing. She said that they had big smiles on there faces, so hopefully something went exceedingly right for them.
I am hoping DR Geffner can not be questioned about the gun shot. He is not an MD. I am hoping that Juan received the OK to bring on his psychologist. Not that I want to hear anymore psycho dribble from anyone. It's gonna be a long day today. Anyway I hope the DF is quick today. It doesn't matter which one does the sur rebuttal. Both Wilmont and Nurmi's voices get on my nerves.
It's beautiful,this first day of May.

Thank you! I was as confused as BeachGirlFromPA after catching a bit of either NG or DD last night and hearing the hair dye was on the Walmart receipt. Flad to know I am not as beduddled as I was eginning to believe. :scared:

Morning all! It's Wednesday!! :bananalama:

How do I do that?? E-mail me in case I miss your response. Already getting busy!
Thanks Rose!

Once the closing statements are over many news websites will offer to sms. I don't know if it's available already. I'll check...

Good Morning America is on with Ryan Owens:
Today will be a marathon with dueling psychologists.
Telling about JA multiple stories.
DF case lasted 38 days.
Judge lets them reopen the case with Geffner to testify about DV
Dan Abrams talking about closing arguments
What will she get convicted off?
PT has to prove premed.
Should the judge offer manslaughter?
Abrams says it is not a real good chance of her getting manslaughter.....but it could lead to a compromise verdict of her getting 2nd degree. Ugh.......That better not be the case. Justice for Travis and the Alexanders!

Morning all! It's Wednesday!! :bananalama:

Good morning Schuby! I can't wait for today.

I want to break out in song for JM :guitar: but I'll have to wait for basilcat to get back. She's gone out to get some lobsters for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie