Trial Discussion Thread #37 - 14.05.12 Day 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phakamile Hlubi @phakxx
We are going to delve into the mind of #Pistorius with Dr. Meryl Vorster - a psychiatrist. Should be interesting. #OscarTrial @eNCAnews

I think it means "on location" -- W was basically inviting the court (judge/assessors) to go to a shooting range and hear for themselves the sounds etc. He said he himself could set this up.

Ah thank you ! What did Mi Lady say?

R: Dr V, can we deal with your CV?

She has BBH, masters, phd in forensic psychiatrist etc....

Can someone explain what this tweet means?

Karyn Maughan @karynmaughan
And here we go. Roux indicates defense wants to ask for inspection in loco - ie court goes to OPhouse @eNCAnews

He's indicating, possibly, he wishes the court to go to Oscar's house? Inspection in loco means inspection on the spot, usually referring specifically to a where a crime took place. I tend to think he was asking for it in relation to this witness though, so you got me.

She has worked hospitals, harting health, head of clinical med somewhere else. Also has small private practice.

R just remembers to ask for no images.

Doctor Voster went to Gloucester,
In a shower of rain;
She stepped in a puddle,
Right up to her middle,
And never went there again.

If Wollie and Rodger couldn't be bothered to set the crime scene up the way it was found, how does the Judge take their evidence?

Both experts agree where the magazine rack was but didn't bother using it. You can't make it up.

V: Op was interviewed.....and goes on to list reports which includes affidavits from
Binges and other OP family inc Carl and sis, Justin, a Samantha ( not Taylor) and others.

OMG, I can see already that this is all going to be a load of BS.

Great. Let's blame his dead mother. She can't argue. Geesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CindyW1974