GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point Eileen! I definitely feel there is another person closely involved with whatever went down. I don't think the garage is a crime scene. LE certainly did not treat it as a crime scene. I wonder if they interviewed the person who sweeps or cleans the garage to see if they found any strange items on Saturday or Sunday or Monday or Tuesday.

I think if there is anyone else involved it's someone close to him that he told after something bad happened and this person has helped him cover up!!!!

MOO!!

Good point Eileen! I definitely feel there is another person closely involved with whatever went down. I don't think the garage is a crime scene. LE certainly did not treat it as a crime scene. I wonder if they interviewed the person who sweeps or cleans the garage to see if they found any strange items on Saturday or Sunday or Monday or Tuesday.

I think someone else might know what happened, but I don't believe that they were actually involved... hmmm, that 25 grand is probably tempting for someone who knows! EA left the garage too quickly (probably with CM) for me to believe anything happened there...

I think if there is anyone else involved it's someone close to him that he told after something bad happened and this person has helped him cover up!!!!

MOO!!

Wonder who that might be??
Apparently EA(jr) has NO friends at all anywhere!! Not even his co-workers liked him. JMO~
Is anyone informed if he has at least 1 friend??

How smart does one have to be to drop a body off the side of a road, or in a wooded area or a body of water? Anyone could do that. Obviously he is not smart, if he is guilty and has made this many mistakes in covering up and dealing with police.

But I worry that his reactions to her family pointing at him may keep his mouth shut. It may be a vey long time before he confesses as to where she can be found, if ever. If he did this, he is presenting himself as the injured party and won't want to go back on that. If he ever confesses, it may be a long way down the line, either if Christina is found by someone else, or right before a trial for murder without a body. Jmo

I'm not the veteran sleuth that some of you are, but I'm going to toss out my thoughts anyway. It seems to me that if someone else was involved in Christina's disappearance, some kind of evidence would have surfaced by now. So far, at least of what is available to the public, the only evidence (circumstantial though it may be) involves the last person to see her -- his lies, the damage to his car, the footage of him cleaning/inspecting the back & passenger door of his car, and the reports from coworkers of his behavior & appearance the day after she went missing.

While her bf's failure to report her missing is odd, it still doesn't rise to the level of suspicion as EA's actions, IMO. However, if the texts from EA's phone to her bf's phone don't appear to be from Christina (I don't think we know for sure if those texts seem to be coming from Christina or if they seem to be written by EA), then I will be more inclined to think more than one person is responsible for her disappearance.

That's just my thinking at this point, but of course, it is only my opinion. :)

How smart does one have to be to drop a body off the side of a road, or in a wooded area or a body of water? Anyone could do that. Obviously he is not smart, if he is guilty and has made this many mistakes in covering up and dealing with police.

But I worry that his reactions to her family pointing at him may keep his mouth shut. It may be a vey long time before he confesses as to where she can be found, if ever. If he did this, he is presenting himself as the injured party and won't want to go back on that. If he ever confesses, it may be a long way down the line, either if Christina is found by someone else, or right before a trial for murder without a body. Jmo

Yes, I agree. If everyone had laid off of him, I think he would have started feeling very comfortable that he had fooled everyone and then he would have been more likely to slip up as to the location of the body. With all the finger pointing and social media blitz attack he's clamming up tighter than a clam headed for the steamer. Right now all we know is that he lies and he's not that smart, but we also have no evidence of a crime and no body. :tantrum:

The fact that the guy who was seen walking with her through the garage was reported to have been limping, complaining of rib pain, and had scratches on his face and bite marks on his arm.. and he keeps changing his story.... Well that's very telling.

Scratches on his face? I did not know that. Where was this reported? Thanks!!

I think she caused a lot of the injuries and when he went to hide or drop her off somewhere he got stuck and was trying to get unstuck and damaged car trying to do so. He's a liar on and off camera and they are going to catch him sooner or later. Those believing his innocence will see their wrong soon enough. The cards will drop, his curtain will fall and all will see he can't hide forever

I don't know how many believe he is innocent, but I, along with others I assume are hesitant to call someone a killer who has yet to be arrested for said charge or even named POI. JMO

LE didn't even commit to a crime being committed; rather a missing persons investigation. I always thought that was a little silly on their part because I don't think anyone, even LE thought she left voluntarily. JMO

LE didn't even commit to a crime being committed; rather a missing persons investigation. I always thought that was a little silly on their part because I don't think anyone, even LE thought she left voluntarily. JMO

I didn't think they could say a crime was committed unless they had evidence of a crime.
They can say they fear foul play.

I'm curious to know what has been so different about this case in comparison to the Hannah Graham case.... she was last seen with a guy.... she disappeared...they immediately made him a POI, searched his house and car. He was a POI because he was the last person seen with her... anyone following that case know what the possible difference would be???? They had no proof at all either... only he was the last person with her....???

The ex BF was questioned a few times by LE.
NOW why would that be?

Did EA call or text him hey guess who im hanging out with tonight
We are at such and such. Going to so and so's

IMO there is a reason he was drug into this.
Not just because they used to date and she left him for his good friend.

I'm curious to know what has been so different about this case in comparison to the Hannah Graham case.... she was last seen with a guy.... she disappeared...they immediately made him a POI, searched his house and car. He was a POI because he was the last person seen with her... anyone following that case know what the possible difference would be???? They had no proof at all either... only he was the last person with her....???

I think they maybe found evidence.
They searched his home and car then went back to his home.
Then he ran!
His dna came back Bingo!

JM was a POI when they found items that allowed them to charge him with abduction. We don't know what yet. But apparently they were prepared to go ahead even before she was found. I think they had some evidence of abduction in his car, i,e her clothing , maybe rope, weapons,etc. With EA, they have lies and circumstances, that is a big difference, jmo.

I think we should be looking at the brother as his best friend. He has invoked his name "brother" now a couple of times. My guess his bro would lie and cover up for him. I have two brothers and they are like "peas in a Pod". I know if one committed a crime, the other would help him out any way he could, seriously......

EA's last known location, after he left the garage, was the toll booth near his house. After that there are approximately 6 hours until the next sighting. He could have driven 150 miles each way, if you figure about 50 mph average (certainly he wasn't dumb enough to speed, with the chance of getting pulled over)... That would be a 150 mile radius from the toll location.. That's a lot of ground to cover, searching for CM.... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214