GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% percent believe in not bashing the victim, but I also believe in victimology. It does NO ONE any favors to not be forthcoming with the victims lifestyle, habits, etc. IMO tthat is not bashing.
I personally don't see the point in guessing or surmising about the victim's habits, but perhaps that's just me.

There was the part in the warrant where SN says Christina called him while walking with EA to let him know she was ok to drive.

As far as the other parts, throughout the last 28 threads, there have been things that were believed from the friends, ie: Christina didn't feel well and things not believed, ie: everything else.

I could be wrong but I think the reason for the call from CM to SN didn't come from the affadavit. That came from a poster on here I believe. Point being LE hasn't released anything related to where Christina was going nor have any of the people who were there when she left stated such. It's a big unknown.

I personally don't see the point in guessing or surmising about the victim's habits, but perhaps that's just me.

I absolutely respect that.

However, in my method of wrapping my head around why someone would do this includes victimology and anything and everything that would put the victim at risk. It has nothing to do with blaming the victim as much as it's to gather all facts. Her lifestiyle may have zero to do with whatt happened, but IMO it's only fair to the victim to view any and all aspects. No stone left unturned and all that.

EA is sitting in jail for a reason.... if LE didn't feel like they have enough to charge him with aggravated kidnapping then he would be sleeping in his own cozy bed. DNA and other factors that are unknown to us put him there. Not sure how that would look like CM left on her own. Puzzling......

I could be wrong but I think the reason for the call from CM to SN didn't come from the affadavit. That came from a poster on here I believe. Point being LE hasn't released anything related to where Christina was going nor have any of the people who were there when she left stated such. It's a big unknown.

It was stated in the warrant that Christina made a call to SN saying she was still walking tto the car. It has been inferred by people on here that she was just saying she was ok to drive.

EA is sitting in jail for a reason.... if LE didn't feel like they have enough to charge him with aggravated kidnapping then he would be sleeping in his own cozy bed. DNA and other factors that are unknown to us put him there. Not sure how that would look like CM left on her own. Puzzling......

I don't believe she left on her own. I believe EA is responsible. I also half believe he had help and not necassarily from his family.

After reading another case here on WS where someone was charged with murder within 24 hours of a child missing, it leads me to believe in the above case, there was an obvious crime scene with a lot of blood. In Christina's case, there's been no crime scene found. They only have aggrevated kidnapping and hopefully they have a lot more evidence than what has been released; otherwise I fear he will walk.

I would really like to think that but the odorban has me worried.

I really think the point LE was making with the Odoban was that it claims to kill 99.99% of all germs...implying that EA was trying to clean away her DNA.

BBM I respectfully disagree that it's irrelevant to the case. While it may not be directly related as far as him being directly responsible, it certainly is related as far as her state of mind and something a defense attorney would be all over.

As in, "Miss Morris was distraught over her cheating drug dealer boyfriend, which is why she climbed in the defendant's trunk to have a good cry."?

It is a known fact that CM lived with a drug dealer. We have seen a photo of her wearing a shirt that clearly has a drug related meaning. Her own mother has said that CM was contemplating ending the relationship with HF because of his drug activities.

No guessing or surmising needed.

WS has a policy that does not allow for sleuthing or bashing of victims.

I was not suggesting that anyone bash the victim. But the fact is that Christina's live in boyfriend is accused of being part of a drug ring. It is reasonable to consider that that might have played a role in her disappearance.

I really think the point LE was making with the Odoban was that it claims to kill 99.99% of all germs...implying that EA was trying to clean away her DNA.

Doesn't Lysol claim the same thing? Why the whole gallon of something designed to cover odors? I do hope that is not the case, but the cleaner choice makes me worried.

I took the comment to mean Christina would still be alive and her boyfriend would be in jail. I think this comment is getting blown way out of proportion. It's very frustrating to me that no one can even post a comment that even slightly suggest or even mistakenly infers that Christina was anything but a perfect angelic being. I'm sure that is why a lot of people don't post. I do care about Christina, but none of us are saints. All possibilities should be able to be discussed.

Of course it was blown out of proportion and happens all the time. I find myself posting less and less because I'm constantly backspacing, deleting, trying to figure out if I'm going to hurt someone's feelings and not wanting to do that, etc. then finally just cancelling out altogether. This is a crime board and by no stretch of the imagination do I think that we as a collective group are going to solve this when we don't even have all of the information to work with. However, there are cases where the websleuths did contribute to solving a case and it has been said that LE reads along for ideas. So if I had anything that I felt compelling at any point to post, I would and just let the chips fall where they may as far as feelings go. Right now with no new information, we are just going around in circles. I don't think anyone would be here if they did not care about Christina and want her found! JMO

IMO, the brother would have written in English. The mother and father would have written it in Spanish. There is no love like a mothers love for her child.

Even a mother's love has boundaries. I'm sure EA's mother would want Christina reunited with her mother, Jonni, even if it meant EA had to pay the ultimate price. But, as a mother, I would certainly want to make ALL parties involved were served justice if Christina had not survived a kidnapping attempt, not just my son who could have been just the guinea pig in this sorted mess. We all want Justice for Christina.

Sorry Boots, not following.
I don't believe the pings show EA headed toward Fort Worth.
The party goers insist CM was planning to drive herself home.
Yet the weird texts, along with the times they were sent, don't match other details.
When they do match, they do so awkwardly.
Like, leave the door unlocked when the keys had been found
(at least LE believes CM had her keys based on the text she sent to HF at just past 2:30 a.m.).

Do you think SN's phone could have pinged going to Fort Worth? Have they pinged his phone or done forensics on his car?
It's my understanding that EA's phone was not the only phone wiped clean. LE needs to get the texts from the all phones that night - if possible. How many phones were used? 5 - SN, SB, EA, PP, CM. CM texted HF from her phone AND EA phone. That makes at least 6 phones. If we throw an EX-phone into the situation that makes 7 phones. :headache:

IMO, the brother would have written in English. The mother and father would have written it in Spanish. There is no love like a mothers love for her child.

What would EA have written in - Spanish (Hondurian lol aka Spanish) or English. If English is his second language, he probably wrote in Spanish. If one of the friends wrote the note (SN) more than likely English. Maybe EA can't read English? You have to be able to read and write English to become an American citizen don't you? Oh wait! He's not an American citizen so it's possible he couldn't read English. It's important to become an American citizen if you wish to live in America forever. You have to be able to speak Spanish if you want to become an Mexican citizen. This is soooo confusing. Would be better if he was an American citizen.

And it could be Christina had grown concerned when she began realizing the seriousness of the drug dealing stuff.
The dealings may have grown from weed to the club thing (where young women died from drugs obtained there).
It sounds like CM may have gotten in over her head (realizing she was in a position of knowing too much of what was going on - not just fun times anymore). She may have been hoping to change the people she cared about instead of immediately running for her own life.

Around age twenty-three and a few years beyond, is when women begin to distance themselves from the more thoughtless behaviors of their past if they're ever going to do so. We can see Christina's potential and that she no longer belonged in her present situation. When she realized HF was a drug dealer (literally), maybe something changed and she was ready to move on. Her aura was so much better than the position she was in.
She was probably on the verge of figuring that out.

:goodpost: EXCELLENT POST! I suspect Christina may have become enlightened on the evil ways in this world - especially when she realized people, YOUNG people, were dying from drugs everyone said were harmless. She is an extremely intelligent young woman. Had two jobs, one that included the one she and HF had started from scratch! No easy feat! She has an extremely bright future. It would be a shame if someone in her circle of friends had wanted to snuff out her extremely bright glowing aura just to keep her quiet about nefarious activity of those "friends." With friends like that, who needs enemies. I think she was planning on moving on her life. She was ready. It was time and she knew that it was time to move ahead.

#FindChristina

What if we take out everything we've heard that hasn't been confirmed with facts? We want to know where Christina was going that night after the walk to the garage. We know only that she texted HF to leave the door unlocked. Which in itself was an odd text. What if she was fine and had intentions of staying the night and something caused her to abruptly change her mind? A 4 a.m. drive home is not a popular choice IMO. Yes, its obvious because of the calls and texts she was trying to contact her bf and could have said screw it I'm going home. But what if they weren't fighting that night? Maybe she was worried about him, about something going on around her..IDK just really thinking it may be beneficial to take out hearsay and instead put oneself in Christina's shoes. What would make you up and leave someone's home to allegedly drive home at 4am? If she wanted to see her boyfriend so badly why not leave when everyone was doing the whataburger run?

No one is "inserting fiction" into anything imo. There are misunderstandings and lack of knowledge, though.

For example, I would wager that CM didn't call (or get called) specifically to inform that she was walking to her car. "I'm taking a step." Then another call "And I am taking another." Nope, don't think that was really the actual intent of the call itself, but perhaps a comment within some other content, that was later deemed noteworthy because it revealed some of her path when looking for what happened to her.

Much later, we outsiders hear that it's known she was walking to the car at X-o'clock because she said she was, in a conversation at that time - and it gets regarded as being the main point of the conversation rather than an idle comment within some small convo.

"We really have no way of knowing yet why or how Christina ended up in EA's car."...<< I agree with this. But we do know she was in it eventually. The car left at 3:58 and if she's sending a text when it does, she's clearly not in the trunk or in distress. Maybe it was a food run, a weed run, a quick jog to parents (all of which would be an expected round trip to Shops), or maybe she's being dropped at parents. But it's hard to imagine enough time from text to struggle to trunk before the car is exiting, and the content of the text hints that she's still okay when it was sent.
Excellent point that we only are given a line from the texting with SN. Same is true for what other texts occurred that night and between who. I think there's more to the SB and EA relationship as well. I think lines have been taken out of context and we're going to learn she may have led him on earlier in the evening. I also think we can't rule out the possibility of drugs being a reason EA and CM left together. I'm curious to know whether there are texts from any of the friends at PP's apt AFTER the last one from SN.
I believe the PPD has been busy the last few days while the rest of us celebrated Christmas, and some more news that will help in finding CM will emerge this week. Remember the legal machination churns on and there will be some type of hearing or grand jury before an indictment, so when is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13