UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I very first started looking, my very first instinct was JC, I got the impression that the care of Logan declined from their relationship starting, and I suspect his biggest issue was that Logan wasn't his child. It's desperately sad, and I really think during trials some awful details will emerge particularly in terms of the household and their relationship.

So did they get married since they got engaged? She has Cole in her name too in the PR.

No - All 3 charged with PCJ as per 2nd paragraph in PR. (Cole, meaning J.Cole)

"John Cole, 39, from Sarn, Bridgend, has been charged with murder.
Cole, Angharad Williamson, 30, also from Sarn, and a 13-year-old boy have been jointly charged with perverting the course of justice."

No - All 3 charged with PCJ as per 2nd paragraph in PR. (Cole, meaning J.Cole)

"John Cole, 39, from Sarn, Bridgend, has been charged with murder.
Cole, Angharad Williamson, 30, also from Sarn, and a 13-year-old boy have been jointly charged with perverting the course of justice."

Thank you, my tired brain misread it.

I must admit I thought the mother might be released
Highly impossible she'd escape PTCOJ charges. She's innocent until proven guilty. Expect media to go dark as soon as the charges on all three are formally imposed.

ETA:

“Legal proceedings are now under way and I want to remind everyone to avoid speculation which may prejudice this investigation.

“We continue to appeal to anyone who has any information in relation to the incident to contact the Major Crime Investigation Team.”

Three charged over death of boy, five, found in Bridgend river

I believe it was another guy she was married to.

So if she was married to another guy, not Logan's father.....

She moved to the flat 3 years ago and separated from her husband soon after. When Logan was 2 years old. At that time she and her husband had been married for less than a year.... so who is his biological father?

She has been with Jay/John for 3 years, since Logan was 2 years old.

When I very first started looking, my very first instinct was JC, I got the impression that the care of Logan declined from their relationship starting, and I suspect his biggest issue was that Logan wasn't his child. It's desperately sad, and I really think during trials some awful details will emerge particularly in terms of the household and their relationship.

There’s some work by evolutionary psychologist David Buss that children living with one genetic parent and one stepparent are roughly 40 times more likely to be abused than children living with both genetic parents. Essentially, he says that the mechanisms that most parents have to protect their own offspring isn’t there for step children, and especially once a new child that *is* theirs enters the family, the step child is seen as a threat to resources and the survival of their own genetic child, so they’re much more likely to neglect, resent or harm the step child.

It makes for very bleak reading, and of course does NOT mean all step-parents feel or act this way. But since reading his books, I always immediately suspect the stepfather or new partner in cases like these.

Impossible to say, I know, but it does sound like mum’s grief reporter at the hospital was genuine. I wonder how complicit the other two people charged were, vs being forcefully made to protect the perpetrator under threat of losing other children, etc.

So saddened to read the news this morning. To think that the mother has gone along with the staged plan to put him in the river is horrific. Thank goodness the youngest one will not be under her care now. RIP Logan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist