Verdict Watch 05/07/2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We must hang on for Travis' sake and for his family as well. If Travis' family can hold on so can we!

Justice for Travis!

I so agree, but I'm very nervous, they are taking too long, five minutes should of been enough time. :(

Vinnie's ridiculous pretend juries aside, I don't believe for a minute that any of these jurors are considering manslaughter.
I ask "how could they?" knowing that anything is possible. However if anyone on the panel is seriously considering manslaughter, then I hope the other jurors give this person a reality check. Remind him or her that the jury sat through a four month trial that began with the defendant's attorney stating that JA killed Travis in self defense. IT WASN'T HER FAULT. IT WAS JUSTIFIED. The defendant was on the stand for 18 days, telling a sad tale of woe in which she was the victim and Travis the perpetrator. She repeatedly lied under oath. No evidence of domestic violence other than JA's word. No evidence of pedophilia other than JA's word. No evidence of PTSD and a convenient FOG. Plenty of evidence that supports planning/premeditation/post-murder cover-up. Lying to LE, family, friends. The overkill. Why did it take until the final minute of Nurmi's closing argument to mention for him to say "If she is guilty of anything, it's manslaughter." What happened to self-defense?

Then I'd hope the jurors would ask the person who is leaning toward manslaughter to look at the crime scene and autopsy photos again. To me, one of the most TELLING photos of this case is the hall photo with the rainbow-bow like arc of blood. As JM stated, Travis was trying to get away from Jodi (note that he didn't run into the closet) and falling downward, and that's when she slit his throat, nearly decapitating him. How can that be manslaughter?

I know this is 100% Off Topic but since we are all here wasting time until the Verdict drops...I thought I would let people know what a sad week this has already been...now coupled with the stress of worrying about Travis getting the Justice he deserves...I'm pushing the limits of my strength and hope in mankind.

(Mods, I'm sorry is this isn't allowed but I needed to release this and if it's NOT ok, then please remove.)

2 days ago, one of my best friends from High School lost her daughter Katie. Katie was only 8 years old and had been fighting for her life from a terrible disease called Neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer. Katie Bug lost her fight in her Mother's Arms the day before yesterday and this child inspired thousands of folks around our community and even further with her determination to beat that disease. Unfortunately, her little body just could no longer make that brave fight. I wanted to tell you all about Katie because she was just such an amazing little girl. If you all get a chance, please give some positive thoughts and vibrations for her Mother Terry and if you want to read about Katie, here is a link for you to do just that.

www.wthr.com/story/22186763/daleville-mourns-loss-of-young-cancer-patient[/url]

So this has been a very trying week so far for me...I am trying to keep everything in perspective and stay positive; but this waiting....this waiting is really upsetting me and I cannot imagine what Travis's poor family is having to deal with emotionally. It's heart breaking. Can we all just send some love tonight to those that are in pain and need positive thoughts and hope! Thanks for letting me vent! Peace!

I'll remember them all in my prayers. I'm going to forward this to a dear friend of mine. After finding kidney cancer and having the kidney removed, they found tumors in his brain. Two brain surgeries later and chemo and radiation and he only has one lung tumor left. He's 59 years old and he's given up even though he's won most of the battle this far. Maybe seeing this story will get him out of bed and back to living again.

As a parent you know that name calling, lying and making assumptions about people is wrong.

If you only listened to the defense closing argument then I guess you would assume someone is a pedophile because Nurmi said so.

No I assume and rightfully so due to Travis comment about her sounding like a 12 year old girl while orgasming and liking it. The underwear was talked about via text. I said pedophile fantasies or tendencies. He wouldn't be one unless he did something which to all of our knowledge he hasn't. I don't like Jodi her grammar and smugness was annoying. Her better than now attitude really out me off. But from someone that isn't as emotionally charged as a lot of you seem to be by the attacks I'm looking at things from both sides.

Back to the pocket hose....why does anyone have to order one? Everything they claim is only sold on TV is sold in a lot of stores. Most stores have their own "As seen on TV" section. The only thing I've gotten....the mesh magnet screen door things which are fabulous. I however bought mine brand new for $4 at Goodwill. Dogs and cat learned to go through them way faster than the pet door, like in five minutes and they had it down.

How did you get your mesh magnet screen to stay up? I wanted it to work so badly - but the magnets would not line up correctly. Perhaps I got a defective one.

It is about 3:30pm in Mesa - Does anyone think that Travis Alexander will receive justice today?

I'm glad to hear that these three missing for ten years girls have been found - they were being held captive in a house not far from each of their homes.

I know this is 100% Off Topic but since we are all here wasting time until the Verdict drops...I thought I would let people know what a sad week this has already been...now coupled with the stress of worrying about Travis getting the Justice he deserves...I'm pushing the limits of my strength and hope in mankind.

(Mods, I'm sorry is this isn't allowed but I needed to release this and if it's NOT ok, then please remove.)

2 days ago, one of my best friends from High School lost her daughter Katie. Katie was only 8 years old and had been fighting for her life from a terrible disease called Neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer. Katie Bug lost her fight in her Mother's Arms the day before yesterday and this child inspired thousands of folks around our community and even further with her determination to beat that disease. Unfortunately, her little body just could no longer make that brave fight. I wanted to tell you all about Katie because she was just such an amazing little girl. If you all get a chance, please give some positive thoughts and vibrations for her Mother Terry and if you want to read about Katie, here is a link for you to do just that.

www.wthr.com/story/22186763/daleville-mourns-loss-of-young-cancer-patient[/url]

So this has been a very trying week so far for me...I am trying to keep everything in perspective and stay positive; but this waiting....this waiting is really upsetting me and I cannot imagine what Travis's poor family is having to deal with emotionally. It's heart breaking. Can we all just send some love tonight to those that are in pain and need positive thoughts and hope! Thanks for letting me vent! Peace!

I'm so very sorry for your loss! There are truly no adequate words for the loss of a child. I join you in sending love out to those in pain. May you be comforted by the knowledge that there is far more good in this world than bad, even in the darkest of hours.

I wanna know what trans vaginal mesh does AND if I ever need it.. What am I supposed to use instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I know what it is and the alternative. I already posted a bit ago what it was but briefly it's a surgery for stress incontinence (peeing when you sneeze) or for pelvic organ prolase (fallen bladder, uterus, etc). It's really not the horror story they make it out to be, but the alternative is not fun. The alternatives are autologous grafts (meaning grafts from your own tissue) a fascia lata graft (usually inner thigh deep tissue) or a rectus abdominis graft (abdominal muscle tissue)

You folks have seriously got to check out the chat room. But be careful, it is a rowdy crowd. LOL

OT: That poor girl gave birth to a daughter .. no doubt without drugs or any prenatal care! Now there are women who have been genuinely abused .. they are the people who need help and care from professionals trained in PTSD and every other horror they lived with. Thank god they're free.

Back to the pocket hose again.

Apparently I've heard either Nurmi or JVM play that sex tape one too many times, because every time I hear the pocket hose commercial all I think of are the various "dirty" ways that commercial could be taken. :floorlaugh:

Trashing Travis is not allowed here. Accusing him of being a pedophile when there is NO evidence is no way in line with us following the rules of this victim-friendly forum.

Agreed & those breaking those violations should be admonished for that, however, not every poster with a differing opinion IS doing that. They just have a different opinion than the majority of us.

That's all I'll say on the matter as I know I'm "fighting" a losing battle. Again, I do NOT support anyone bashing Travis or calling him a pedophile, but outside of that, people should be allowed to voice their own opinions, within the terms of service of this website. :moo:

the donut shop was about to close? :scared: Here Timmies stays open 24/7. (except Dec 25th) Couldn't survive mornings or late nights otherwise. :floorlaugh:

...gotta love my double milk and timbits.....:yesss:

Maybe they've decided to make Jodi pay for her 18 days on the stand.

Maybe they don't have air-conditioning at home.

Maybe they're gossiping about why #5 and #8 got the boot.

Maybe they're sticking pins in a defense attorney doll.

Maybe they're being replaced, one by one, with aliens.

Maybe the two women are split on who'd you rather, Horn or Melendez. (Has there been a call for strawberry banana jello?)

Maybe they're discussing the evidence.

Maybe they'll tell us when they're done.

BBM

This will be HLN's next "breaking news" theory!

Back to the pocket hose....why does anyone have to order one? Everything they claim is only sold on TV is sold in a lot of stores. Most stores have their own "As seen on TV" section. The only thing I've gotten....the mesh magnet screen door things which are fabulous. I however bought mine brand new for $4 at Goodwill. Dogs and cat learned to go through them way faster than the pet door, like in five minutes and they had it down.
Family Dollar has them for twenty bucks.

Ok, well it's not happening today either. I think our hopes will not be as high tomorrow as they were today, seems like they are taking their time. Which is a good thing I suppose.

For some reason I keep feeling 5/9 as the date, maybe because of the eclipse Tuba mentioned.

I was SO hopeful it would be Monday so I could start being productive again!

See y'all in the morning!

No I assume and rightfully so due to Travis comment about her sounding like a 12 year old girl while orgasming and liking it. The underwear was talked about via text. I said pedophile fantasies or tendencies. He wouldn't be one unless he did something which to all of our knowledge he hasn't. I don't like Jodi her grammar and smugness was annoying. Her better than now attitude really out me off. But from someone that isn't as emotionally charged as a lot of you seem to be by the attacks I'm looking at things from both sides.
Which is not allowed here. This is a victim friendly site.

I just realized she's talking about Amberen...for menopause symptoms...not Ambien for sleep. :floorlaugh:

I've used Ambien in moderation for years with no problem, thankfully. I guess I'm not sensitive to it. But the FDA just said that older women should only use half a dose, and that's what I usually do.

FOREHEAD SLAP! :floorlaugh: I'm Perimenopausal, thinkin' "finally!" and then "Dang! Do I buy a whole box or ?" :blushing:

A watched pot never boils....so why don't we go on with our normal day to day lives and forget about this trial and then their will be a verdict?:scared::please:

Here are some things to calm the soul as we Wait:

http://www.pennyparker2.com/comparison.html

http://www.pennyparker2.com/fears.html

great site !!!!
150fs460435.gif

And by the same token, if disparaging comments aren't allowed of the DT, they also shouldn't be allowed of JM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95