VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK question, who is juror 13, I've been out of touch with goings on ..

He's a blogger who wrote a book on the Devault trial, for which he was an alternate juror. He blogs as though he's an imaginary juror on the Arias trial. I emphasize here the "imagination" part of the concept: there are a lot of nonfactual embellishments.

To the Alexander Family and the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, it's worth it. If you're not a citizen of Arizona, why are you complaining???

Oooo, great idea, charge the home state/country for any expenses incurred for prosecuting/defending convicted criminals! Maybe it will help increase the funding for those facilities that help treat people with depression and/or other mental illnesses. :thinking:

He's a blogger who wrote a book on the Devault trial, for which he was an alternate juror. He blogs as though he's an imaginary juror on the Arias trial. I emphasize here the "imagination" part of the concept: there are a lot of nonfactual embellishments.

Ah yes, I know who you mean now, I haven't read his blog however .. off to have a sticky beak now! I love the nutters who attach themselves to high profile cases, it's more fun than watching the trials :)

Hey you know what .. all of these ppl, TrialDiaryJen, Paul Sanders, , etc .. every man jack of them wants to make money off these trials, and the reality is there's no money in any of this other than meeting costs, and then only if you're lucky. It was the same with the Caylee Anthony case, all these people shuffling each other out of the way because of some imaginary pot of gold they thought they could all get their hands on .. mind you, it's damn entertaining watching them try and out-do each other.

This is OT and please direct me elsewhere if I should be having this discussion there, but I've been thinking a lot about solitary confinement vs. general population. I'm not sure where I stand on solitary confinement, but general population seems too "fun". I'm wondering if rotating inmates frequently so that cliques and relationships couldn't form so easily. Is this already happening in prisons? Maybe I am in fantasy-Orange-is-the-New-Black-land, but those videos of JA singing in a contest and then rallying the gals with Like a Prayer, well, they disturb me. I realize that it is county jail and not prison, but I don't think it's appropriate to have a convicted murderer mingle with general population and be a part of their classes/groups.

I just watched the singing video Ms. Stabby made last week. Who in their right mind would be singing awaiting a death penalty charge.
She is nuts beyond belief.

Do we have a new 'Trial Expert' in this here Jarrett person?? I wonder how many emerged for the JA trial .. some carried on over from Caylee Anthony, but there are def some new players in the game .. such a fun distraction :) Also TrialDiaryJen says something there about 'viewers' .. do they mean their YouTube channel, or am I missing something?

Ah yes, I know who you mean now, I haven't read his blog however .. off to have a sticky beak now! I love the nutters who attach themselves to high profile cases, it's more fun than watching the trials :)

Hey you know what .. all of these ppl, TrialDiaryJen, Paul Sanders, , etc .. every man jack of them wants to make money off these trials, and the reality is there's no money in any of this other than meeting costs, and then only if you're lucky. It was the same with the Caylee Anthony case, all kthese people shuffling each other out of the way because of some imaginary pot of gold they thought they could all get their hands on .. mind you, it's damn entertaining watching them try and out-do each other.

What is a sticky beak? ty

This is OT and please direct me elsewhere if I should be having this discussion there, but I've been thinking a lot about solitary confinement vs. general population. I'm not sure where I stand on solitary confinement, but general population seems too "fun". I'm wondering if rotating inmates frequently so that cliques and relationships couldn't form so easily. Is this already happening in prisons? Maybe I am in fantasy-Orange-is-the-New-Black-land, but those videos of JA singing in a contest and then rallying the gals with Like a Prayer, well, they disturb me. I realize that it is county jail and not prison, but I don't think it's appropriate to have a convicted murderer mingle with general population and be a part of their classes/groups.

You are going to have to take that up with Sheriff Joe. He has his own YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVCr8CQI1Xw

I do not believe that JA was convicted yet when she sang Oh Holy Night.

Nope. The 13th Juror is Paul Sanders. Have no idea who the Jarrett in Jarrett and Jen refers to. I was just going to ask you guys. LOL!

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · Feb 28
Haven't seen the #jodiarias verdict watch show with @BethKaras & @TrialDiariesJ ? Check it out here http://youtu.be/v-DLP_-bF10 #JodiAriasTrial

Jarrett Seltzer is a partner with Jen of Trial Diaries as far as I can tell. They work together as seen in the above You Tube. Jarrett was in the Courtroom last week tweeting.

IMO

:seeya:

Folks were asking what trial they would follow next... Boston Marathon Bomber trial is beginning in 2 days. :escape: to another thread here at Websleuths http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?267458-Dzhokhar-Tsarnaev-Trial-watchers-discussion-thread if you want to follow there with other :websleuther:

I just checked the thread out, and YESorNO is already on top of it and documenting for us that come in at the last minute. :blowkiss:

I think that's where I'm gonna head in a few days

3.gif

ETA: I just love it when people hide behind a disclaimer they they don't mean to be rude, blah, blah, blah. Yes you do, if you didn't you wouldn't need a disclaimer. Talking down to people isn't going to make what you say very credible.

RBBM: Yet, you are here. Just because someone posts here and follows the trial, doesn't mean they are obsessed with JA. WS is a great community to follow a trial and to express what you think about the case at hand. It's kind of condescending, to continually refer to people who follow this trial as obsessed or to stereotype WS members. Everyone has different reasons for following this case and other cases. What we write here, is not necessarily the way we would act in public or in any other way, so I wouldn't worry about others actions once JA is off to Perryville. Maybe you were referring to the crazy tweeters out there and not WS members. If so, my apologies in advance.

ETA: With that said, I have become accustomed to your "writing style." so I know you don't mean how it comes across at times. But, for the newer members who haven't been around for years, they might take it personal. JMO

Jarrett Seltzer @JarrettSeltzer · Feb 28
Haven't seen the #jodiarias verdict watch show with @BethKaras & @TrialDiariesJ ? Check it out here http://youtu.be/v-DLP_-bF10 #JodiAriasTrial

Jarrett Seltzer is a partner with Jen of Trial Diaries as far as I can tell. They work together as seen in the above You Tube. Jarrett was in the Courtroom last week tweeting.

IMO

Thank you kindly! Is he a lawyer? Journalist? Moneyman? Blogger? Any idea?

It means a 'look' :eye::eye:

OT: Hi Mrs. G! Do you have an opinion about what happened during the picnic at Hanging Rock? The mystery has been bothering me for decades now, ever since I saw the movie and bought the book!

Thank you kindly! Is he a lawyer? Journalist? Moneyman? Blogger? Any idea?

I honestly don't know anything about him except it seems he helps Jen run her site/business. Maybe does the IT stuff for her.

Here is his Twitter profile

Jarrett Seltzer
@JarrettSeltzer
http://TrialTalkLive.Com - Executive Producer - The Trial Network™ - Fast Rice Productions - Owner http://CustomTourPasses.com - NJ - Vodka - Tacos

I honestly don't know anything about him except it seems he helps Jen run her site/business. Maybe does the IT stuff for her.

Here is his Twitter profile

Jarrett Seltzer
@JarrettSeltzer
http://TrialTalkLive.Com - Executive Producer - The Trial Network™ - Fast Rice Productions - Owner http://CustomTourPasses.com - NJ - Vodka - Tacos

Ok the whole big post on fb about paying for the trial confused me.

So basically what they are saying is that main stream media (actual news outlets) are only going to air the openings, closings, verdicts for free. And if you want to watch the whole trial we will need to PAY to watch on Jen (trial talk, or BK site?)

Am I right? Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

http://www.producersguild.org/?page=faq

2.What does an Executive Producer do?
An Executive Producer supervises, either on his own authority (entrepreneur executive producer) or subject to the authority of an employer (employee executive producer) one or more producers in the performance of all of his/her/their producer functions on single or multiple productions. In television, an Executive Producer may also be the Creator/Writer of a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenisaHerdzik