Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I think I have my answer quite firmly. I would love to be wrong.

I would love to be wrong, too, and yet I don't want there to be a random attacker out there. I lived though the summer of Ted Bundy in Seattle and maybe you did, too - I think you are local? The stress on the community was brutal. I do hate to think what else Cheryl's family might be looking at, though. Very sad. They were apparently high school sweethearts.

[video=twitter;699315126156009472]https://twitter.com/KIRO7Seattle/status/699315126156009472[/video]

Thanks. Good point. She vanished on Monday morning, and her car was found later in the day on Monday. I don't know anything about traffic flow in the area of the culvert during the day, and that would be a factor in terms of selecting that body location.

I think the fact that the car was parked in the overflow lot is significant given that there was parking in the regular lot at 7AM, with the drawback for a perp being that there are cameras.

The culvert is at the intersection of two arterials that would be well traveled during the morning commute. 244th is a feeder to Interstate-5.

[video=twitter;699314624588443648]https://twitter.com/AlisonKIRO7/status/699314624588443648[/video]

Just imagine what must going through the minds of her son, her sister, and other relatives right now. Are her parents still alive? This is all so heartbreaking.

I would love to be wrong, too, and yet I don't want there to be a random attacker out there. I lived though the summer of Ted Bundy in Seattle and maybe you did, too - I think you are local? The stress on the community was brutal. I do hate to think what else Cheryl's family might be looking at, though. Very sad. They were apparently high school sweethearts.
I was in the NW, but not Seattle, at the time. And I believe he died when I was a small child. But anyway, I am definitely glad that the community is safe.

I can't even imagine what her son must feel, or will feel. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him. :( I can't look up his Facebook because I think I'll get emotional. It's terrible.

I do think Prickart is great, and probably had a rough idea of what happened, early on. Let's just hope he can prove it!

Just imagine what must going through the minds of her son, her sister, and other relatives right now. Are her parents still alive? This is all so heartbreaking.

Her mother was present on camera at the first press conference.

[video=twitter;699314624588443648]https://twitter.com/AlisonKIRO7/status/699314624588443648[/video]

What kind of help are they asking for? Were examples given what exactly they are looking for? (not asking you specifically, Treelights, just thinking out loud)

The police want to know about suspicious activity (people, vehicles, etc.) between Feb. 8th and the 14th of February in the area where she was found.

Perhaps she was put there at a different time period? Maybe one of the days after the 8th of Feb.?
IMOO.

To give the impression that she parked in the overflow area and took public transit to some other area. If her car was used in the abduction, where better to leave the car than exactly where it should be - except not in the regular lot where there are cameras?

So the purpose was just to kill her? Not to car jack or rob her? Because if he got her inside the car, why not drive away from the area? Why would he want others to believe she took mass transit somewhere if he was just a random criminal?

It seems more likely that it was someone close to her that would want to set up and stage a scene like that, imo.

The police want to know about suspicious activity (people, vehicles, etc.) between Feb. 8th and the 14th of February in the area where she was found.

Perhaps she was put there at a different time period? Maybe one of the days after the 8th of Feb.?
IMOO.

Maybe they don't know, or maybe they are deliberately being vague.

What kind of help are they asking for? Were examples given what exactly they are looking for? (not asking you specifically, Treelights, just thinking out loud)

This is a video clip, so I don't know if you are able to hear it or view it.

So it seems the facebook rumor yesterday, that someone is being questioned, was really just rumor, not fact. This is why we don't allow social media comments to be discussed here.

So the purpose was just to kill her? Not to car jack or rob her? Because if he got her inside the car, why not drive away from the area? Why would he want others to believe she took mass transit somewhere if he was just a random criminal?

It seems more likely that it was someone close to her that would want to set up and stage a scene like that, imo.

I am wondering if the cause of death would be strangulation?
It pains me to even type that.
IMOO.

IMOO.

It sounds like they do not believe that version of her being seen last at 7 am that morning then?

[video=twitter;699314710173261824]https://twitter.com/NickKIRO7/status/699314710173261824[/video]

If they feel it is Suspicious, then to me, it probably is not a suicide...
IMOO.

Thanks. Good point. She vanished on Monday morning, and her car was found later in the day on Monday. I don't know anything about traffic flow in the area of the culvert during the day, and that would be a factor in terms of selecting that body location.

I think the fact that the car was parked in the overflow lot is significant given that there was parking in the regular lot at 7AM, with the drawback for a perp being that there are cameras.

If you look at the map of the area, the likely route Cheryl would take is south on 48th Ave W, then west on 236th St SW. Her parking at the overflow would be a little out of the way since she would just continue a block or so on 236th St SW to enter the transit center. The only reason for the car to be parked at the overflow is if there were no available parking spots or to avoid cameras.

LE have alot more info, transit camera records, phone triangulation ping records of hers a and her family etc, and also possibly other traffic cameras.

If there is no persons of interest, LE could be watching a few suspects of their activities or still gathering evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04