Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and as if he's angry with her.

Personally, I think hearing it sounds just as bad or worse than just reading it. His beloved baby child is missing and he goes on camera and refers to her as a spoiled brat, and references how she always gets her way and his other two can't stand it. And while he's saying all these negative things, he sounds bitter and angry and strident (to me).
Voice and face tells were contempt disgust maybe hatred. It is NOT something a normal loving father says. He avoided the lens. He intonation sent my gut to my toes, along w the tells in that video. It's not something learned its instinct. It's not a gift either. My opinion is that his tells caught on tape show shame, turns away from the paper to turn or hide face is shame...it's a tell. And there were many. He spoke of her w contempt as if she caused all the trouble in that home. I wanted to shake him. No plea, no honey if you can see this we love you, pls anyone help us...OH no None of that. Was it ever telling and how I hated to click and force myself to watch w an open unfettered unbiased mind. I was sick afterwards. Who wouldn't be, what loving mother, father, wouldn't turn to family and say omg something is very wrong here. I say the yea's have it. It's my hm opinion, profile theory as if tonight. And it's sad.

Well we went for a drive. Like I said Fox News and LE were at the trailer park. The local fire station was packed with LE and searchers. I actually stopped and gave them some info about a creepy looking motor home/trailer thing that has been parked in the Walmart parking lot for quite awhile. I drove by it to get the license # and there were two weird men in it and one was CLEANING inside the trailer. They both peered out windows and watched me closely as I drove by. Let me try to post the vids I took. Cannot get it to work. Darn it!
Jules71, I just wanted to say thank you for being so observant and also for reporting what you saw!

Since I can't get the vids to post, I will post a screen shot of one. This shows the MHP with crime screen tape, sheriffs on the right, and Fox news on the left.
atKI3.jpg

can ya post me to YouTube for viewing or vine? Tia! Thank you everyone who is driving searching...I'm home now and can only search from here online. And I'm grateful for the outlet....I so didn't want to watch that video. But I put my tiny fanny right up on that unbiased fence and gv my best impression like everyone else. My opinion and profile. Whoa, tablet hvn a field day w abbrv.... lol. A moment o levity while I teeter totter on top of fence waiting.

Yes, and as if he's angry with her.

Personally, I think hearing it sounds just as bad or worse than just reading it. His beloved baby child is missing and he goes on camera and refers to her as a spoiled brat, and references how she always gets her way and his other two can't stand it. And while he's saying all these negative things, he sounds bitter and angry and strident (to me).

I agree. "Spoiled brat" is my pet name for my oldest and I refer to him that way on FB the majority of the time but never when I'm angry at him or when a serious discussion is taking place. IMO, it did not sound loving or joke-y in the context that the father used it. Most parents use every moment of camera time to tell their child how much they miss & love them and to beg for help. Telling a missing child that their siblings don't like them is a strange tactic and I fail to see how it could possibly be helpful.

Jules71, I just wanted to say thank you for being so observant and also for reporting what you saw!

I was so nervous. I almost didn't do it. I pulled up and there were literally 100+ people there. Lots of official looking people. I walked into the fire station and started stuttering and sounding like a nut. LOL. I have read and followed so many cases but never been this close to one. The last one closest to me was Shantina Smiley who still has not been found. I was happy the officer took down my info and seemed to take it seriously. Now I really do need to get reading - since I have been out running around all evening.

I don't see anything to show that anyone is trying to get the word out. No FB pleas, missing pages, posters. Is there anything?

Well we went for a drive. Like I said Fox News and LE were at the trailer park. The local fire station was packed with LE and searchers. I actually stopped and gave them some info about a creepy looking motor home/trailer thing that has been parked in the Walmart parking lot for quite awhile. I drove by it to get the license # and there were two weird men in it and one was CLEANING inside the trailer. They both peered out windows and watched me closely as I drove by. Let me try to post the vids I took. Cannot get it to work. Darn it!

Yes alot of manpower here. I know managers, James was odd, not friendly and mother got into screaming match last year with neighbor because children would run wild and sometimes get into trouble, nothing big. My computer is down so have to use google sony thing,,,,wi

try to get more info

In my mind, there are two alternatives. Either someone took her while she was sleeping, or they took her during the day. If all the homes in the park have the same layout, it would be easy to determine which bedroom was the parents, and which was the kids. I know it is unlikely that someone would take that risk. It just surprises me that there wasn't any indication that Jenise got up, changed clothes, ate anything, watched cartoons...etc.
On another note, I have a feeling this wasn't a creepy old man, but a younger man.

I don't see anything to show that anyone is trying to get the word out. No FB pleas, missing pages, posters. Is there anything?

I've looked too. Mom changed her FB profile pic a time or two today and someone asked if there was any word a while ago but no commentary from DW at all.

Bremerton is not Seattle and Sea Fair is not THE place to be for the majority of people on the Peninsula's- 2 hours travel time with good traffic, add Sea Fair traffic and you are looking at 4 to 6 hours easy- you may not think that is far but those of us who live here have a different opinion.

The kids being removed is reason to question the parents, not going to Sea Fair isn't. Period.

I was so nervous. I almost didn't do it. I pulled up and there were literally 100+ people there. Lots of official looking people. I walked into the fire station and started stuttering and sounding like a nut. LOL. I have read and followed so many cases but never been this close to one. The last one closest to me was Shantina Smiley who still has not been found. I was happy the officer took down my info and seemed to take it seriously. Now I really do need to get reading - since I have been out running around all evening.

I'm so glad you did Jules! You know, it only takes one good tip.......... Kudos to you!

Bremerton is not Seattle and Sea Fair is not THE place to be for the majority of people on the Peninsula's- 2 hours travel time with good traffic, add Sea Fair traffic and you are looking at 4 to 6 hours easy- you may not think that is far but those of us who live here have a different opinion.

The kids being removed is reason to question the parents, not going to Sea Fair isn't. Period.

If we are going to fight over Sea Fair will someone please tell me what it is? I can hardly be expected to take a side if I don't know what it is.

I've looked too. Mom changed her FB profile pic a time or two today and someone asked if there was any word a while ago but no commentary from DW at all.

Has the mother's name been put out in the MSM? (I can't find it!)

I talked with neighbor, father is ex miliary and said he saw him at local mormon church, but no for three weeks or so, mother memberr of local tribe.....I really need computer, detectives and FBI went door to door and asked to checl homes and sheds,.

Has the mother's name been put out in the MSM? (I can't find it!)

To be honest, I'm not sure and I didn't even think about that. Her FB was posted a few pages back and being the enthusiastic (some say nosey) poster that I am I jumped all over it.

THIS is why I never go looking for information that isn't allowed here. If I don't know it then I can't accidentally spill it, lol.

I would really like to know when anyone other than family last saw little Jenise.

I agree that the dad seemed quite suspicious in the interview. He appeared to be *trying* to act concerned but wasn't quite pulling it off. And the way he talked about her -- the spoiled brat, etc -- I just wanted to shake him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member