weekend break: discuss the latest here #125

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there is that sex game when you cut off air supply to have a better o, so I would not but it past jodi to want to play that game....typing on kindle...so slow and difficult :(

I recall that receipt, however, it was not in or near Fresno, or anywhere else in the San Joaquin Valley.

Agree. Thankfully she did NOT go to the funeral and make further mockery of Travis and his family.

MOO

Tire service in Yreka. image.jpg

That's what I do not understand and have repeated so many times. They do not care what the jury thinks it seems . They are so intent on getting their point forcefully across by holding the poor jurors hostage. For days and days.

I know I'm not the only one annoyed and it seems you too get that thy aren't gauging the jury to see if they are still warm and breathing lol.

My sister called it 'jury abuse!' She thinks it's cruel and unusual punishment.

:floorlaugh:

IMO JA will be found guilty. It just seems to me that JA's defense is almost using a script of MW's strategy to include not acknowledging pulling the trigger among other things.....

Its pretty much like any other self defense case I've seen when a woman murders a male. They always throw in abuse and that they had to do it.

That is the same thing Wendi Andriano did in her DP case. Falsely claimed abuse and that it was self defense. It was an overkill too. First she poisoned him and when he didn't die quick enough then she bludgeoned him with a steel pipe repeatedly in the head. Of course according to her she had to do it and was defending herself. GAG!

The jury believed her so much they gave her the death penalty and she was a mother of two small children when sentenced to death.

Most of the time the jurors are smart enough and expect supporting evidence beyond the defendant's blah blah blah who has the most vested interest to lie. That is why claims of abuse or self defense cases are rarely won.

IMO

Martinez is suspicious about the return trip to Pacific Grove to drop off the remote control. It is a considerable distance and took considerable time. When you are trying to get on the road to your destinations? Really not sensible when she could have mailed it or brought it after she got back into CA. He thinks something else was accomplished or attempted in that detour. Her account has never seemed factual, not in the least.

and he seemed to be referring to this info from a depo. I am sure this will be in the rebuttal case and I cannot wait to hear more. He was not able to bring it up fully during his cross of arias due to foundation and her fognesia but once he puts up DB again as a rebuttal witness I think we are there and will hear more:twocents:

Yup, her father shoved her and she hit her head and 'lost concsiousness.' And then one of her ex bf's attacked her and 'she lost consciousness.' ...[ I think the vampire kid?]

And then the third time she was choked to unconsciousness was by Travis. :liar: :liar: :liar:

She is either might unlucky or really unpopular.

Quite a lot of supposed drama for Jodi the victim. When she hears "Guilty of first degree murder"...she will lose consciousness.

No, the Inferior Vena Cava carries de-oxygenated blood from the lower part of the body up to the Heart (Right Atrium). The Aorta is the large artery that carries the newly oxygenated blood from the heart and distributes it to all of the arteries that branch out to all of the organs and such.

Yes, this injury is extremely lethal. There have been a few survivors but the ones I have witnessed was due to family members who were ICU nurses and physician who recognized the symptoms and the patient(was code blue swift) given medical treatment. People who suffer this sort of injury die fairly quickly although not as quickly as being practically decapitated.
IIRC, it was the Superior Vena Cava which drains blood into the heart from the upper part of the body that was stabbed.

Nope, she needed the element of surpise before attacking him. I have no doubt that should she have pointed a gun or knife at him and not started using it immediately he would have lunged for her to try to disarm her. The whole point to getting him in the shower was to trap him with the only way out her using a knife on him. She needed the shower as a trap and a surprise attack to disarm him... and it worked. She wouldn't have wanted to take ANY chances of his being able to over power her or cause her serious injury or even turn the weapon back on her. The element of surprise was even more important than the shower trap.

I don't think he looks surprised at all in that photo. His mouth is open, but his eyes aren't opened wide and he certainly doesn't look horrified which I'm sure he would look if he turned around and suddenly saw her there threatening him with a knife. Maybe he was saying something to her or spitting out water from the shower. Could be that's when she asked him to sit in the shower, and he thought it was a really odd request (what's sexy about a naked dude sitting in a cramped shower stall?). That last photo of his face doesn't look frightened or shocked either... he just looks tired and irritated. Frankly, it's much the same expression he had in one of his naked photos on the bed. I think after the sex he just wanted her to leave... he was expecting a conference call at 6pm and probably wanted to do some preparation for it. She probably already had brought up her wanting him to take her to Cancun the next day instead of Mimi, and he was just annoyed that this visit was once again one of her ploys to get back with him.

Besides, she only has two hands. How was she supposed to hold the camera, the gun AND the knife all at the same time and be able to use any of them with any effect?

No, she needed that element of surprise to start attacking him, and she likely dropped that camera when she first struck him with the knife (the bathroom ceiling photo).

She said she uses two hands (can you imagine telling the whole world you can handle two things at once :) ) to masturbate.

That's what I do not understand and have repeated so many times. They do not care what the jury thinks it seems . They are so intent on getting their point forcefully across by holding the poor jurors hostage. For days and days.

I know I'm not the only one annoyed and it seems you too get that thy aren't gauging the jury to see if they are still warm and breathing lol.

I agree. I've stated many times that I think Nurmi and JW see their primary job as keeping Jodi off death row. The evidence of guilt is so overwhelming, they can't seriously entertain a NG verdict as their main goal. If that we're the case, they'd not have advised her to plead to 2nd degree in the first place.

Am in the San Joaquin valley, Jodie stopped at McDonald's in Lodi for fries and water. Her appetite in tact! If it was me headed to do such a heinous crime, I couldn't even think I'd have an appetite. But than I'm human.

Actually she didn't purchase too much food for the duration of the trip. Perhaps ate with DB, MM and whoever else she was with en route to Travis' house? And if not, why is it she appears to need so much food while in the courtroom?

:waitasec:

Great post! I didn't know all that about winkler but I knew enough to believe her defense was BS. I assume she has her kids back?

I know we are getting OT but yes.

And after she said such hurtful things about them...........

Who is the first ones she calls when she is diagnosed with MS? Oh yeah.......not her family...........she contacts Matthew's family and being the Christian loving people they are they kept the kids for three months until she got better.

Ugggh that woman makes me want to spit nails!

IMO

I think the person that wrote that is on Jodi's side. When I read it earlier today there were only 2 post. Just a feeling even though it was written well.

:noooo::no::nono:

If you're referring to a post I made this morning, there's no way in he// I would ever be on the side of JA or any defendant for that matter.

(apologies if I misunderstood your post :seeya:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie