Welcome To Websleuths # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave, I've just noticed all my posts from the last three days have been deleted. I only have two from this afternoon. I'm probably missing 20-30 posts. I asked a mod and I don't have any warnings. Any idea where they went? Thanks

Hi Dave, I've just noticed all my posts from the last three days have been deleted. I only have two from this afternoon. I'm probably missing 20-30 posts. I asked a mod and I don't have any warnings. Any idea where they went? Thanks
(Wow, that’s new one...? Are you sure they didn’t go mod poof on purpose? Jk. Did you try deleting cookies etc then logging out then relogging back in? My expert advice hahaha)

Are they totally gone or just gone from search? Mine don't show in search but they still exist.

Are they totally gone or just gone from search? Mine don't show in search but they still exist.

I'll go back and look. They are gone from search and from my profile page list.

Jax49, good guess! I searched my chrome browser history to find where I replied and found them!! I don't know why my profile only shows two from today and then from 2009. Anyway, problem solved. Thanks!!

Just noticed Dave changed the widget on the side and now the second two tabs are not the same threads. Thanks Dave! Also site is super fast for me right now :)

Can we have conversations with a member who is on TO?

Old version allowed it I thought but can't do it on this new one.

Noticed on Tibbett thread 5 we were to take our complaints here regards posting and site problems but I have none so will just say, thanks to all involved for making my new favourite site the very best! Long live WS!

I just popped in to say the same thing. The transition to the new SW is a monumental undertaking, and it's getting better every day. Sincere thanks to all for all the herculean efforts to continue to make this *the* best sleuthing destination on the net! Thank you!

Noticed on Tibbett thread 5 we were to take our complaints here regards posting and site problems but I have none so will just say, thanks to all involved for making my new favourite site the very best! Long live WS!
In fact the only thing I can think of, is whether we will at some point be able to delete posts completely (in an alloted time)? Just now it's rather an imperfect, unsmooth solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04