What info did Lee A take to the defense team?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think all Lee has to do is take the stand again, and admit that George molested HIM. Whamo. ICA's testimony without having to testify......
George doesn't have to admit or fall or the sword and face possible charges, Lee just has to plant that info into the jurors' minds.
Then it all falls into place.

Total speculation: he heard GA say that he is not going to lie on the stand and say what the Defense wants him to say

I'd guess this one too, this family is all but destroyed anyway, I see them going their separate ways in the future, there has been so much betrayal between them all.

I think maybe George came to the end of his personal hallway.

that was oh so very clear today. Did Lee give up important info to save his bottom? Why didn't JB approach the topic of inappropriate touching and instead gave him an ol "there there" pat on the back when he left the stand. Jose lost some jurors today (IMO). You can't accuse someone (Lee) of sexual abuse then treat them with kid gloves on the stand, nor even mention it. Strange.

Something is not right in Orlando!

MOO

Mel

OMGosh, Mel, I am glad something is clear to you (not being sarcastic!) because I cannot make heads or tails out of what's going on here. I can't even figure out who has what motives.

For example, why would Lee run to JA who has accused him of molestation to rat on his parents? Why not the state, who seems to be protecting him? Why doesn't anyone ask him about the alleged abuse? Not the defense and not the state either? Why did the state feel that they could ask George about SA, and did, but have pointedly not asked Lee ~ and further, I believe they have made objections to prevent the defense from asking. And why does the defense, pointedly, not ask George the same?

I'm totally clueless. :whoosh:

First the defense has no burden of proof... that lies on the shoulders of The State's Attorneys Office, not the defense. As for the photos of Caylee and the pool, those were taken when she was 2 years old and much smaller.

Caylee was certainly much bigger and more agile than when those pictures were taken. Also, remember that CA testified that Caylee loved to "skinny-dip" before getting out of the pool. If she decided to try it on her own... would a 3yo bother to put on a bathing suit?? I am convinced this was a debacle of a cover-up of an tragic, sad, accidental death. JMOO

Not a chance.

OMGosh, Mel, I am glad something is clear to you (not being sarcastic!) because I cannot make heads or tails out of what's going on here. I can't even figure out who has what motives.

For example, why would Lee run to JA who has accused him of molestation to rat on his parents? Why not the state, who seems to be protecting him? Why doesn't anyone ask him about the alleged abuse? Not the defense and not the state either? Why did the state feel that they could ask George about SA, and did, but have pointedly not asked Lee ~ and further, I believe they have made objections to prevent the defense from asking. And why does the defense, pointedly, not ask George the same?

I'm totally clueless. :whoosh:

Guuuurrrrl, you sound like me.

You are a girl aren't you? :floorlaugh:

What if Lee suggested to By-ezz that they handle today exactly as they did? He would get emotional, talk about how badly hurt he was, and leave the big UNanswered question about why he was so devastated about KC's pregnancy? Speculation could (and has) gone crazy since his bizarre behavior on the stand. Perhaps any mention of molestation would be dropped in exchange for a good (?) performance. moo

I could be totally off on this, but......I believe what we saw today from Lee was a huge release of guilt for not fighting to be more involved in Caylee's life, from the day of her birth forward. I think he feels if he hadn't been so self-centered when told just to let it go and coiled away from the situation, that maybe his one and only niece would still be here. If he had offered to do some of the babysitting, to help provide a safe and secure home for both her and his sister, that maybe she would still be here. I just don't think that every member of the family is wrotten to the core and has an alterior motive around every corner. His concern for his sister I believe is genuine and he's scared that the State of Florida will take her life. He may not have even realized that his emotional side was going to surface today. I've had the same thing happen to me when I least expected it so I can relate to that. You don't have to agree. I just wanted to put my two cents in.

This is what we know about the timing, with huge thanks to mombomb!!

"Did you meet with a member of the prosetion team..

OBJECTION - OVERRULED

Yes - and I refused to do that.

Mr. Baez requested a meeting with you to prepare?

To my knowledge, it was not to prepare. However, he had reached out to him prior to this week and then they followed it up with a meeting this week.

OBJECTION - request instruction - OVERRULED

Why did you, after refusing to meet with us, reach out to JB?

While I was in court, prior to getting called to a stand, during a break, he sat in with his parents and there was a discussion where information came out that he thought it was important for JB to be made aware of. He took it upon himself to do that.

Was this on the subjects you had discussed today? No."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Afternoon Session)

I still believe this has something to do with the tweet that came out yesterday from ...well, I'm not sure who from:waitasec:
The one that said that the only way Cindy and George would testify in the penalty stage would be if Casey asked them to do so.

Maybe Lee thought this was beneficial to Casey and it did not have anything to do with his testimony.

Did the defense change their theory because of Lee and upcoming testimony? If so that sounds a bit arrogant to me. Pride before a fall as they say.

I think all Lee has to do is take the stand again, and admit that George molested HIM. Whamo. ICA's testimony without having to testify......
George doesn't have to admit or fall or the sword and face possible charges, Lee just has to plant that info into the jurors' minds.
Then it all falls into place.

Lee couldn't pull the trigger today. Wanna bet that CA is called again and throws GA under the bus for sexual abuse? She has NO problem saying anything to get Casey off.

Should have a look at this:

Outstanding link! Thank you!! These two are echoing much of what a lot of us are saying, and the lawyer on the right nailed the afternoon, when he said something to the effect that Baez will bring on some OCSO people to bolster their statements about the investigation being focused only at Casey... and Baez did just that!!

Same lawyer also said that he is expecting a real bombshell. I wonder if he'll be spot-on on that as well?

Not a chance.

I agree who in their right mind covers up an accident with a murder scenario or covers an accidental drowning by covering the face with duct tape. Any reasonable person would be asking these questions.
Why would they let KC rot in jail for three years for an accident.

The only reason for not reporting an accident is, it wasn't one.

Guuuurrrrl, you sound like me.

You are a girl aren't you? :floorlaugh:

Good, I'm not the only one, then? Yep ~ been female since birth but several years since anyone's been nice enough to call me a girl. I love it! :loveyou:

This makes perfect sense from what I saw today. When Cindy was on the stand yesterday and said she had done the searches, I saw a change come over KC's face... relief...

Then today her break down when LA was on the stand... he didn't say what she expected or what JB expected... her tears were sadness that LA didn't do what she hoped he would do..

thank you! It's been driving me nuts trying to make sense of the last two days.

I have a few questions and I have no idea if they belong here. First can someone tell me why they are not allowed to talk about things that Casey purchased with the stolen cards and money, even they didn't say that it was purchased with stolen money? The second is about the fight between Cindy and Casey the night before they believe Caylee died about the money stolen from the grandparents. That to me has always been the motive and I just can not for the life of me understand why that has not been talked about at all. Is it because Cindy didn't admit to it?

Call me cynical but I doubt if Lee "heard" anything and went to JB. I think they're all in on this together and have been from the meeting they had 6 weeks ago. I don't trust any of them and I wouldn't put anything past them. If LA did go to JB then I think it was to let him know he'd do anything to save her. I just don't think there was a specific reason.

I still think the jury is going to be saying WTH. Lee gets up and cries and JB is gentle with him and basically consoling him after being questioned by JA. The jury has to be wondering why JB is sucking up to Caseys molester. Also if LA and CA end up saying GA did molest Casey, the jury is also going to be thinking....why have they all been sitting together and hugging and comforting each other if he is a child molester? I'm sorry but none of this is gonna fly with the jury. People are not stupid. Add all of this to some of the other evidence and I still think her goose is cooked.

As a matter of fact, if the jury does NOT believe the Anthonys and they think they are lying for her, it just might make it even worse for Casey.

I wonder how careful and attentive of Caylee and ladders and things he would be if a lady friend other than CA had his attention at the time?? moo

Do you mean KC? Or do you mean he was entertaining other ladies at home with Caylee and KC there? I am confused.
If this was a sad tragic accident, why was she dumped in the woods?
Why are we all here then?

It's GA's chance to be a worthy in KC's and CA's eyes. It is his chance to be a hero.

sbm

He had his chance the 1st time he testified for the state & said under oath he did NOT molest Casey & he did NOT dispose of Caylee's body..He was also pretty adamant about it so how can he now go back on that? I don't think the jury would believe it & they shouldn't.

In this video from 12:21 to the end..very, very strange interaction between DT & LA...even stranger interaction or should I say, lack thereof between LA, CA, & GA. http://www.wftv.com/video/28347904/index.html

He just came off the stand where he was very emotional and his mother doesn't even wrap her arms around him...neither does his father even give him a pat of encouragement on the back or shoulder. Just strange to me.

The thanks button wasn't enough because this helped clear a lot of things up for me. The only logic they presented that I couldn't follow was when they were talking about JB repeatedly asking Lee about "what else?" or "something else?" (I don't remember the exact words). They said a lawyer would never ask a question without knowing what the answer would be ~ but Jose has already had to walk away with egg on his face several times because he did do that and did not get the answer he expected. And it hurt his case.

Besides, I kept getting the feeling that Lee felt he was being excluded from all of the baby preparations, not because there was suspicion that George was the father, but because they thought he was.

I have a few questions and I have no idea if they belong here. First can someone tell me why they are not allowed to talk about things that Casey purchased with the stolen cards and money, even they didn't say that it was purchased with stolen money? The second is about the fight between Cindy and Casey the night before they believe Caylee died about the money stolen from the grandparents. That to me has always been the motive and I just can not for the life of me understand why that has not been talked about at all. Is it because Cindy didn't admit to it?

They can not talk about Casey's "prior bad acts" as that is considered prejudicial. Today the DT opened that door by asking a deputy about his handcuffing Casey and it created a big bruhaha.

Nobody who was in the house that night admits that any fight took place. The only info around that is hearsay from people who Lee spoke too. As such it can't be admitted unless one of the participating parties fesses up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back