AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they must be. In my experience, even the younger girls at dance schools look forward to wearing their costumes and having their hair and makeup done for their photos and recitals.
All the photos were on her page as well. Most are her as younger. I assume the school photo is from this fall? Could they have come back this quick? If not, then it had to be from last year.

A quick side thought as to some evidence police may have that makes them so sure she is alive - some form of social media activity or log in (not necessarily a message, simply activity). Unlike other cases we haven’t seen a firm denial of “no social media activity since missing”. I’m not even sure if she has social media? I know most kids these days have something.

I know it’s unlikely in a hostage situation to have access to media, but you never know?

If this was someone the parents were having a dispute with I would think LE and FBI would see something on their phones and computers and would find out very quickly who it was. It sounds like someone out of the blue, like an online predator who wanted Jayme. Someone she thought was a teen but then they would see that too unless she had her own computer and it was taken from the house! They need to ask relatives if she had her own computer which so many kids have nowdays.

You think if they said, "let her go, " that would make all the difference?

I don't think let her go would just make them let her go. I do think there is potential that it could be someone that could be looking for a way out. I think a suggestion of just put her out anywhere and leave, just take off, could plant a seed for a way out without killing her.

I'm new to this thread. If someone in my house fired a shot, my dog would freak the heck out. He's never attacked anyone. But I think he'd attack the person. I suspect that the dog may have the perp's DNA.
My small dog is terrified of loud noises - home alarm, fireworks, thunder, etc. send him straight under the bed scared to death. When he gets scared like that, he won’t even come out for a treat.

MANY home invasions last for hours. I know of one in my small home town that did. ( The man was the president of the largest bank in town. He convinced the intruder that the bank safe was on a timer, which it probably was. The intruder stayed there all night and somehow, the couple was not harmed. I also don't think the bank was robbed in the end).

It depends on the objective / motive involved I suppose. If the guy is obsessed with Jayme, why would he stick around for any longer than it takes to get her and go? The longer he's there the less likely he is to accomplish his goal. If we're talking a robbery then you might have a longer window of time and a reason to be there for longer. But if you've just fired shots, made a lot of noise and have no reason to stay and every reason to flee then I doubt you'd be sticking around long.

Actually... I’m a female who is only 4’11” and 100lbs and have kicked in several deadbolted doors in just a couple kicks. Just have to know where to kick, depending on the door of course. Some doors are easy while others I wasn’t able to get open. MOO

See, we each have our individual strengths! :)

I wonder why LE is only asking for information on Highway 8 for the hours between 00:30 and 01:30? I wish they would have went back a few hours just in case there may have been suspicious activity before then. MOO.

If some evidence was found there, that was clearly left after the murders, they might narrow the time frame. Or, if there were other reports of something seen w/i that time, and investigators were looking to augment what was already seen.

Their aim is to get Jayme back safe and if they know that the perp doesn’t really want to hurt Jayme they could be making it all about her so he feels guilty and releases her. Gentle hints like the Starbucks ( maybe it’s somewhere he used to take her?! ) without panicking him by letting the whole world knows who he is.. maybe he’d be more likely to let her go if he saw the presser and things hit home.. another reason why the dog might of been there too. MOO

Having her dog there may have been to let Jayme know her dog is ok. We dont know if the dog had been injured or not. We do now know its still alive. The message behind the drink, if there even was a hidden message, has me perplexed.

After watching this press conference I am sad. The poor Sheriff looked so sad when he was standing in the background, almost like he could cry. He has been wonderful during all of this and I can't think of anything else they could be doing at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en