Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things were new-ish to me. Seeing the Rose friend being interviewed. And also the gift shop or ice cream shop near Teton they stopped at. The cashier gave an account of an interaction I hadn’t heard about. She mentioned BL’s insistence of Gabby mentioning that she is engaged to him.
I found that so very odd!

i disagree ALOT......Ive lived my entire life in florida and trust me, no way he can survive long....you seem to forget that just anyone that is well prepared might could survive a long time we are talking about someone that is hiding, someone that cant build a fire to help keep prey and bugs away, keep worm keep dry......its not the same being a wanted man in the swamp and being someone that can come and go as they please!

Is anyone watching at night though?
If the LE packed it up around 6 he's free to build a campfire for the night. right?

So not much body fat, and not much weight to lose.

on FOX they had a guy on talking about the searchers and how many calories they would need to eat to keep up their weight for 3 days of searching, stopping to eat every few hours, just the on foot guys not the people on the moving vehicles

and the searchers have ideal conditions they can just leave and go get a high protein high carbo meal somewhere, BL can't do that ( if he's there )

My butt is now flat from sitting at computer all day! Hope that admission is not a TOS.

I have been thinking about the Cassie interview. She cared for Gabby, but had little information about her brother coming back.

One reason might be that Brian told his parents the truth, and parents then tried to keep Cassie away from that knowledge. I am beginning to think that his parents helped him plan his escape. I heard today on TV, Laundries could be civilly sued.

One more thing, just saw video that showed a guy demonstrating the ability to avoid detection using one of those heat blankets.

This is what I think too. Cassie seems to have been kept in the dark. Watching John Walsh talk with Ashleigh Banfield, I agreed with everything he said (except for the kill yourself part), and wow he is so angry and dirty on that family. He said he thinks it’s possible BL never came back from their “three day camping trip” and they’ve sent him off somewhere.

Then Ashleigh mentioned that aiding and abetting could be 10 years in federal prison.

I agree. The outside of her right arm looks like finger marks vs thumb marks. He could have been facing her and grabbed her right arm with his left hand or he could have approached her from behind and grabbed her right arm with his right hand. Either way would place finger marks on the outside of her arm.I haven't watched any of the videos with him in it. It might be apparent whether he is left or right handed based on how he picks things up or holds objects.

There's a video clip of him eating with his right hand here

Login • Instagram

Is anyone watching at night though?
If the LE packed it up around 6 he's free to build a campfire for the night. right?

Do you really think he is still at the Reserve? I'm thinking it's all subterfuge and he is camping somewhere else. The only question is do his parents know where? I don't think they do.

The punishment of life in prison with no chance of parole would be, IMO worse than the death penalty.
It’s interesting how a POI in a murder case could kill someone in cold blood, but when it comes to them facing punishment by death, they’re big scaredy-cats and hide because THEY are too afraid to die. Worthless cowards. IMO
Or they are afraid that they will be attacked in jail.

The police really should have examined her for marks like they did with BL. I’m not trying to blame anything of what eventually happened to Gabby on the cops, but they missed some major things.
It just seems like they should have noticed something. It just seemed odd to me how jovial BL was, in the middle of a fight. They acted like Gabby had mental issues but I actually thought that her emotions made more sense. Especially when she said, He was trying to lock me out of the van and I was trying to get my phone back. I don't think they breached any protocols, probably thought they made the right decision, but the way they buddied up to Brian reminds me of how they treated domestic violence victims 30-40 years ago. It seems not much has really changed.

Sounds like a wonderful job! I'm jealous!

What is the realistic danger of snakes and alligators?
They are as afraid of us as we are of them. Unless you disturb a mama Gator's nest. They get very unhappy and defensive. MSM makes it seem like every square foot of the preserve is full of wildlife ready to attack, it's really not like that. They are there. It's a risk. If he is attempting to move at night, it's more of a risk because many of the animals are nocturnal. I think it would be UNCOMFORTABLE, to say the least, but survivable. But, I just wonder if he is really out there and still able to evade more than a week of searches, IF they are using all the technology they claim to be.
I go to bed at night hoping he is found by IR (OR SOMETHING) overnight and every morning when I wake up I am disappointed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine