Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM - how did you learn this was their slogan?

Just noticed it while browsing material on the case, like everybody else.

The image is the van & the silhouette of G & P are there. It says in huge font 'Gabby & Brian' under the sihouettes and the strapline over the van says ' Out Of The Wifi- Be Here Soon'

The last video was posted three weeks ago and includes clips of the couple seemingly enjoying their trips. The pair previously posted travel adventures on their site nomadicstatik.com. As of Thursday, the message on its homepage says, "Out of the WiFi, be here soon!"
Gabby Petito: Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok users join missing woman case

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 12.47.24.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-30 at 12.47.24.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed it while browsing material on the case, like everybody else.

I can't post the screenshot from because I can't remember which news site I saw it on..... in case it gets jumped on as ' no link - infringes ToS'
The image is the van & the silhouette of G & P are there. It says in huge font 'Gabby & Brian' under the sihouettes and the strapline over the van says ' Out Of The Wifi- Be Here Soon'

If you type the strapline/slogan into an internet search, you can get an msm link if you need one. Maybe they have the image here too, I don't subs to the Herald Tribune but I just typed it into Google :

Ok - I just took that to mean that they were out of the range of wifi and would update the website when they were connected again.

Ok - I just took that to mean that they were out of the range of wifi and would update the website when they were connected again.

Ah okay, so you had seen the design with all that incorporated into the design?

Ah okay, so you had seen the design with all that incorporated into the design?

I've seen the artwork on their website and YouTube header of the van and G & B holding hands in front of it. The text just seems to be added a header above the blog title of "Nomadic Statik", possibly until they got the full menu up for the website jmo

I've seen the artwork on their website and YouTube header of the van and G & B holding hands in front of it. The text just seems to be added a header above the blog title of "Nomadic Statik", possibly until they got the full menu up for the website jmo

Do you want to post a screenshot of it, so others can see it, if you have it to hand?

:confused:
Wow. BL "likely" died 2 days after Gabby was reported missing.
(rubs eyes with both fists)

Sept 13
-Sept 11
= 2
Lemme get this straight...
BL left home to go hiking on Sept 13.

So NPPD thinks BL died THE DAY he left home...
Have I got that right?

That, imo, is an extremely small window & makes me wonder what specifically makes them believe that.

Could this info be another damage control statement or do they know something very specific that they're dropping, as BE would say, nuggets about?

Cause that headline/statement could have easily been worded:

Northport Police say Laundry likely died the day he went missing.

I couldn't sleep so got up n I read this...
Its 2:46 am & this entire case tastes like word salad.

I'm goin bak to bed.

Hope you got back to sleep ok.... can't let the case keep you awake!!! ha.

In my opinion, I will maintain that we are going to eventually hear about a gun.

thanks

how do you feel about the top sheet - the fly sheet which only comes part way down? ( Thinking of wind during rain)
Have only seen Gabby in the clip where she's talking about the wind buffeting it ( no rain) during the daytime
I think it's fine for what it's designed for. The bottom half or so of the tent seems to be rain proof anyway.
Not fun to stay in a tent during hard driving rain but not terrible IMO

:confused:
Wow. BL "likely" died 2 days after Gabby was reported missing.
(rubs eyes with both fists)

Sept 13
-Sept 11
= 2
Lemme get this straight...
BL left home to go hiking on Sept 13.

So NPPD thinks BL died THE DAY he left home...
Have I got that right?

That, imo, is an extremely small window & makes me wonder what specifically makes them believe that.

Could this info be another damage control statement or do they know something very specific that they're dropping, as BE would say, nuggets about?

Cause that headline/statement could have easily been worded:

Northport Police say Laundry likely died the day he went missing.

I couldn't sleep so got up n I read this...
Its 2:46 am & this entire case tastes like word salad.

I'm goin bak to bed.
I think it may just be a case of him being found not particularly far from where he left the mustang. I would think that if he was "on the run" or really trying to not be found, he would have tried to get a considerable distance away from the mustang.

JMO

This 20 20 show seems full of inaccuracies to me. For one thing they said the van was bought by both of them.

I thought it was well put together, yet I missed that part you just posted. It's so odd that my mind seems to wander when processing information of this particular case. I seem to miss little nuances of the topics that are important. jmo

Just saw this:

Laundrie Likely Died 2 Days After Petito Reported Missing: Report
A North Port police spokesperson said their "misidentification" of Brian Laundrie's mother for her son didn't affect their investigation.

Tiffany Razzano, Patch Staff
Posted Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 3:08 pm ET|Updated Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 3:58 pm ET
Updated: 11:15 a.m. Friday

NORTH PORT, FL — Despite North Port police mistaking Brian Laundrie's mother for him while surveilling the family, allowing him to slip away from their Florida home Sept. 13, a spokesperson for the city said he doesn't believe this "misidentification" impacted their investigation.
"Other than confusion, it likely changed nothing. There is a very good possibility that Brian was already deceased," Josh Taylor told WFLA.

That means authorities believe Laundrie was already dead two days after his fiancée, Gabby Petito, was officially reported missing on Sept. 11.

----------------------
More here:
North Port Police Say Laundrie Likely Died 2 Days After Petito Reported Missing: Report

Given that he was found pretty close to the entrance, and that he was apparently distressed when he left, it is plausible to me that he went to the park to commit suicide and did so that day. MOO

https://twitter.com/abc2020/status/1454256740002893824?s=21

Throughout Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie's travels, the couple let others into their seemingly happy world via social media, but behind the cameras, a much darker story played out. | Stream the full @ABC 20/20 episode this weekend on Hulu: hulu.tv/3spIeY4. #ABC2020

Yes, totally different from the reality of their life on the road. We only got to see a snapshot of moments that appear happy. SM is filled will millions of moments just like these. JMO

Re: “Dine & Dash” if the server takes too long with the check and you need to go…

A solution to this would be to carry cash if you are dining out and this happens frequently. This is especially difficult with a toddler or infant whenyou are waiting and waiting for the check and they are getting fussy. Estimate the tab with a tip and drop the money on the table, maybe under a plate if you’re worried about a customer coming by and grabbing it.

I thought it was well put together, yet I missed that part you just posted. It's so odd that my mind seems to wander when processing information of this particular case. I seem to miss little nuances of the topics that are important. jmo

For me, it was very riveting. It was very haunting in a sense to see their relationship when they seemed happy when they started out on their, what was to be, fatal trip, and then how the relationship morphed and escalated into violence and murder. She was so fragile- when I see her so seemingly joyous I have a hard time believing she is actually dead. I believe strongly that if not for this van trip they would both be alive today. That van trip would be stressful in healthy relationships, let alone a relationship with an element of domestic violence. Who would not feel trapped, being with someone under those circumstances- nowhere to go---for days- then weeks on end. I can't help but wonder what the trigger was that resulted in his killing her. I believe there usually is a trigger- something that caused him to snap- I don't believe he planned to kill her- I think he snapped---perhaps she told him that when they got back she was going to break up with him, that she didn't want to be with him any more- that is just a guess of course- who really knows what set him off----

Thank you very much for finding it
what's your feeling on its suitability for outdoor camping in USA ( as per the states in the their route) June through to November? ( I only know UK weather )
Looks fine, like an average summer camping tent. You would probably want to carry a tarp to put over it in heavy rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay