2011.06.28 TRIAL Day Thirty (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think prisoners in protective custody should at least get 2 hours a day out of the cell though. Especially those who haven't had their day in court yet. :waitasec:

Does Baez really think that good behavior in prison will get her off of a Felony Murder charge?

Is this all to get on the record how crazy she really is (i.e., normal person would be upset being in jail, not ICA) so that if ICA decides to take the stand, the defense has it on the records that they were trying to keep this crazy lady off the stand but in the end, it was her choice.

I think Casey is looking quite nervous at the possible appearance of Jessie Grund.

That could potentially make Juror 4 feel OK about sending her away for life "she likes it in there!"

WHY is the jury not in the room? They need to hear what a happy little prisoner ICA is. Pleasant, to boot!

What ever JB is selling looks like HHJP ain't buying.

noooooo, that proves the point that no matter how stressful her life is, she is always pleasant and on even ground and smiling. THAT proves the defense's contention that she went on for 31 days as normal because that's what her whole life has been about even though she was being abused by her dad repeatedly.

And remember yesterday morning she started with the overly happy act in court? Script!

Well one good thing, he proves she is happy all the time. She will have no problem in general population :)

I think I need to calm down. I need to remember that justice will happen for Caylee.

Almost 4pm, think its time to get a glass of wine. :maddening:

if a tweet is bashing of a defense team member we do NOT post it here. thanks

1428mrd.jpg

ICA holding pen like a knife makes me nervous. Brave babysitter next to her whispers soothing words.

Well, as with everything the DT has done today, what was the purpose of that?

Why didn't they get this psyche eval at the start of the trial? If they believe something is wrong then they should have tried theses shenanigans then. The man that shot those people in AZ and shot the GOV he can't stand trial becaus ethey say he is a schitzo, but I'd say it's too late for this type of defense against ICA now. Just plain weird this DT is.

Good, she's already institutionalized so she won't have any problem adjusting to the big house for life!!

watched the Joy show the other night. A past female inmate was discussing prison. Said if KC is included w/reg prison population, they are waiting for her and she would be beat up in the first 24hrs. because she killed her child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member