Casey as CEO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
also, all he was trying to say is that she doesn't have to keep her mouth shut about the whereabouts of caylee if baez says so, because he works FOR HER. it's not the worst analogy in the world.

Why couldn't George have just SAID that?? Why the wierd, convoluted way of putting things? "Casey, Jose works for YOU. YOU decide what you want to tell me, not him." Period. Maybe, just MAYBE, that would have gotten through to her?? Instead she goes postal at the being reminded that no, she's really NOT the "boss" ANYMORE!

Let's see....

KC is CEO ( of [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]F-DORML-12)[/FONT]

Mr. Mouse is Vice President

Mr. Cockroach is secretary

Mr. Spider is the treasurer

They discuss the merger of the "cracker" company with the "cheese" company! Vice President Mouse is very much in favor of that acquisition but they are in desperate need of investment capital.

:Benny_monkeysmilies :gavel:

yea she's a CEO alright..too bad her conglomerate (hahahaha) is like GM...

Goin down the tubes!!!

Maybe George was just trying to convey that he and Cindy and Lee and everyone (except Casey) were all going in one direction (at the time he made the statement in Aug. 2008, Caylee was still missing) and Casey was the boss or in charge of giving them correct and honest information and helping them with a means to their end purpose of finding their missing grand-daughter. I don't know, but that was my impression.

I think the reason George used this analogy was only to convince Casey that she held the power over JB and was in control. According to Lee, they didn't like or trust JB (with good reason, imo). I really believe George was trying to get her to understand that she could fire him and for her not to relinquish all of the control to JB (which evidently she did).

Wait a minute. I can't tell you all how many threads I've read talking about how Cindy is the CEO and everyone in that family treats her with kid gloves. Now it's Casey. Which one is it? I find it very hard to believe that both women get treated like they could shatter at any second. Is what we watched during that sickening display the REAL interaction of the family? or Is it the interaction we've seen between GA and LA and CA since KC was thrown in jail? Where the boys do whatever possible not to upset mom.

I think the reason George used this analogy was only to convince Casey that she held the power over JB and was in control. According to Lee, they didn't like or trust JB (with good reason, imo). I really believe George was trying to get her to understand that she could fire him and for her not to relinquish all of the control to JB (which evidently she did).

SS- I was about to post this exact same thing but it took me a few to log in, so you beat me to it - LOL!! George was giving her the analogy using Jose as the first "employee" he mentions. Then he tells her she can "make a change" and when he's done she immediately starts talking about Jose. So she completely understood that he was trying to get her to fire Jose, and it was obvious that she wasn't going to do it.

ETA - I went back and listened to it again and I was wrong on one thing - she did NOT seem to understand that George was trying to get her to fire Jose. But I still think 100% that that was exactly what he was trying to do. Cindy keeps trying to get her to understand this point as the conversation continues, but KC either still doesn't get it or won't buy it. Also, another point just hit me - the whole point of this conversation was to get her to ditch Jose, yet they want her to trust Dominic????? What makes them trust him???????? Makes me really wonder about the relationship between Dominic and the Anthony's.

Casey as CEO

I doubt KC knows what it means.....

Seemed like she understood the 'hand/finger' GAME better....

and WHO talks to a 22 yr. old like that ??

Did GA play......."nana..nana...boo..boo".... with her when she was back @ the house ???

I think that KC has been the CEO in this family from the day she was born. These people are so bizarre. I have never seen people talk to their child like these people do. Pacifying her and letting her go on without telling the truth or even apologizing for what she is putting them through. They created a monster and now they have no idea what to do with her or how to deal with her. It's like Jurassic Park in Orlando for all of us to see.

Wait a minute. I can't tell you all how many threads I've read talking about how Cindy is the CEO and everyone in that family treats her with kid gloves. Now it's Casey. Which one is it? I find it very hard to believe that both women get treated like they could shatter at any second. Is what we watched during that sickening display the REAL interaction of the family? or Is it the interaction we've seen between GA and LA and CA since KC was thrown in jail? Where the boys do whatever possible not to upset mom.

I don't understand any of them, but what went on in the jail visit has gone on many many times before. Neither parent was shocked. neither parent saw something they had never seen. Nothing was new. If she was not upset about Caylee then - there have been many previous times she was not concerned about Caylee. Unless something horrific happened to Casey Anthony and her grasp of reality shifted 360 .... nothing is new here.

This conversation gave so much insight into the workings of the family---so, so bizarre.

It's very clear that Casey is in control--and that loss of control is what is most intolerable to her. And it's very clear that the family will do anything to avoid a Casey meltdown.

"Yes, Sweetie, you are the boss!"

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

If this was the tone of even some of their interactions at home, poor little Caylee was getting a very confusing picture family life.

Poor, sweet Caylee.

I don't understand any of them, but what went on in the jail visit has gone on many many times before. Neither parent was shocked. neither parent saw something they had never seen. Nothing was new. If she was not upset about Caylee then - there have been many previous times she was not concerned about Caylee. Unless something horrific happened to Casey Anthony and her grasp of reality shifted 360 .... nothing is new here.

If that was common interaction at the jail along with common behavior between the rest of the A's prior to Caylee's discovery then I am left in some shock at how these women behave. More importantly, how the men allow these women to behave.

What I don't understand is why would KC have been so terrified of her mother that day when the 911 call was made if KC is the one who calls the shots. It doesn't jive with what we know. There's only room for one queen in every hive.

Originally Posted by accordn2me View Post
I agree with JBean. Iirc, closer to the end of the visit, George started trying to tell KC something to the effect of how lucky...or special she was because not everyone got to stay in the part of the jail that she was staying in. She quickly shot him down.

On making a good CEO....not KC per say....but from some links I read from the psychology thread, people with personality disorders, such as the ones KC seems to have, make good CEOs, according to the authors of said sites, papers....whatever!
Oh gosh you know you are right.
Yep, sociopathy can be channeled "appropriately." There have been many sociopathic heads of state, CEOs, high-ranking military officials, etc.

They still lack empathy and lack the ability to form meaningful relationships. But they sure can cut through red tape ruthlessly!

If that was common interaction at the jail along with common behavior between the rest of the A's prior to Caylee's discovery then I am left in some shock at how these women behave. More importantly, how the men allow these women to behave.

What I don't understand is why would KC have been so terrified of her mother that day when the 911 call was made if KC is the one who calls the shots. It doesn't jive with what we know. There's only room for one queen in every hive.
Because they have a push-pull relationship. Casey calls the shots for as long as Cindy can tolerate it. Then Cindy erupts.

I'm not sure Casey is genuinely afraid of Cindy, or whether it's more that Cindy has the ability to make Casey's life unpleasant.

I would put money on the latter, though.

It seems that KC could never be sure if Cindy really meant it or if Cindy was just making another idle threat. Fortunately, the day of the 911 call, Cindy followed through and called police.

I do not believe KC was terrified of her mother. She was terrified that her mother had the power to put a stop to her free-wheeling style and that's what scared her.

KC is the CEO

CHEIF EXECUTION OFFICER

:behindbar:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

unless the crown was shared....kc had used Caylee to promote herself...without Caylee....she fell.....

I think that he may have purposely said that to make her think she had power and trick her into talking. I do think they were trying to get her to give them more information about her involvement.

I really do wish GA had grown a set and told her "Look, you're full of . You better start talkin' or there will be a trial for me and funeral for you". The way they pander to her really makes me want to slap the crap out of them. Then again, had they not pandered to her throughout her whole life, she probably wouldn't have murdered her own child. GA needs to cut out the analogies, their not effective and they make him look like an even bigger idiot.

What makes you think KC was terrified of Cindy the day of the 911 calls. ??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back