CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #57 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I’ve got probably a super stupid question. I was at the gym a little bit ago and looked up at one of the TVs there and there’s some woman talking to Dr Oz(?) and underneath them it says “Trial of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Begins”...or something similar.
My question is 1) is that true? 2) If true, how could I have been so stupid not to remember that!? 3) If true, how can I watch or follow it? 4) If not true, when will it begin?
Thanks for educating ignorant me. Y’all are the best!
I believe this was an interview with one of KB's friends. I haven't seen it though. The trial has NOT begun but they were likely referring to the fact that it is scheduled to begin "on time", Oct 28th, with jury selection. JMO

I believe this was an interview with one of KB's friends. I haven't seen it though. The trial has NOT begun but they were likely referring to the fact that it is scheduled to begin "on time", Oct 28th, with jury selection. JMO

Thanks for clarifying that! I didn’t hear the interview either, just glanced up and saw it. I’ll be ready come Monday!

OK. I’ve got probably a super stupid question. I was at the gym a little bit ago and looked up at one of the TVs there and there’s some woman talking to Dr Oz(?) and underneath them it says “Trial of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Begins”...or something similar.
My question is 1) is that true? 2) If true, how could I have been so stupid not to remember that!? 3) If true, how can I watch or follow it? 4) If not true, when will it begin?
Thanks for educating ignorant me. Y’all are the best!

Yes, jury selection should be next week and the trial is expected to start November 1st. Tweets only during breaks, no live coverage. No coverage at all allowed in the courthouse.

It's always hard to keep up with cases and sometimes folks do miss the start of the trials! See you on the threads.

Oh dear, I don't know about that :) After all the things we've said about KK on this thread, I think we best steer clear of her! :p:D:rolleyes:

Definitely.
After, not hesitating to have a meal, after her 'clean up, she hasn't 'kind thoughts'.
Stabbing someone intentionally, with a catheter, and walking away, may be on the cards.
MOO.

Yaas! ITA and was shocked that this wasn't allowed unless there was absolutely no way for them to validate the claim. PF comes across to me as extremely controlling,sadistic and manipulative with a propensity towards violent outbursts.

An action involving a 'bat type object' being used to inflict harm upon a defenseless animal goes directly to the character <or lack thereof> of this defendant, and seeing how this is the alleged manner of death, how is that even possible that it ISN'T RELEVANT??

Sorry for the shouty caps. :oops:

ETA: MOO

And that's exactly what happened here: proving the allegations credible and factually relevant. Much of what's being written now seems to be "sound bite." In court, Judge also cited lack of police reports, animal control, etc. to allow this 404/b evidence.

I've no doubt that if animal control had visited him in the past -- that info would be factually relevant and admissible. (There's a test for admitting 404/b evidence and Judge followed it).

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
Judge says the motion was not timely filed, but he’ll try to address it. He says a typical 404b motion includes police reports. The state’s didn’t. He says that makes it hard for him to believe something happened in preponderance. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

He says it’s a far cry from real proof of abuse & violence. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

9:00 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Judge says he does not find an allegation of Frazee abusing an animal is factually relevant in this case. As to Part 2 of the 404b evidence motion, the judge says no. It will not be allowed. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee

Wow, that would be great news, if that maybe the case.
Well, yes, but I was talking about many months ago when we were wondering where she was and there was all the discussion about her hiding out in a psychiatric hospital or being in witness protection.

I wondered back then if she had been arrested and we just had not heard about it.

Imo

Yes, and I liked hearing KB thought it was "weird" someone came to her home with one.
Was it weird or weirdo who came to her door?
Haha. A couple of weeks ago when there was a discussion about how some believe KK did put drugs in
the coffee and Kelsey probably poured it down the sink I posted that PF probably got a call from Kelsey telling him how some crazy lady came to the door holding a cup off coffee and PF got mad at KK for failing her mission.

Now to find out what Kelsey did with the coffee. If she never took a sip I'm going to assume it was spiked with something.

Imo

Haha. A couple of weeks ago when there was a discussion about how some believe KK did put drugs in
the coffee and Kelsey probably poured it down the sink I posted that PF probably got a call from Kelsey telling him how some crazy lady came to the door holding a cup off coffee and PF got mad at KK for failing her mission.

Now to find out what Kelsey did with the coffee. If she never took a sip I'm going to assume it was spiked with something.

Imo
It will be very interesting to find out information like that. And we will. Just like, how lately, we found out she communicated with her coworker about the weirdo at her door. There is so so much more we aren't privy to...yet...
Verdy verdy inderesting...
(Sorry German accent is a little off lol!).

It will be very interesting to find out information like that. And we will. Just like, how lately, we found out she communicated with her coworker about the weirdo at her door. There is so so much more we aren't privy to...yet...
Verdy verdy inderesting...
(Sorry German accent is a little off lol!).
whut what whaut what WHUT?????? (((( EYES BUG OUT)))))
Sorry...been away for daughter's most beautiful wedding ever...so I missed this part...WHAT???
A friend commented on KB talking about the evil coffee at the door delivery????
where do I go to see this, please?? <looks left...looks right...>

This is interesting. I hadn't read this before. So many quotes from so many different people.

The murder of Kelsey Berreth: What does Krystal Lee know about the Colorado mom's killing?
I just saw this video for the first time. I have the same doubts as the CO law professor about the DAs case. I am sure PF knew all about the murder and planned it. But I believe KK is the killer. She lied to investigators the first time and only told her version after her aunt got her the top notch lawyer from Denver. And only then after she secured the deal.

She said she put the bloody bags in the car she drove after the “clean up”. So in the search warrants did LE even look for blood in that car?

I believe she was obsessed with PF and killed KB for him. But when caught, she turned on him to save herself. She is cold and calculating. And her friend, MS? She comes across as dishonest and sick as KK does.

KK said she brought all the clean up supplies. This was her plan. She had them with her all along.

I know they say she wasn’t there on Thanksgiving. I don’t know. You would hope they checked her story. But there’s no way to know KB was killed that day. Maybe she was. Maybe she was abducted by PF till KK arrived the next day. Sad thing is, NO ONE knows.

And maybe, just maybe, it was PF who committed the murder. Either way, he knew. Either way, she knew. MS knew. What sick people!

But right this minute, four days before trial, I agree with Mr. Cline. I think they may have the wrong person in jail.

Or at least both should be in jail.

The Law Professor in the video thinks the DA will have a hard time. So do I. Since everything depends on KKs testimony and since she is such a liar, a jury will have a hard time convicting the only one on trial.
I’m disappointed the DA gave her an easy out. Their decision may keep anyone from going to prison. That should disgust everyone.

Sorry...been away for daughter's most beautiful wedding ever...so I missed this part...WHAT???
Judge now talking about Robert Hill, who prosecutors say was a coworker of Kelsey’s at Doss Aviation. Judge is now looking at statements from Hill. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:19 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Judge says Berreth described Frazee to Hill utilizing genitalia. He says it’s crude, but he doesn’t find it self-serving or fictitious. Judge will allow that statement. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:20 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Judge is allowing another statement from Kelsey to Hill about someone coming to her house & delivering coffee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:21 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Lol!! Luv your writing antics!!
Maybe someone has the tweet from the hearing the other day. I only have my cell, so I don't save alot.

Hello out there does someone have the link? Lol!!!

EDIT: Pommy you are amazing. She found everything!

Judge now talking about Robert Hill, who prosecutors say was a coworker of Kelsey’s at Doss Aviation. Judge is now looking at statements from Hill. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:19 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Judge says Berreth described Frazee to Hill utilizing genitalia. He says it’s crude, but he doesn’t find it self-serving or fictitious. Judge will allow that statement. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:20 AM - 18 Oct 2019

Judge is allowing another statement from Kelsey to Hill about someone coming to her house & delivering coffee. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee
10:21 AM - 18 Oct 2019
Thank you as always Pommy Mommy! I completely blew right past that one...

Lol!! Luv your writing antics!!
Maybe someone has the tweet from the hearing the other day. I only have my cell, so I don't save alot.

Hello out there does someone have the link? Lol!!!

EDIT: Pommy you are amazing. She found everything!
I SO want to hear about that coffee...especially if the word "Weirdo" is involved.
I still think KK actually did drug that drink. I mean why bother otherwise..especially with Auntie whatsherface waiting in the car. So tacky.

I SO want to hear about that coffee...especially if the word "Weirdo" is involved.
I still think KK actually did drug that drink. I mean why bother otherwise..especially with Auntie whatsherface waiting in the car. So tacky.
I don't know how KK wouldn't think she would have thought it was very strange.
Didn't KK say that PF told her to get her favorite cup of coffee? How would she not be suspicious?
I really would like to know if Kelsey mentioned what she did with the coffee.

Imo

I just saw this video for the first time. I have the same doubts as the CO law professor about the DAs case. I am sure PF knew all about the murder and planned it. But I believe KK is the killer. She lied to investigators the first time and only told her version after her aunt got her the top notch lawyer from Denver. And only then after she secured the deal.

She said she put the bloody bags in the car she drove after the “clean up”. So in the search warrants did LE even look for blood in that car?

I believe she was obsessed with PF and killed KB for him. But when caught, she turned on him to save herself. She is cold and calculating. And her friend, MS? She comes across as dishonest and sick as KK does.

KK said she brought all the clean up supplies. This was her plan. She had them with her all along.

I know they say she wasn’t there on Thanksgiving. I don’t know. You would hope they checked her story. But there’s no way to know KB was killed that day. Maybe she was. Maybe she was abducted by PF till KK arrived the next day. Sad thing is, NO ONE knows.

And maybe, just maybe, it was PF who committed the murder. Either way, he knew. Either way, she knew. MS knew. What sick people!

But right this minute, four days before trial, I agree with Mr. Cline. I think they may have the wrong person in jail.

Or at least both should be in jail.

The Law Professor in the video thinks the DA will have a hard time. So do I. Since everything depends on KKs testimony and since she is such a liar, a jury will have a hard time convicting the only one on trial.
I’m disappointed the DA gave her an easy out. Their decision may keep anyone from going to prison. That should disgust everyone.
@Love Never Fails. I'm going out on a limb right now. Others more intelligent than me is probably going to set me sstraight, lol! But, here goes...

Early on I thought alot like you.
We don't have access to all the "video" that LE have, that can explain alot.

Early on I always wondered if PF drugg her around the country looking at cattle to make her tired. I also wondered if he hadn't given her something that that would make her pass out(for along time.) There is such a thing as cow tranquilizers.
https://www.scahealth.com/browse/cattle-sedatives-and-tranquilizers/_/N-1555i2w

Along with that, early on, I wondered if KK came when KB was drugged and she did the killing. She was keenly aware of drops and dribbles of blood...

Everything would still fit into place...phone calls, text messages, phone traveling together etc....

Gitana1 (as well as others) had really good reasoning points pulling me away from that thinking tho....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member