IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember how long it was between the discovery of Caylee Anthony's body and Casey's arrest? I seem to recall it was quite some time. They arrested her on the check fraud charge and recorded her jail visits for a few months, right?

http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-anthony-timeline.html
According to this timeline, Casey was indicted for murder on Oct 14th. Caylee's remains were found in December 2008. It was originally a "no body" prosecution.

ETA: Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I remembered and what the timeline I found seems to confirm.

Had to choose bike for mode of transportation to show the location. River Rd and the Cedar Valley Nature Trail both go under 380. If you place the little man on 380 in this vicinity you can plainly see the road/bike path underneath.

http://goo.gl/maps/Nz6Iy

The spot the girls where the bikes were found has lots of tree cover in the summer months. You cannot see that part of the trail where there are two fences from the highway in the summer. It's also a spot you cannot see from the parking lot at the park or from the road on s. Evans. The only spot that you cannot see is where they found the bikes.

If I had been contacted by police about a murder, I certainly wouldn't be posting it in my FB or letting anybody know what was going on. Not if I was guilty, anyway.
sorry im on my cell phone and my fingers r too big for through keys..lol. yes Id think that too but people like
if it were this guy guilty or not he can't help spilling the beans about anything. he's been found guilty about breaking the law before..serious awful things and still talks about it and says he didn't do it..yes right! I also know a man that was investigated at the start after the girls were found. The F.B.I questioned him and searched his farm buildings guess what? He told everyone. its true because his family member confirmed it. this guy is weird and has been in public view before. yes they talk. i wouldn't either! Totally agree but we are normal Whatever that is..lol

My thoughts/opinions/gut feelings are....
I believe there were 2 perps, both males, probably in their 30s. I think they were both well known to Lyric, Elizabeth too, but Lyric more so. I feel Lyric was the target. I feel Lyric was told in advance by one of the perps to meet them somewhere at a certain time that day, for whatever reason they mave have given her, such as we or I will take you for ice cream, take you for a ride, take you to the lake swimming, or whatever it may have been. Why do I think Lyric was the target, for a couple reasons...1) Lyric more than likely had witnessed and or been the victim of many things such as drug use/abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, domestic abuse, something of the like. 2) If Lyric would have been abducted by herself, I think it may have made it way more obvious of who the perps were, so I truly believe Elizabeth was a victim of circumstance.
Why did these perps do this? I feel they benefited in more than one way (at least in their sick, criminal minds anyway) They were both at the time of the abduction (and probably still) facing rather extensive prison time. This abduction not only eliminated a very important part of history and their past – Lyric – but also extended the amount of free time that they had, and also they really had/have nothing to lose, as the perps end results will still be the same (no matter how many innocent lives they take in the meantime)...but they have enjoyed the extra free time for now.
I do strongly feel there are others who know who did this to these two innocent little girls but they fear for their lives and others around them and therefore will not come forward
Now I will get ready to hide behind brick wall because I'm sure there are at least a few who will pick my theories/opinions/thoughts to pieces, piece by piece, but it is ONLY my theory, my feelings, my thoughts

Does your theory support a scenario that the final outcome was not the original intent, but rather a confrontation that got out of control brought on by years of drug use that eliminated the perps ability to manage anger and embrace compassion and empathy? Or do you think the final outcome was the intended outcome when they told her to meet for ice cream, ride, swim?

sorry im on my cell phone and my fingers r too big for through keys..lol. yes Id think that too but people like
if it were this guy guilty or not he can't help spilling the beans about anything. he's been found guilty about breaking the law before..serious awful things and still talks about it and says he didn't do it..yes right! I also know a man that was investigated at the start after the girls were found. The F.B.I questioned him and searched his farm buildings guess what? He told everyone. its true because his family member confirmed it. this guy is weird and has been in public view before. yes they talk. i wouldn't either! Totally agree but we are normal Whatever that is..lol

Have you called the Tip-Line?

Is there any part of Meyer's Lake that connects to the Campground? Does the nature trail connect to the Campground? I don't know why but for some reason I think its possible that the perp may have been staying at the Campground. I don't think if the perp was staying at the Campground that they took the girls there.

Adair had mentioned a while back there was some guy that was hanging out around the girl's restroom at the campground earlier in the the afternoon hassling the young girls there and then later he left the campground and that's one reason I always ask about the Campground.

Does your theory support a scenario that the final outcome was not the original intent, but rather a confrontation that got out of control brought on by years of drug use that eliminated the perps ability to manage anger and embrace compassion and empathy? Or do you think the final outcome was the intended outcome when they told her to meet for ice cream, ride, swim?

I think the final outcome was the intended outcome; hence the reason why it so closely "correlates" with other things that were happening at the time (JMO).

By the way MNDad, thank you for your posts regarding FB, internet and such...your posts provide lots of insight and you contribute lots of interesting things. :rocker:

If I had been contacted by police about a murder, I certainly wouldn't be posting it in my FB or letting anybody know what was going on. Not if I was guilty, anyway.

In Alicia Debolt's case (KS) there was a young hispanic guy thought to be a good POI and brought in by LE for a couple of "talks". He got on FB and was livid...yet scared at the same time; and was sincere when he talked about Alicia and her parents. You could see thru to the real kid from those posts vs his prior posts of partying, cussing and his buds. The real perp, a 37 yr old career criminal had made up a good story pointing the finger at him. However, the real perp was willing to do quite an interview with local news as long as they didn't show his face. It was mind blowing how you could hear the way he was thinking, etc. Hours later, in the wee of the morning, he stole a company vehicle and was headed out of state to be long gone.....NOT.

The restrooms are at the front of the lake at the parking lot, the bikes were across the lake.

OK..so the first witness to the bikes rode all around the lake before he went to the restroom for water?

Do I have that right? Does everyone enter the lake through the parking lot?

OK..so the first witness to the bikes rode all around the lake before he went to the restroom for water?

By vehicle? Likely, yes.

But not everyone. The "trail" around the lake is not a lake-hugging perfect loop. Some may take the Evansdale Nature Trail south from the Fareway grocery and then ultimately go west along the south shore of Meyers Lake. They may loop around to the NW corner, wind up in the pkg lot/ Elmer, or veer off onto anther side street.

Otto's and others' maps show this more clearly than my muddled wording. :blushing:

:waitasec:

I don't have faith in the tip line anymore. How long ago was it you all asked me to call them and alert them to a person that may be a good person to question about being a possible accomplice in grabbing the girls. He also may have heard something from who did this, or knows a sex offender that did this. I called the tip line back then, and I see nothing in his language, facebook entries.. nothing that he has been contacted at all.

I am thinking the police have their own thoughts on who did this, and they are only acting on information if it pertains to people that match with their man.

I don't believe in the "No stone left unturned" statement in regards to this investigation. I feel they honestly think they know who did it, and if the tips involve anyone not in their theory, forget it. It would be a waste of their time to think of anyone else, they KNOW who did it. That's why we aren't hearing anything.

I think they see he is already in jail anyway, and they are just watching him. :jail:

Couldn't agree with you more. Except I don't think this person is already in jail.

When LE gets their theory in mind and they can't prove it this seems to be common behavior. Just sit back and wait until someone slips up or talks.

The farm buildings that were checked, were they anywhere on the route from the lake to seven bridges? Just curious.

Is there any part of Meyer's Lake that connects to the Campground? Does the nature trail connect to the Campground? I don't know why but for some reason I think its possible that the perp may have been staying at the Campground. I don't think if the perp was staying at the Campground that they took the girls there.

No it does not connect to the campground.

You can follow the bike trail from town and end up back side of lake where the bikes were found. There is no trail going to the lake that leads to the front, parking lot. So he had to of been coming in from the east on the trail and would follow the trail to the front (parking lot) where the restrooms are. So I take it he came from the east and went west.

^ This is an excellent question.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member