Juggalo Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was very surprised to hear about that. I really don't understand why, all of the juggalos I've come across (They're pretty popular where I live) have all been average people. Like I said, I think those people would still be out there...robbing and killing people no matter what music they chose to listen to. And I think the problem is deeper than the music.

Welcome to WS, Rydia. :fireworks::welcome:

I am totally in agreement that 90% of the juggalo community are just regular, normal music fans. And I think I posted above that it is NOT the music, itself' that is to blame for the violence that does exist. But I cannot ignore the long list of juggalo criminals that have recently killed people in their communities.

Respectfully, you must admit, that it is odd to make a serial killer clown who carries a hatchet such an icon. I know it is just entertainment, but some fans take it to the extreme.

here are four confirmed cases in our threads:
Michael Plumadore in the Alihana Reynolds case.
Alyssa Bustamente in the Elizabeth Olten case.
Kevin Sweat in the Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker case
Richard Sam McCroskey,killed four people in VA college town

There are also questions about the male college students found dead in rivers, with Happy Face graffitii left behind

Shawn Atkins, prime suspect in the Hailey Dunn case

Juggallo connections found in the following unsolved cases:
Celina Cass, Dana Tkachenko,Katelyn Markham, Jason Wing, the Oregon Bike Path murders

Welcome to Websleuths Rydia! And, thank you for your input.

I have never heard of a Juggalo group or person kidnapping and killing a baby. I know some Juggalo girls too and they are not into anything violent, criminal or anything more than young people looking to "find themselves". I just can't understand why some would say that Juggalos perhaps took Lisa. I mean, why not goths or MS13?

Because Juggalos are some of the people involved in this case, not goths or MS13. And being a former law enforcement person surely you do not believe that the FBI would just willy nilly put the Juggalos on a gang threat list?

here are four confirmed cases in our threads:
Michael Plumadore in the Alihana Reynolds case.
Alyssa Bustamente in the Elizabeth Olten case.
Kevin Sweat in the Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker case
Richard Sam McCroskey,killed four people in VA college town

There are also questions about the male college students found dead in rivers, with Happy Face graffitii left behind

Shawn Atkins, prime suspect in the Hailey Dunn case

Juggallo connections found in the following unsolved cases:
Celina Cass, Dana Tkachenko,Katelyn Markham, Jason Wing, the Oregon Bike Path murders

Celina Cass? Who was the juggalo connection on that case? You can send it in a private message if you'd like since it's so far off topic. I was just very interested in that case and would love more avenues to explore. Thanks!

Celina Cass? Who was the juggalo connection on that case? You can send it in a private message if you'd like since it's so far off topic. I was just very interested in that case and would love more avenues to explore. Thanks!

Kevin Mullaney and his friends were said to be ICP fans. I am not sure if he was a full on juggalo but some said he was. He does live the criminal lifestyle of auto thefts and drugs though.

Kevin Mullaney and his friends were said to be ICP fans. I am not sure if he was a full on juggalo but some said he was. He does live the criminal lifestyle of auto thefts and drugs though.

Link please?

Link please?

I am looking for it now. I remember it being discussed but it was from Topix so it was deleted. I am trying to find the old topix comments that discussed it.

I went back through the old Celina threads and I found where it was discussed that Stewartstown was a juggalo hotbed. And then there is a post from Salem telling us to stop posting unauthorized FB links. I think that is where the old discussion was about a comment posted that KM and his local friends were all big ICP fans.

"Canobie Lake Park had Spooky World there last fall ... it was like ICP heaven ... or Shangri-La if you will."

from what I have found so far that part of NH is full of young juggalos.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieY0Zj6BFAc&feature=related"]ICP - In My Room Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

check out the lyrics to this ICP song. It is all about a psycho kid who goes into the next door neighbor's house and slices them all to death.

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

jersey is a sociopath; he may not have face paint or wildly colored hair but he has the attitude of a juggalo. IMHO

Because Juggalos are some of the people involved in this case, not goths or MS13. And being a former law enforcement person surely you do not believe that the FBI would just willy nilly put the Juggalos on a gang threat list?

Who else in the case is known to be a Juggalo besides MW?

While I remain firmly perched on the fence about what happened to Lisa, and would love there to be some nefarious group of neighborhood juggalos to blame so that I could more easily justify my stance regarding DB, I find the "juggalos took the baby" idea way too far fetched to hitch my wagon to.

I have a nephew who firmly identifies as a juggalo and is a non murderous, non criminal non,kidnapping type of dude. The little I know about juggalo culture is from him. From what he tells me, there is a small number of juggalos who are very criminal in their mndset and probably would be whether they identified as juggalos or not.

ETA this doesn't mean I discount any possible juggalo in the neighborhood as involved in some fashion, simply that I do not subscribe to the theory that rage, drug and ICP fueled individuals kidnapped a baby simply to feed some sick, twisted bloodlust. I hope that makes sense.

jersey was the reason I first thought about the possibility; his actions were typical. Then when MW described herself as one, I saw that lifestyle as a possibility in this case. It would have been so easy for jersey, with his history, to get in and out of a house so easily. This possibility worries me because it doesn't bode well for Lisa. :( IMHO

His history of what? Breaking into houses? He's never been arrested or charged with breaking into houses. He went into the window of a house that he knew well. He did odd jobs for the man who owned it. Unless we've been hoodwinked, he had never been into the Irwin home nor was he ever hired to do odd jobs there.

On the one hand it is stated that Lisa was always in the front yard, as if this would prompt him to take her, but then you have to ask yourself, why? What would a homeless man want with a 10 month old baby? I could see him taking one of the older boys, if he were a pedophile, but not Lisa.

Jersey does not fit the profile of an infant abductor, IMO.

While I remain firmly perched on the fence about what happened to Lisa, and would love there to be some nefarious group of neighborhood juggalos to blame so that I could more easily justify my stance regarding DB, I find the "juggalos took the baby" idea way too far fetched to hitch my wagon to.

I have a nephew who firmly identifies as a juggalo and is a non murderous, non criminal non,kidnapping type of dude. The little I know about juggalo culture is from him. From what he tells me, there is a small number of juggalos who are very criminal in their mndset and probably would be whether they identified as juggalos or not.

ETA this doesn't mean I discount any possible juggalo in the neighborhood as involved in some fashion, simply that I do not subscribe to the theory that rage, drug and ICP fueled individuals kidnapped a baby simply to feed some sick, twisted bloodlust. I hope that makes sense.

Well, then you know more about Juggalos than I do, since you know someone personally. First I'd heard of them was when I started following this case and read about MW and then went to search for what that meant and found the FBI had recently put out a study identifying the group as a gang and considered a threat. I'm am also sure that not everyone who identifies themselves as a Juggalo is bad news either but apparently enough are that it warrants concern.

Well, then you know more about Juggalos than I do, since you know someone personally. First I'd heard of them was when I started following this case and read about MW and then went to search for what that meant and found the FBI had recently put out a study identifying the group as a gang and considered a threat. I'm am also sure that not everyone who identifies themselves as a Juggalo is bad news either but apparently enough are that it warrants concern.

The FBI did not identify the entire group as a gang. There are Juggalo gangs, but not all Juggalos are in gangs, just as not all Asians and Jamaicans are gangs. Aside from that, they are only recognized as a gang in four states, none of which is Missouri.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment
"Juggalos

The Juggalos, a loosely-organized hybrid gang, are rapidly expanding into many US communities. Although recognized as a gang in only four states, many Juggalos subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence. Law enforcement officials in at least 21 states have identified criminal Juggalo sub-sets, according to NGIC reporting.e

NGIC reporting indicates that Juggalo gangs are expanding in New Mexico primarily because they are attracted to the tribal and cultural traditions of the Native Americans residing nearby.
Most crimes committed by Juggalos are sporadic, disorganized, individualistic, and often involve simple assault, personal drug use and possession, petty theft, and vandalism. However, open source reporting suggests that a small number of Juggalos are forming more organized subsets and engaging in more gang-like criminal activity, such as felony assaults, thefts, robberies, and drug sales. Social networking websites are a popular conveyance for Juggalo sub-culture to communicate and expand."

The FBI did not identify the entire group as a gang. There are Juggalo gangs, but not all Juggalos are in gangs, just as not all Asians and Jamaicans are gangs. Aside from that, they are only recognized as a gang in four states, none of which is Missouri.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/2011-national-gang-threat-assessment
"Juggalos

The Juggalos, a loosely-organized hybrid gang, are rapidly expanding into many US communities. Although recognized as a gang in only four states, many Juggalos subsets exhibit gang-like behavior and engage in criminal activity and violence. Law enforcement officials in at least 21 states have identified criminal Juggalo sub-sets, according to NGIC reporting.e

NGIC reporting indicates that Juggalo gangs are expanding in New Mexico primarily because they are attracted to the tribal and cultural traditions of the Native Americans residing nearby.
Most crimes committed by Juggalos are sporadic, disorganized, individualistic, and often involve simple assault, personal drug use and possession, petty theft, and vandalism. However, open source reporting suggests that a small number of Juggalos are forming more organized subsets and engaging in more gang-like criminal activity, such as felony assaults, thefts, robberies, and drug sales. Social networking websites are a popular conveyance for Juggalo sub-culture to communicate and expand."

Yes, I read that. It was just a thing of interest with people being brought up in the case tied to this group. Why does this particular bit of information seem to concern you so?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Looneybinmadness
Back