MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only bullets found inside not outside- no blood outside- does not line u with she shot one in face-unless they missed the blood? Kind of puts the friend called in the same pot with whoever used her phone to call that friend unless somebody has a alternative explanation as to why Adrienne would say she shot somebody in the face and there was no blood. Why Why Why? What was she into? Where is Cabff and the insiders?

Wow that’s quite dramatic! No idea how there’s no blood if she shot someone in the face. Where is that person then? You can’t just run away after getting shot in the face! So so so many more questions...

More information just released..
Adding link for reference:
Benzie County Central Dispatch

The Benzie County Sheriff's Office is releasing additional information in attempts to locate Adrienne Quintal.

If you have any information, please reach out to us or the Michigan State Police Silent Observer hotline.

74235571_655614324966876_868553171637633024_o.jpg 71935879_655614374966871_2019764321482964992_o.jpg

The Benzie County Sheriff's Office released a press release on missing person Adrienne Quintal, saying the 47-year-old woman was involved in a shootout with two men before she went missing. That information is according to a family friend, the sheriff says, and that friend says Adrienne had advised she had shot one of the men in the face and the other was shooting at her.
Sheriff: Missing Southfield woman go into shootout with two men before disappearance up north

Deputies reported on Saturday that bullet holes were seen in the windows of the cabin Quintal had been staying at back in October.

They also said no one was found at the residence when they arrived initially and evidence suggested that rounds were being fired from inside to the outside of the residence.
Sheriff: Missing woman involved in shoot-out prior to disappearance

I wonder if she could have been hallucinating for some reason? Exposure to fumes of whatever she may have been using in her projects? Mental health crisis? Substance interference? Hmm. I wonder this because no blood was found. If she’s shot someone in the face...
Gosh my heart is breaking for Ada. Where is she?

Perhaps she called this other person and asked him or her to call 911, thinking she might not have the time to be on the line to give all the info 911 requests when receiving a call. 911 will call back if hung up on (I know from dialing by accident) and maybe she was trying to remain quiet and hidden from whomever or whatever appeared threatening. JMO
Or she wanted a second opinion that she wasn’t over reacting and the situation was as dire as it apparently turned out to be since she’s missing and the police suspect foul play, IMO

I wonder if she could have been hallucinating for some reason? Exposure to fumes of whatever she may have been using in her projects? Mental health crisis? Substance interference? Hmm. I wonder this because no blood was found. If she’s shot someone in the face...
Gosh my heart is breaking for Ada. Where is she?

Was she on drugs? Maybe she was paranoid and thought someone was shooting at her?

I was just wondering these things. Also they said there were bullet holes from the inside of the house but nothing about bullets coming from outside INTO the house. Hmmm.

“We’re very puzzled by this case. I’ve been doing this for 39 years and there’s just a lot of things going that this just doesn’t make sense,” said Benzie County Sheriff Ted Schendel.

“The phone call that she made a call to a friend is the same phone that was found on the outside of the residence on top of the roof,” said Sheriff Schendel.

Investigators did find her gun on the property, and located her phone and boots on the roof.

Bryson says her sister must have climbed out of a cabin window, walked onto the roof, and left her phone and cellphone there. Deputies found the window open when they arrived.

(BBM)

Bullet Holes Found In Window of Benzie County Cabin Where Woman Was Last Seen - 9 & 10 News

Her phone and boots were on the roof?
What the heck?
I’m assuming the only way to get up there was to go outside and use a ladder.
The roof is easily accessible from the attic, which served as kind of a bedroom (think low bungalow) when they were younger. And it wasn’t unusual for Adrienne to be on the roof, observing wildlife, etc. IMO, her boots and phone on the roof aren’t as significant as why LE is calling it a shootout yet make no mention of bullets coming into the cabin. The “evidence” in the cabin was a magazine (10 bullets) discharged from her gun—from inside the cabin. Furthermore, Adrienne had 2 phones, one didn’t have cell service, she used it to record/photograph wildlife-typically from the roof.
Annnnddd...LE still is not sharing all of the information they have or know of. And yes, I KNOW that there is more. Jenny’s interview being aired in a little while will likely be a bit more forthcoming. I STILL feel she’s alive.

“We’re very puzzled by this case. I’ve been doing this for 39 years and there’s just a lot of things going that this just doesn’t make sense,” said Benzie County Sheriff Ted Schendel.

“The phone call that she made a call to a friend is the same phone that was found on the outside of the residence on top of the roof,” said Sheriff Schendel.

Investigators did find her gun on the property, and located her phone and boots on the roof.

Bryson says her sister must have climbed out of a cabin window, walked onto the roof, and left her phone and cellphone there. Deputies found the window open when they arrived.

(BBM)

Bullet Holes Found In Window of Benzie County Cabin Where Woman Was Last Seen - 9 & 10 News
Curious where on property gun was found. That’s where I’d start my search. It sounds more mental health than anything to me.

The roof is easily accessible from the attic, which served as kind of a bedroom (think low bungalow) when they were younger. And it wasn’t unusual for Adrienne to be on the roof, observing wildlife, etc. IMO, her boots and phone on the roof aren’t as significant as why LE is calling it a shootout yet make no mention of bullets coming into the cabin. The “evidence” in the cabin was a magazine (10 bullets) discharged from her gun—from inside the cabin. Furthermore, Adrienne had 2 phones, one didn’t have cell service, she used it to record/photograph wildlife-typically from the roof.
Annnnddd...LE still is not sharing all of the information they have or know of. And yes, I KNOW that there is more. Jenny’s interview being aired in a little while will likely be a bit more forthcoming. I STILL feel she’s alive.

The news article states that the phone on the roof was the phone she had used to call the friend.
I dont know what to think , but hopefully she'll be found safe soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
workofART