Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is not Caylee?

Then some other family has a sad day ahead of them.

I have noticed that when cases are brought to the attention of the NATION, people focus on the person missing who has the most publicity.

But today may be another family facing bad news.
I was going to say this:
And so I will...
If indeed Caylee's remains have surfaced for whatever the reason.
I would be so glad to end the CIRCUS and lies...with this proof.

Caylee rest in peace dear little Caylee....

It could be that if the bag was discovered in a residential area like it appears on the map, an animal (probably dog) carried it from the woods that appear to be close.

A plactic bag wrapped in duct tape, this Poor Baby deserved so much more than this regardless of her identity. I have a sick feeling about this. Praying for this nightmare to be over.

God, We have all been praying for a miracle, but to watch this is just heartbreaking.

LP on the phone just said he feels elation and sadness.

I'm just freaking out. I wonder if small animals could have moved it or like someone said-- recent rain uncovered it? Close to home. :(

Its hard to hope that its Caylee but at least there will (hopefully) be some closure.

I'm getting in the shower so I don't get fired...but will check back here before I leave for work. And of course, I will be checking back all day.

Thanks for the updates...I love this forum!

CNN is saying body "may be missing 2 year old Florida Girl...."

my heart is pounding. oh my goodness. LE is going as far to say "young girl" and "victim".

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

"According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader picked up the bag a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to Eyewitness News that the body is a young girl."

Is this happening right now??? Is the area roped off and CSI there??

this doesn't seem real, they looked all over the place and bam there she is.

my heart is pounding. oh my goodness. LE is going as far to say "young girl" and "victim".

http://www.wftv.com/news/18253901/detail.html

"According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader picked up the bag a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to Eyewitness News that the body is a young girl."

HOW young? Possibly JK?

orlando sentinel is saying they cant tell if its a girl. Captain Angelo Nieves of the sheriff's office said forensic detectives are inspecting the remains.

"Right now we cannot confirm the sex of the child," Nieves said.

thats from 8 mins ago

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The remains of a young girl have been located in east Orange County in location less than a half-mile from the Casey Anthony's parent's home.

Eyewitness News has learned a meter reader discovered a bag in the area of Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive (see map), around three-tenths of a mile from the Anthonys' home.

According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader picked up the bag a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to Eyewitness News that the body is a young girl.

It is not clear at this point whether the body could be Caylee Anthony.

I know the article says a skull fell out which would lead you to believe the bag contains skelatal remains only. If I remember correctly, the skull is the last to detach from a body. I will look up how long.

One article said remains were that of a little girl, other said they couldnt comment on the sex of the child. I do not know how most investigators could tell in the field, by only bones, it is of a girl. Normally they would not be trained to recognize a male or female pelvis. I am sure they have been taught how to tell the difference as I have but would not hazard a guess. They would wait for medical examiner to determine sex.

My guess is it is only bones. This just gave me chills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbytross