WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Guys~ I guess I must have missed that tid bit somehow. :crazy:

Sorry for the misinformation, TamgMit~

Wow! Girl Scouts were not this much fun when I was growing up! Check out the chocolate and wine tasting party!! Things have really changed!:

Girl Scouts of Western Washington Chocolate & Wine Tasting Party**
Girl Scouts of Western Washington Alumnae Mixer
Chocolate & Wine Tasting Party** Thursday, July 30, 2009 6 – 8:30 p.m. 13620 SE 1st St. Bellevue, WA 98005 What could be better than enjoying chocolate and wine while enjo...
Host:Girl Scouts of Western Washington
Time:6:00PM Thursday, July 30th
July 10 at 3:34pm · RSVP to this event

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girl-Scouts-of-Western-Washington/64958729656

Thank you SS and kimste I appreciate the welcome. I hope that I do this right. I just think I made a mistake. Yikes. Anyways was reading about the girlscouts walking with a dog that looks similar to Kadence and got me to thinking

From Kat's post #330, General Discussion thread 2
(The link takes me to a place you've got to pay to read.)

Olympia. http://www.thedailyworld.com/article...8989072462.txt

Lindsey was also in the Girl Scouts:

Quote:
...Lindsey was in Girl Scouts...(same link as above).
Quote:
...Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding...

That is ok SS wasn't sure but thought it was interesting that the girls where walking a dog that is very much similar to that of LB's dog.. So LB was a girl scott in elmer wonder how long ago and wonder how come she didn't become one there in MCcleary or does Mccleary and elmer do girlscouts together.

Thank you SS and kimste I appreciate the welcome. I hope that I do this right. I just think I made a mistake. Yikes. Anyways was reading about the girlscouts walking with a dog that looks similar to Kadence and got me to thinking

I'm glad you brought it up, I was looking into it awhile back and must have gone off in another direction and forgot about it.

STEADSFAST: thanks for that post, I didn't catch it before :clap:

Maybe it was Kadence walking with them then...hmmm...good thinking!

Don't worry about mistakes. They can be fixed easily. See the edit button below on your post? Click it and fix whatever then click save. :) They give you 24 hours before they take away the edit button to correct mistakes.

That is ok SS wasn't sure but thought it was interesting that the girls where walking a dog that is very much similar to that of LB's dog.. So LB was a girl scout in elma wonder how long ago and wonder how come she didn't become one there in McCleary or does McCleary and elma do girl scouts together.
Another good question that I don't know the answer to! LOL You are stumping me tonight. ;)

That is ok SS wasn't sure but thought it was interesting that the girls where walking a dog that is very much similar to that of LB's dog.. So LB was a girl scott in elmer wonder how long ago and wonder how come she didn't become one there in MCcleary or does Mccleary and elmer do girlscouts together.

From article about the vigil:
Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

Seems as if her troop leader is from Elma, so maybe the two town do have a combined troop.
Becky Spalding of Elma, who is Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, couldn’t stop the tears. Lindsey was so full of energy, bursting with happiness, she said.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/article...2474655699.txt

Sounds like she was currently in GS when she disappeared.

From article about the vigil:
Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

Sounds like she was currently in GS when she disappeared.
I did see that! My memory must be failing me. Thanks, Steadfast~

The mistake I made was the little red triangle on the right side of page and I had pushed it thinking I could copy that link. It is to report the link.. I am not very good with computers. So I hope they can ignore that report one

The mistake I made was the little red triangle on the right side of page and I had pushed it thinking I could copy that link. It is to report the link.. I am not very good with computers. So I hope they can ignore that report one
LOL Yes, I am sure they will. :)

That one is to alert them if a post is rude or against our TOS rules.

If you have any problems, just ask~ We were all newbies once.

Here friend states at the vigil she last saw her at the end of maple isn't that where the gas station is.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum
She was supposedly last seen between 5th and 6th streets on Maple. The Shell station sits on the corner of 3rd (Main) and Mommsen.

Here you go: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Maps, Aerial Shots, And Directions

If you click the link at the top right...it will take you to the Maps thread where there are other maps of the area with explanations of where everything is in relation to Lindsey's abduction.

No worries! :) We are always glad to help new members here.

ETA: Having computer troubles...so I guess I am going to head off to bed now. See you all later today!

i am pretty sure when i was looking up some information (sorry can't remember right now where) to do with SO registry that washington state had the HIGHEST amount of RSO in all 52 states.....
:eek:

Actually it was from a link in the Naveah thread i remember because i live near Michigan and we aren't allowed access to the RSO listing in Canada so i thought I would try to see how many live close to Detroit.

First of all what the heck is wrong with people?????

And second, is it me or does the area have a disproportionately high amount of SO????

I was wondering this the other night while driving. I was thinking either they have a lot of SO or that they are just on top of them more than other areas. Or maybe I don't pay attention to the SO arrests that much anywhere else.

I don't post a lot here, but I always read. Usually when I am able to read you guys have 10 new pages to the thread, so I am always playing catch up. :crazy: I just want to say that I think you guys are doing a great job.

There was NO bail set. And here is what the guy is accused of:

"(1) A person is guilty of child molestation in the first degree when the person has, or knowingly causes another person under the age of eighteen to have, sexual contact with another who is less than twelve years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least thirty-six months older than the victim." bolded by me.

So either this guy had sexual contact with someone under 12 or he caused someone under 18 to have sexual contact with someone under 12. :eek:

There are so many that have been picked up since Lindsey went missing it is scary. This case, in combo with Tori's case, is very hard on the sensibilities.

Lindsey - where are you? Send us a whisper. Everyone is looking for you and we are sending the Angels to be with you until we will find you.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member