Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning WS members,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Mods Please Delete if the is not allowed.
I can not believe this woman set up a twitter account, if in fact it is her IDK.
Alyce LaViolette ‏@AlyceLaViolette 9h

Learned how to protect my account. Goodbye negativity. Thanks again to the supporters.

She can't use email, requiring all her clients and other business contacts to presumably either phone or use snail mail but she's suddenly using Twitter, has learned to protect herself online, is casting negativity aside and thanking her Twitter supporters. My hinky meter isn't buying this no mam. But who knows, she misspoke about other things.
It's too bad she didn't protect her reputation then she wouldn't need to worry about her Twitter account but alas. :facepalm:

I was a victim of DV. He blew up my brand new car, set my house on fire with my kids inside, threw me and REALLY knocked the wind out of me, etc. I am so pizzed that ALV is defining what Jodi lied about as DV. She has NO CLUE what DV is.

:hug:

I think the jury are going to be ticked off if Matt McCartney doesn't take the stand. Surely they will say: ''Wait a minute....he's the only witness that JA claims she told about the abuse!'' Also the DV expert based some of her judgement on testimony from him.
The jury are going to be know something weird is going on, if I was the jury I'd think it was because it's a lie

A JM spoof account

Juan Martinez ‏@AskJuanMartinez 29m

BREAKING--->> Maricopa County Courthouse toilet stolen: Defense Team has nothing to go on. #JodiArias

twitter needs a like/thanks button :floorlaugh:

I disagree, her intentions were not good. She was determined to be "right" no matter what, and that, IMO, does not describe "good intentions." This was all about her, ALV, certainly not Travis and actually not that much about Jodi.

She talked way more about previous clients and all her work than she did about Jodi.

Good intentions may have been the wrong words. I do think she is well versed in the text book version of DV. Her problem is she is not credible in this case because she can not think outside the box and apply to all 'persons' regarding DV.

She is stuck in the past. It skews her viewpoints. But I hope she currently realizes that error. Regardless of how late that is.

K

Interesting post over on the Legal Eagle's page this morning....

Why would ALV be coming back to take the stand Tues...?

Answer

"There is an interesting article on one of the fb pages that states several reasons for which an expert witness may be impeached or disqualified. Ones that stood out for me were: testimony conflicts with the evidence on two or more occasions, if personal gain is the means to the end $$ from books speaking engagements, or pay from th dt, or bias if through testimony witness Lies... If any if these are established i think the jury can disregard part or all of their testimony."

WOW!! Wouldn't that be something ?!?! :what::what:

She can't use email, requiring all her clients and other business contacts to presumably either phone or use snail mail but she's suddenly using Twitter, has learned to protect herself online, is casting negativity aside and thanking her Twitter supporters. My hinky meter isn't buying this no mam. But who knows, she misspoke about other things.
It's too bad she didn't protect her reputation then she wouldn't need to worry about her Twitter account but alas. :facepalm:

Twitter doesn't make sense to me since she has been complaining about stalking, threats, nasty reviews and emails. Isn't this a ploy to get even more of the same??

I was a victim of DV. He blew up my brand new car, set my house on fire with my kids inside, threw me and REALLY knocked the wind out of me, etc. I am so pizzed that ALV is defining what Jodi lied about as DV. She has NO CLUE what DV is.

I truly am so sorry you went through all that. Sharing your story takes a lot of bravery. I like to grow sunflowers. sunflowers are prone to blight in our area. After the first time your sunflowers get blight you will NEVER forget the symptoms of it again. You can see it from a mile off. You then attempt to avoid it at all costs because it robs you of your hard work, robs you of the joy in seeing things grow and flourish and it robs you of a harvest of your labors. I hope this translates to your life as well as it has to mine. Hugs.

Vinnie Politan just said the trial coverage doesn't start until 4:30 :furious: Oh well, maybe I'll actually get some crap done today.

Wondering if HLN isn't covering Grace Wong's appearance as it may make HLN look less than favourable light in its coverage as they edited the video of JM signing autographs/taking pics to make it look worse than it was.

Interesting post over on the Legal Eagle's page this morning....

Why would ALV be coming back to take the stand Tues...?

Answer

"There is an interesting article on one of the fb pages that states several reasons for which an expert witness may be impeached or disqualified. Ones that stood out for me were: testimony conflicts with the evidence on two or more occasions, if personal gain is the means to the end $$ from books speaking engagements, or pay from th dt, or bias if through testimony witness Lies... If any if these are established i think the jury can disregard part or all of their testimony."

WOW!! Wouldn't that be something ?!?! :what::what:

:please: that would just make my day

Good Morning WS members,
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Mods Please Delete if the is not allowed.
I can not believe this woman set up a twitter account, if in fact it is her IDK.
Alyce LaViolette ‏@AlyceLaViolette 9h

Learned how to protect my account. Goodbye negativity. Thanks again to the supporters.

There are 2 different accounts on there that are supposedly her.

Wow. So sorry to hear about that. Sounds like a real tough guy. Hope he is regretting everything and living a terrible existence.

Prayers for your mom, too.

Wondering if HLN isn't covering Grace Wong's appearance as it may make HLN look less than favourable light in its coverage as they edited the video of JM signing autographs/taking pics to make it look worse than it was.

But shouldn't AZ family show it live?

We will see if HLN shows it so that their viewers are aware of what exactly goes into making shows/ratings for them.

1/2 the truth and all the drama.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members