Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #175

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Libby and Abby were catfished by 2 accounts A_Shots and AuntEmily by KAK that we know of. Those have been proven to be associated with KAK and whomever also lived with him and had access to his devices at the time.
It wasn't only Libby being catfished by the fake accts? She had spent the night before with a friend on Saturday when those two accessed the A_S acct but Abby wasn't present. She was with her Grandpa out shopping to buy a softball glove and a softball bat. They stayed at a hotel Sat evening. On Sun, the 12th, my memory is that KG, AW and LG were all 3 together when contact with the A_S acct happened bc LG was infatuated by his looks. Woke up Monday and caught a ride to the trails.
Libby did a factory reset on her phone the day (or two) before she went to the Bridge.
Ok. I heard it was not the weekend before the 13th but the weekend before that is when the iPhone reset occurred. So, it'd been about 8-9 days, at TOD, iirc.
KAK was interrogated and there were extensive searches done in Wabash River near his home right before RA's arrest. LE said they were investigating one of the largest CSAM rings in IN. I don't think it's illogical to consider the possibility that Abby & Libby were lured there by someone associated in some way with what was going on.
Absolutely agree with a lure to bait them. Don't think these killings were random.
I also think back to the State Prosecutor mentioning still looking for 'any other bad actor' being involved when they held their first PC after RA's arrest. How does that make sense if they felt like they had their one and only man?
FBI stated in a search warrant document that the affiant felt RL was good for it. I haven't been able to conclusively connect the two, RA&RL, but they both liked to drink a little.
Could RA have loaded up his gun and knife on a day and time those girls would have normally been in school, wearing a fanny pack, jackets, hoodie and head covering etc, arrive approx the same time and Abby & Libby, catch them on the MHB at the exact time they were on the end leading to nowhere except across the creek just because?
Knowing what we officially know today, the odds of these two girls and that one guy naturally colliding at the end of MHB on a Monday afternoon are way up there. I couldn't calculate the odds; it's too numerous to count. Not a coincidence or happenstance. moo
The private drive is reached well before the creek flows by when going Down the Hill.
It's the totality of all the pieces in play that is just too coincidental to me, is it impossible? No not statically as you pointed out, but I still believe it was planned meet up with someone who Libby thought was A_Shots.

JMO
I agree with a planned set-up.

There is a very strange detail about this case that I wondered about.

According to the PCA, a car resembling Richard Allen's 2016 Black Ford Focus was seen passing the Hoosier Harveststore surveillance camera at 1:27pm on the day of the murders heading towards the old CPS building.

Yet if you look at a map of where Richard Allen lived in relation to the old CPS building and the Freedom bridge, the quickest route is to go through town over to old state road 25 which takes you out to the Freedom Bridge area and the old CPS building. Google maps says this is the quickest route and does not even offer up an alternate one. But if he had taken that route he would not have passed the Hoosier Harveststore surveillance camera.

This means that Richard Allen took a longer route to get to the old CPS building if we are to believe that it is his 2016 black Ford Focus that is on the Hoosier Harveststore surveillance camera passing on 300 N at around 1:27pm.

In many ways, this case not being solved right away is also damaging for the defense if their client truly is innocent. If the case had been solved right away, there might have been businesses in town that could provide surveillance video showing Richard Allen's 2016 black Ford Focus was traveling along a specific route to get to the area of the Freedom Bridge and old CPS building.

What driving route did Richard Allen take to get to the old CPS building on February 13th, 2017?
Ra headed east then north then back west passing RL’s property and the Hoosier Harvest store before continuing east and parking as CPS building. He did not take the direct route to avoid cameras and possible eyewitness in Delphi IMO Plus he had the bonus of casing the area close to his crime scene location on his way to park.

Also, if RA was gone from the trails by 1:30, wouldn’t his phone track his path home, or to wherever he went next? Do we even know where he says he was from 1:30 on?

I am not sure what towers there are, and how the trails/MHB are served compared to other key locations where RA might have been that day e.g home/work. But I think we can make some good inductions/deductions

My inductive theory is that RA's phone does not appear in the geofence tower dump data that they received in the first days * This can be tested by a couple of points
1. If it did, LE would have seen his unknown number way back in '17 and could call it/trace it
2. Holeman/Ligget say his phone does not connect him to the crime scene
3. The defence do not mention it in the Franks as omitted exculpatory info

So where was his phone?

IMO we can deduce it likely stayed somewhere neutral (work/home) or was switched off

We don't know how much locational data they could recover off the phone after all these years. It may be that they just have some basic tower azimuth stuff.

But even if that is all they have, I think this could well be a big issue, because RA's phone should link him to the trails according to the Dan Dulin tip narrative.

* I have to assume they were able to get a warrant for such a tower dump in this case

Please continue the discussion on Thread #176.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member